OFFICIALLY BREAKING...French-Tunisian terrorist arrested while trying to mow down

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
POLICE in Antwerp have arrested a suspect terrorist wearing camouflage who tried to run people over in a busy shopping area using a car – a day after the deadly attack in London.

Cops in the Belgian capital reportedly foiled the plot and detained the 39-year-old man, who is a French national of North-African descent and was carrying weapons, after he ran a through a red traffic light, Antwerp police chief Serge Muyters said.

The man was arrested on Thursday after he tried to drive into a crowd at high-speed in a shopping area in the port city, a police spokesman said.

"The suspect is Mohamed R., born on May 8, 1977, of French nationality and a resident of France," the statement said.

Cops have confirmed the suspect was carrying knives, a rifle and a gas can with an unknown liquid at the time of the arrest.

"A man in camouflage was taken away," the spokesman told a televised news conference in Antwerp.

Eyewitnesses said they saw many terrified people being forced to jump out of the way as the speed of the car increased.

Mo...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31614...hours-drive-crowd-after-london-terror-attack/

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
... detained the 39-year-old man, who is a French national of North-African descent ...

"The suspect is Mohamed R., born on May 8, 1977, of French nationality and a resident of France,"

I suspect we will have to wait to determine what his motives were.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Is it just me, or are terrorists getting dumber?

Seems to me this guy's gonna get a whole fistful of traffic citations!

Saw this on the morning news. Guy said ISIS was dumbing down their approach so anybody, regardless of intelligence, could be a terrorist. No more complicated bombs or plots. Just a simple knife, gun or car.

We'll his name is Mohamad...

My comment should have been in purple.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
france belgium england

All countries netanyahoo is having been told no by, as I said earlier on another thread re britians parliamentary attack.

Israel takes no muslims, while expecting everyone else to, while helping isus itself
a "USS Liberty" moment, you might say for those that want to argue the point.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He is phobes of deathly idiocy that's for sure

The system worked again. Life is good.

only for the killers

thay's ok though
;)
we have them convinced you are Lawrence of arabia's fav nephew
you may get to find out yourself some day:
takin in the snake an' all at your house

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Didn't work very well in England or France. Or is your attention span too short to remember yesterday?

It worked well dozens of times, apparently but, odds are ...

Something like this is going to happen to us someday. No matter how successful our security people are, this is an open society, we as a free people and therefore we are more vulnerable to random attacks.

Personally, I'd rather take a few more chances than trade my fundamental freedoms for more security. Terrorists are happy if we make that trade and kiss our free world good-bye.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Something like this is going to happen to us someday. No matter how successful our security people are, this is an open society, we as a free people and therefore we are more vulnerable to random attacks.

Personally, I'd rather take a few more chances than trade my fundamental freedoms for more security. Terrorists are happy if we make that trade and kiss our free world good-bye.

he is a trumpit...^
;)
the lyin lil dirty bassturd[sic]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you just admitted after all the crap you have put us all through
that you are a trum-pit

figures
if you can't beat them, join them eh?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
you just admitted after all the crap you have put us all through
that you are a trum-pit

figures
if you can't beat them, join them eh?

Trump is a sad narcisistic bully that will end up in a penitentiary, as an exile or, if the pigeons REALLY come to roost, on death row for high treason. Yup. Trum-pit. that's me, all right.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Worked fine in both.

You've just got the phobes.
Perhaps one fine day Petro's phobia may bite you or one of yours . Please don't whine when it happens .

And you

What does Trump have to do with the free world? He's an authoritarian who tells lies and wants to rule like an emperor.
Wonder why

Trump is a sad narcisistic bully that will end up in a penitentiary, as an exile or, if the pigeons REALLY come to roost, on death row for high treason. Yup. Trum-pit. that's me, all right.
No one takes you seriously .