At least two dead, two others wounded in shooting at San Bernardino elementary school

Tecumsehsbones
We'll have to wait and see if the shooter was a Muzzie before we can tell whether this is a problem or not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4cff45235790 (external - login to view)

EagleSmack
Gun free zone?

Sons of Liberty
+1
I'm sure the recently signed law by Trump repealing an Obama era law banning insane people from buying guns prevented a massacre

EagleSmack
+1
That regulation worked so well during the Obama Administration.

Tecumsehsbones
As long as we're all agreed we don't give a f*ck about the dead and wounded.

I know I don't.

TenPenny
+4
#6  Top Rated Post
Most likely husband/wife divorce thing.

In reality, I just don't care about Americans shooting each other, that's the society they all want, so have at it.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

In reality, I just don't care about Americans shooting each other, that's the society they all want, so have at it.

Me neither. I don't know 'em.

Don't much care about Canadians killing each other neither. That's the society they all want, so have at it.

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

That law worked so well during the Obama Administration.

Well of course it did. Just look at how effective gun laws are in Canada in preventing criminals from obtaining firearms.
Yes sir, you can rest assured that everyone in Canada who possess a firearm does so legally and is a fine, upstanding, law abiding, certifiably sane citizen.

Curious Cdn
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

We'll have to wait and see if the shooter was a Muzzie before we can tell whether this is a problem or not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4cff45235790 (external - login to view)

Nah.

Just good, ole Mericans exercising their Second Ammendment rights, again.
Nothing to see, here.

Bar Sinister
+1
Another example of how gun ownership helps to protect a family.

spaminator
Teacher, boy die when husband opens fire in California class | World | News | To

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

At least selfsame mostly stays in his own threads and doesn't insist on preaching his religion in other threads.

B00Mer
Very sad.. somebody's child is gone and daughter..

My condolences to the families who lost loved ones. R.I.P.

Bar Sinister

At least selfsame mostly stays in his own threads and doesn't insist on preaching his religion in other threads.

Sorry, I forgot I had to ask your permission to make a post. But just in case you missed it, a husband did just murder his wife and an innocent child using a gun; and as a result my post relates perfectly to the thread.

Retired_Can_Soldier

What an absolutely ignorant statement. I guess the same could be said of any country where killing like this happens. Like when Justin Bourque gunned down the RCMP (killing three and injuring two) in Moncton, I guess that's the society that New Brunswicker's want to live in. So have at it.

Give your head a shake.

I'm not a gun advocate, but do you really think this guy wouldn't have killed his wife and the kid without the gun?

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

That regulation worked so well during the Obama Administration.

Yeah. The heck with the unfortunate victims as long as eaglecrack has another vehicle for his political agenda.

Tecumsehsbones

Sorry, I forgot I had to ask your permission to make a post. But just in case you missed it, a husband did just murder his wife and an innocent child using a gun; and as a result my post relates perfectly to the thread.

No, no need to apologize. You can be annoying in any thread you like, no permission needed. Just a little disappointing that you're turning into a one-trick pony. Not that you owe me anything, hear?

Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I'm not a gun advocate, but do you really think this guy wouldn't have killed his wife and the kid without the gun?

Well, if it was Canada, he wouldn't have been able to get a gun. Canada doesn't let people have guns, so nobody gets killed there. That's why it's perfect.

Curious Cdn

No, no need to apologize. You can be annoying in any thread you like, no permission needed. Just a little disappointing that you're turning into a one-trick pony. Not that you owe me anything, hear?

Well, if it was Canada, he wouldn't have been able to get a gun. Canada doesn't let people have guns, so nobody gets killed there. That's why it's perfect.

One of the many reasons, anyway.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Interestingly, the data's in, and there are a couple of things in the U.S. that have been effective at reducing violence. I discuss them with folks on another forum, because they're interested in solutions.

Curious Cdn

Interestingly, the data's in, and there are a couple of things in the U.S. that have been effective at reducing violence. I discuss them with folks on another forum, because they're interested in solutions.

What? More executions? Higher incarceration rates? A gun in every room of the house?

Tecumsehsbones

What? More executions? Higher incarceration rates? A gun in every room of the house?

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Gracias.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

What an absolutely ignorant statement. I guess the same could be said of any country where killing like this happens. Like when Justin Bourque gunned down the RCMP (killing three and injuring two) in Moncton, I guess that's the society that New Brunswicker's want to live in. So have at it.

I didn't realize that NB was an open-carry province, where everyone is allowed to carry handguns around. When did they change that?

spaminator
San Bernardino school shooter had threatened his wife | World | News | Toronto S

Tecumsehsbones

I didn't realize that NB was an open-carry province, where everyone is allowed to carry handguns around. When did they change that?

I don't understand your point. California is not an open-carry state. As gun-control states go, it's one of the stronger ones.

Or are you saying that only handguns kill people?

taxslave

So how is this the fault of a gun? A's best I can tell no gub has ever pointed itself at a person and pulled the trigger. And how are Canada's archaic gun laws working at keeping drug dealers from using automatic hand guns against each other?

Jinentonix

You do realize he was being sarcastic, right? In the Western world Canada ranks #3 in personal firearm ownership. In the US it's been estimated that there are 9 privately owned firearms for every 10 people. In Canada, depending on whose numbers you use, it's estimated there are anywhere from 5 to 6.6 privately owned firearms for every 10 people.

Retired_Can_Soldier

That's right, avoid the sweeping generalization of your statement about Americans.

TenPenny
That's right, avoid my point.

Tecumsehsbones

That's right, avoid my point.

What exactly is your point? It appears to be that you are indifferent to gun homicides in the U.S. Is that correct?

TenPenny
A society that is founded on the belief that everyone should be allowed to carry a handgun can hardly be surprised when people get angry and use them.

That's the type of society that Americans want. It's one of their fundamental beliefs.