Residential schools also did some good

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
All this bad publicity about how bad the residential schools were but nothing about some of the good that came out of this.

Many natives benefited greatly by the education they received at these schools and went on to become doctors and lawyers. But this is never mentioned because the natives want to milk the Whiteman for as much as they can.

Now one Senator speaks out to get at the real truth and everybody', including the CBC, craps all over her.

Conservative senators come to Lynn Beyak's defence while others say 'shame' - Politics - CBC News

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hey Durry,

This topic was posted last week on this forum.

Have you heard Kennedy is going to Dallas? ;)

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Hey Durry,

This topic was posted last week on this forum.
? ;)
Oh, ok, sorry about that. You see, I have a life so I'm only here periodically, so I miss most of the stuff here.

I miss most of the stuff here but I feel I miss very very little.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
No biggy,

Lynn Beyak is the victim of politically correct gone mad. She is offering a different outlook to the 'sacred cow' that was the Residential School abuse of our natives. Apparently you just aren't allowed to state publicly that there was in some cases positive results that came out of all of this.

We're living in a really f-ucked up world right now. Dare to tell the truth and risk getting your reputation smeared...or worse in some cases.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Yep, this political correctness, Liberal agenda, has to stop somehow.
There has to be a better way to fight it.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
All this bad publicity about how bad the residential schools were but nothing about some of the good that came out of this.

Many natives benefited greatly by the education they received at these schools and went on to become doctors and lawyers. But this is never mentioned because the natives want to milk the Whiteman for as much as they can.

Now one Senator speaks out to get at the real truth and everybody', including the CBC, craps all over her.

Conservative senators come to Lynn Beyak's defence while others say 'shame' - Politics - CBC News

The Nazi Party did Germany some good too. It pulled Germany out of depression, raised the employment rate, and built a motorway system among many other accomplishments.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yep, this political correctness, Liberal agenda, has to stop somehow.
There has to be a better way to fight it.

We'll put you in charge, Herr Fuhrer.

The Nazi Party did Germany some good too. It pulled Germany out of depression, raised the employment rate, and built a motorway system among many other accomplishments.

Mussolini famously made the trains run on time. That's quite an accomplishment in a place like Italy. He made Italy great again ... just like Rome. The World has been eternally grateful for it ever since, too.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah, the train conductor was just like you, and ol mussy shot him in the head
that's why the trains ran on time
;)
after

hey you gonna be late for the slave farm tomorrow
get some sleep!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
yeah, the train conductor was just like you, and ol mussy shot him in the head
that's why the trains ran on time
;)
after

hey you gonna be late for the slave farm tomorrow
get some sleep!

Whoo-whoo! Caught You in the middle of an all-night bender, eh?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Us retired types get to keep what ever hours we want
;)
it's called freedom

so....the residential schools did you some good eh?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Apparently, amongst all bad things that happen in this world, even if there was a "little" good, it's a no-no to bring it up. We MUST focus only on the bad. I'm thinking while she's right that maybe "some" good came of the schools, for the most-part the whole idea of the schools and what happened to the students was extremely bad. What little good that did happen is not relevant because we're that kind of society - focus only on the bad and re-live it again, and again and again so that no one can move forward and EVERYONE pays no matter when it happened.

As White Unifier stated, the Nazi's did do some good but the half to 1% of good that they did do was over-shadowed by the 99% of pure evil. Kind of hard to ignore that eh.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Did me a ton of good.

Apparently, amongst all bad things that happen in this world, even if there was a "little" good, it's a no-no to bring it up. We MUST focus only on the bad. I'm thinking while she's right that maybe "some" good came of the schools, for the most-part the whole idea of the schools and what happened to the students was extremely bad. What little good that did happen is not relevant because we're that kind of society - focus only on the bad and re-live it again, and again and again so that no one can move forward and EVERYONE pays no matter when it happened.

As White Unifier stated, the Nazi's did do some good but the half to 1% of good that they did do was over-shadowed by the 99% of pure evil. Kind of hard to ignore that eh.
Yep, it's just like when a cop is prosecuted for murder, all his lawyer can talk about is what a great guy he is, how many "cop of the month" blue ribbons he got, how he joined the force to serve the community, and how "he didn't go to work that morning wanting to shoot anybody."

Like that matters. When the Humanitarian of the Year murders his wife, it's no different from when a total scumbag murders his.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
May what she meant was that since many of the children died, the gov'ts plans to rid Canada of the natives was still working?

Sad that the residential schools had graveyards, but no gyms. What does that tell you about how much the gov't and the people of Canada 'cared' about them?

sickening.

Worse (if that's even possible) are the stories of the "indian" hospitals and the 'treatment' they received or was forced on them depending on the individual.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Thursday, 30 March 2017
Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles

In what may be the most explosive episode of his high-profile television career, psychologist and TV show host Dr. Phil exposed the little-known phenomenon of human trafficking of sex slaves among the elite echelons of society. According to Dr. Phil, the victim, and reliable sources who corroborated her story, the girl — now a young woman, perhaps in her mid-20s — was flown around the world on private jets and forced to have sexual relations and engage in unspeakable acts with wealthy businessmen, political leaders, and other establishment figures. Much of what was described on the the Dr. Phil Show sounded satanic, analysts said.

Experts who have studied the phenomenon, though, say this story is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg that stretches across the globe and is especially concentrated in power centers such as Washington, D.C., New York City, and London. With President Donald Trump vowing to crack down hard on human trafficking and sex slavery, victims and their advocates hope the scourge can be brought into the open — and that the perpetrators can be brought to justice, regardless of their position in society. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reportedly committed to doing everything within his power to bring down high-level pedophiles and human-traffickers.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...hil-interview-exposes-global-elite-pedophiles

there you have it:
right off the Transvestite...
errrr..."T.V." I meant

[youtube]1jl7smO45_I[/youtube]
Woman Claims Parents Sold Her To An International Sex Trafficking Organization – At Birth

goes with the Dr Phil post

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Has anyone spoken out about how great it was when they were there? I'd like to see some actual empirical data on this topic.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
May what she meant was that since many of the children died, the gov'ts plans to rid Canada of the natives was still working?

Sad that the residential schools had graveyards, but no gyms. What does that tell you about how much the gov't and the people of Canada 'cared' about them?

sickening.

Worse (if that's even possible) are the stories of the "indian" hospitals and the 'treatment' they received or was forced on them depending on the individual.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I don't think you're putting this in the wrong perspective.

When the Whitemen first came to NA, Indian babies had a mortality rate of over 60%, many children died in their tribes from sickness and/or starvation.
It was not uncommon for a tribe with a couple of thousand Indians to get a cholera and only a couple of hundred would survive in the end.

All this type of knowledge has been erased from history books but some of this knowledge is still available from old timers who remember those days but are unable to get it documented because the Indians have a ban on this kind of historical information.

What the conservative senator wants is to get at the Whole truth, but the natives don't want to hear this because it will weaken their position to crap on the Whiteman.
They are just waiting for all the old foggies to die off and have this kind of information die with them.