At least two dead, two others wounded in shooting at San Bernardino elementary school

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Most likely husband/wife divorce thing.

In reality, I just don't care about Americans shooting each other, that's the society they all want, so have at it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

In reality, I just don't care about Americans shooting each other, that's the society they all want, so have at it.
Me neither. I don't know 'em.

Don't much care about Canadians killing each other neither. That's the society they all want, so have at it.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That law worked so well during the Obama Administration.
Well of course it did. Just look at how effective gun laws are in Canada in preventing criminals from obtaining firearms.
Yes sir, you can rest assured that everyone in Canada who possess a firearm does so legally and is a fine, upstanding, law abiding, certifiably sane citizen.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
At least selfsame mostly stays in his own threads and doesn't insist on preaching his religion in other threads.

Sorry, I forgot I had to ask your permission to make a post. But just in case you missed it, a husband did just murder his wife and an innocent child using a gun; and as a result my post relates perfectly to the thread.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

What an absolutely ignorant statement. I guess the same could be said of any country where killing like this happens. Like when Justin Bourque gunned down the RCMP (killing three and injuring two) in Moncton, I guess that's the society that New Brunswicker's want to live in. So have at it.

Give your head a shake.

Another example of how gun ownership helps to protect a family.

I'm not a gun advocate, but do you really think this guy wouldn't have killed his wife and the kid without the gun?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry, I forgot I had to ask your permission to make a post. But just in case you missed it, a husband did just murder his wife and an innocent child using a gun; and as a result my post relates perfectly to the thread.
No, no need to apologize. You can be annoying in any thread you like, no permission needed. Just a little disappointing that you're turning into a one-trick pony. Not that you owe me anything, hear?

I'm not a gun advocate, but do you really think this guy wouldn't have killed his wife and the kid without the gun?
Well, if it was Canada, he wouldn't have been able to get a gun. Canada doesn't let people have guns, so nobody gets killed there. That's why it's perfect.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No, no need to apologize. You can be annoying in any thread you like, no permission needed. Just a little disappointing that you're turning into a one-trick pony. Not that you owe me anything, hear?

Well, if it was Canada, he wouldn't have been able to get a gun. Canada doesn't let people have guns, so nobody gets killed there. That's why it's perfect.

One of the many reasons, anyway.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Interestingly, the data's in, and there are a couple of things in the U.S. that have been effective at reducing violence. I discuss them with folks on another forum, because they're interested in solutions.

What? More executions? Higher incarceration rates? A gun in every room of the house?