Road rager charged with attempted murder!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I hope they throw away the key as this guy doesn't deserve to be let loose. This woman paid the price for having some lunatic attack her viciously. While she may recover physically, I can't imagine what she's going through emotionally. I pray she makes a full recovery.

There's a lesson to be learned here. Always check your mirrors for the vehicles around you. Should one encounter a vehicle owner who is acting weird or is a possible danger to you and others, keep an eye out. DO NOT get out of your vehicle. Call or go to the nearest police station. For her, at 6:30 in the morning, I'm thinking she was likely coming off shift and it never occurred to her that some maniac was on the loose at that time of the day. I am truly sorry this happened to her.

JMHO

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hope they throw away the key as this guy doesn't deserve to be let loose. This woman paid the price for having some lunatic attack her viciously. While she may recover physically, I can't imagine what she's going through emotionally. I pray she makes a full recovery.

There's a lesson to be learned here. Always check your mirrors for the vehicles around you. Should one encounter a vehicle owner who is acting weird or is a possible danger to you and others, keep an eye out. DO NOT get out of your vehicle. Call or go to the nearest police station. For her, at 6:30 in the morning, I'm thinking she was likely coming off shift and it never occurred to her that some maniac was on the loose at that time of the day. I am truly sorry this happened to her.

JMHO

From what I could gather off the news on the radio she was just returning home after having driven her husband to work.