Hijab Woman of London Attack Defends Herself

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Woman photographed in hijab on Westminster Bridge responds to online abuse

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...also a thousand misinterpretations as well I suppose.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm...

I think you're correct. The pic I posted seems to be doctored to make her appear more upset.

Don't trust anybody over 30!!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Hmmm...

I think you're correct. The pic I posted seems to be doctored to make her appear more upset.

Don't trust anybody over 30!!

According to Google.

The "Captain Capitalism" article came out 2 days ago

The "Woman photographed in hijab on Westminster Bridge responds to online abuse" came out 1 day ago

This article came out 1 day ago and also shows the original facial expression as the one that came out two days ago.

London attack: Muslim woman photographed on Westminster Bridge during terror incident speaks out | The Independent

MSN and The Guardian = fake news?

or

The Independent and Captain Capitalism = fake news?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
That was a very keen eye to pick that one out, Johnnny. I bet you'd be great at those Where's Waldo puzzles!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
As long as she walks around in public with that stupid rag on her head she can expect people to be suspicious of her.
Muslims who claim to be peaceful and distressed by the violence in the name of Islam should have learned by now that in a western society, religious people frown on public religious symbols. If they want to fit in and be accepted they must assimilate to the accepted standards of the country they are in.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As long as she walks around in public with that stupid rag on her head she can expect people to be suspicious of her.
Muslims who claim to be peaceful and distressed by the violence in the name of Islam should have learned by now that in a western society, religious people frown on public religious symbols. If they want to fit in and be accepted they must assimilate to the accepted standards of the country they are in.

You really are a useless c*nt, aren't you. That "rag" is really no different than the kercheif that my grandmother used to wear or the Queen herself sometimes wears.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Not here to listen to your misogynist guff either.

I see, then don't. Would it have been better if I had called her a useless bastard? Would that have hurt your sensibilities less?

See, I'm not a fu cking misogynist. I treat both male and female members the same. Or does treating them equally make me a misogynist?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So your excuse is it's okay because you treat both male and female members like dirt?

I treat useless pieces of shyte, like shyte. She is a bigoted piece of shyte.

What that young lady chooses to wear as head gear is none of her fu cking business, and if she is gonna to make idiotic statements like she did, then I will be pointing them out in no uncertain terms.

Like I said, the scarf she chooses to wear on her head is no different than those worn by "western" women.

So your excuse is it's okay because you treat both male and female members like dirt?

Excuse? Not offering an excuse. Just starting that I am not a Mysoginist. She doesn't get special treatment just because she says she is female on an anonymous discussion board.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
So let me get this straight...

You are calling davesmom (a woman) a 'useless ****'...and 'a bigoted piece of sh!t'...because she denigrated a woman?

Oh, the delicious incongruity that only an imbecile such as yourself could produce!

Aahahahhaa!!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So let me get this straight...

You are calling davesmom (a woman) a 'useless ****'...and 'a bigoted piece of sh!t'...because she denigrated a woman?

Oh, the delicious incongruity that only an imbecile such as yourself could produce!

Aahahahhaa!!

You obviously didn't read what the useless c*nt wrote, or you are too stupid to understand.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So ... by your own logic, if someone wears sexy clothing, they're asking to be raped? Give your head a shake....