Trump OK Campaign Chair With Underage Boy

tay
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
Sen. Ralph Shortey is facing numerous charges from Moore police after he was caught in a Super 8 Motel room with a minor boy.

Police are recommending the Republican lawmaker be charged with soliciting prostitution of a minor, prostitution within 1,000 feet of church and transporting purpose of prostitution

State senator investigated after teenage boy found in his hotel room, DA says - Tulsa World: Crimewatch (external - login to view)

Ohhhhhh so he was this guy........

However, Shortey’s most famous for his 2012 push to ban the use of aborted human fetuses in food (external - login to view).

Most recently, Shortey worked as the Oklahoma state chair for Donald Trump’s primary campaign.

Shortey’s last Facebook post was March 10 (external - login to view)—the day after Shortey was found in the hotel room--and featured a photo of him standing with his arm around Donald Trump, Jr.

UPDATE 4:35 CDT: According to KOCO (external - login to view), the Oklahoma Senate voted 42-0 this afternoon to fairly harshly punish Shortey for his actions. That punishment includes:
Last edited by tay; 1 week ago at 05:33 PM..

Danbones
+1
charges....convictions....guilty...not guilty....
like trumps pee hookers
guess we will know after court

it seems to be ok for bill clinton fans though

Cannuck
Trump sure is close with lots of slime bags. I'm not surprised Trumpites don't really care.

Danbones
+1
you don't care about the scumbags you hang with around the ol shelter
why should we?

Remington1
+1
Reminds me of Jimmy Swaggart, crying buckets about the sins of prostitution, barely getting out the words that he needs mo' money; and a lot of money to fight this sin, all whilst leaving by the back door with prostitutes waiting in his bus. Big ****#ng porkers are dishonest, self servicing pigs.

Danbones
guilty/not guilty right?

mentalfloss
Trump's a pedophile.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Trump sure is close with lots of slime bags. I'm not surprised Trumpites don't really care.

I'm not surprised if the Trumpites are close with a lot of slime bags, as well.

Tecumsehsbones
"Shortey." *chuckle*

I guess he read that Kim Jong Don said "you can grab 'em by the p****, whatever" and thought p**** meant "pen*s," not "p*ssy."

Danbones
wow
three for pizza

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Trump's a pedophile.

Are you sure ? Did you learn a new word today ?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

You can't blame Trp for others' actions.

Besides, he has enough to answer for without that.

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

You can't blame Trp for others' actions.

no more than we should blame the sioux injuns for this fat neckbeard hiring a craigslist male hooker.

anyway, age of consent in OK = 16.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Trump's a pedophile.

You got proof? Or are you projecting again?

spaminator
Oklahoma senator found with teen in motel could face charges | World | News | To

Cannuck
+1
Maybe the Boy Scouts should also reconsider trips to the US

no new posts