ISIS kills 43 at Cairo Christian church

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
religion of peace man, of peace.

Terrifying moment one of two ISIS suicide bombers detonates outside Egyptian church after being turned away by three hero policemen in Palm Sunday massacre that killed nearly 50 Christians

• WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Worshippers celebrating Palm Sunday were targeted by ISIS terrorists with suicide bombs
  • At least 27 people were killed in Tanta while a further dozen died in Alexandria earlier today
  • Three officers died at St Mark's Cathedral while preventing bomber from entering church
  • Egyptian President El-Sissi has decided to declare a state of emergency for three months

Sheila Gunn Reid
🐀‏Verified account @SheilaGunnReid

Sheila Gunn Reid
🐀 Retweeted Iqra Khalid
Islamists killed Copts in a church on Palm Sunday. Iqra Khalid: "it ain't about religion, ok guys?" This is unbelievable, even from her.

Iqra Khalid‏Verified account @iamIqraKhalid
Iqra Khalid Retweeted Justin Trudeau
My prayers are with the people of Egypt. Terror knows no religion and terrorists know no God.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The killing continues. When I read about it this morning on Al Jazeera, the death toll was 27. I knew that it was bound to climb. Not an unexpected development though, given the events of the past few days.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You have to read between the lines or what is behind the curtain.

This is the known way of Zionists and their fingerprints; they always provoke people everywhere against the Islam and Muslims: in Stockholm, in Paris, in Iraq, in Egypt, in America .. everywhere so as to gain the public opinion to their side against Muslims and against the Islam.

To prove my words true: think what's the meaning of such acts: one comes with a car and kills civilians, or to explode a church and other non-sense acts!?

Therefore, I say such work is certainly the work of the Zionists of Tel Aviv and their wickedness.

But they ascribe it to this group or that group (who even may be their own servants to carry out their programs.)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It is hate that does this. Why would you bomb innocent people, Nassir? In the Quran, it says not to harm the innocent. You disobey the Quran.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The words of Murphy the Wicked Zionist are non-confidential; I tell my opinion, which is a pragmatic one here.

In the Quran, it says not to harm the innocent. You disobey the Quran.

Moreover, he now speaks good words about the Quran, while he filled his posts with his lies against the Quran and the Islam.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I do not speak good words about the Quran. I only state what is inside.

But innocent people were murdered in the church. That is against the Quran.

Innocent children were gassed. That is against the Quran.

The Quran that you support. Why do you support the murder Assad?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I don't support Assad, but because you are against him and you want to remove him .. so it means he may be good to some extent, and therefore, I am against the plans of the Wicked Zionists.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Thank you for admitting that you support the killing of innocent children. I suspected that you did, and am glad to hear it from your own lips. You speak of the beauty and truth of the Quran, but you violate the words in it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If we think and contemplate the situation: to find why the Zionists of Tel Aviv (with the cooperation of the US governments) worked to remove the previous Arab rulers one by one:

it is for the purpose of weakening the Arab countries and to make mess and choas .. and I think those Arab rulers in spite of their subjection to America, they may refuse the plan of the Zionists to capture the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem. .. and so as also to plunder the rights of Palestinians without anyone may object to their wickedness.

My personal opinion: I said it from the start and it may be I was correct:
It is not any Arab spring; it is the intelligence of the Zionists of Tel Aviv and of USA which made all this corruption.

And although I do not support anyone of the Arab rulers: I don't think it is good to work according to the advantage of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
And in all that, you support the killing of innocent children.

You claim to be respectful of God, but you are not. You lie, and you sanction murder.

How many times have you said that only God may judge? I guess you lied about that too.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The words of Murphy the Wicked Zionist are non-confidential; I tell my opinion, which is a pragmatic one here.

Moreover, he now speaks good words about the Quran, while he filled his posts with his lies against the Quran and the Islam.
Is his current Quran quote accurate, or not?

Does the Quran command that the faithful are not to attack innocents?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32 )

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You did not answer the question, so I provided the answer. You disobeyed the Quran, and for that, you will take Allah's punishment.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So the past Zionists came to Jesus Christ and asked him (so as to trap him): Is it lawful that we give tribute to the Roman?
And he answered them: Give to God what is of God, and give to the Romans what belongs to the Roman.

You did not answer the question, so I provided the answer. You disobeyed the Quran, and for that, you will take Allah's punishment.

You are mutty, and will keep as mutty.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You have already revealed your lies to Allah and to us. Your best option now would be to shut up. You will only dig a deeper hole.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
This is why i have been saying that ISIS is no Mickey Mouse outfit.

They said they were going to start amping up their attacks on Christians and they are doing it.

Their presence online is getting disturbingly stronger. They had 60,000+ people die for them and yet they continue to still receive recruits...

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Here's something for the tin foil hat gang. Unlike most of the other threads that have a few guests, this one has had over 20 for over an hour, yet nothing has been posted. Generally, the guests go up when Nassir posts. Why? And who are they? Bots? Right now, there are 23. And there have been for over half an hour.

Nassir is typical of many Arabs I have met. There is something offputting about the way they argue. It's different than your garden variety zealot. Like anyone caught in a lie, he ducks and weaves in order to wiggle his way out. In his case though, he likes to throw 'wicked Zionist' in your face. An insult there. I could care less.

This time he got caught red handed lying. He will be caught again. But he'll be back like nothing ever happened tomorrow or the next day. Religious zealots keep coming back.

Edited: 2 minutes after posting the above, the number dropped. 2 bots left. Cue the tin foil hatters.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Maybe the guests are the same consistent crowd who have come to know selfsame as the same old preacher who does whatever he does. Selfsame does a great job at being a Zionist.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I don't know, but I have my suspicions. Let me be cryptic and say that there's more to it than meets the eye. :)

34 minutes after my first response to you, the bots dropped to 8.

Last edited: