Dusseldorf axe attack

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims please don't be muslims

just kidding. it probably wasn't muslims.

probably not.

BREAKING NEWS: Up to six injured after 'axe-wielding man' goes on the rampage in Dusseldorf train station as 'accomplice is arrested by anti-terror police after JUMPING off a bridge to escape'

• Two people have been arrested after the attack at Dusseldorf's main station
  • Anti-terror police believe that others are now on the run after tonight's rampage
  • Among the victims was a 13-year-old girl who was slashed across the upper arm
  • Passenger tweeted from his train that a 'crazy man' had been attacking people

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Whatever did this attack, mental illness or religious fanatic, he or they are sick fu#k that did not do this rampage because they weren't hugged enough or not included, I would say the cause is more leaning towards, "I simply live my life by hating everybody and everything".

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Holy fuk!!! It's The Amazing Kreskin!!
Does not take Kreskin to believe that sick Fu#Ks who go around hacking people to death, just might hate other human being. What in your infinite wisdom would you think 'he or they' would be thinking when they were killing innocent people?? You think it was based on acceptance and love!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Whatever did this attack, mental illness or religious fanatic, he or they are sick fu#k that did not do this rampage because they weren't hugged enough or not included, I would say the cause is more leaning towards, "I simply live my life by hating everybody and everything".
I thought I heard those words before....lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zvP1H5ryVA

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Does not take Kreskin to believe that sick Fu#Ks who go around hacking people to death, just might hate other human being. What in your infinite wisdom would you think 'he or they' would be thinking when they were killing innocent people?? You think it was based on acceptance and love!!

You're a moron

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh my Gawd!! A terrorist attack... Build A WALL!! Hide under your bed Eagle.

On a lighter note there was approximately 93 Gun Homicides in the USA today.

...and your worried about a Muslim who may or may not be a terrorist? :roll:

Don't get me wrong. I'm NOT Anti-Gun. I love Responsible Gun ownership.. picked up a Henry Repeater LR .22 a month ago, with beautiful bass plating.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nice looking rifle. I have a blued Henry 22 pump. I was thinking of thinking of a 45-70 Henry. It's more expensive than the other lever I considered, the Marlin 45-70 GBL. Decisions, decisions! I have a Ruger No 1 in 45-70, but a repeater would be fun.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nice looking rifle. I have a blued Henry 22 pump. I was thinking of thinking of a 45-70 Henry. It's more expensive than the other lever I considered, the Marlin 45-70 GBL. Decisions, decisions! I have a Ruger No 1 in 45-70, but a repeater would be fun.

I've been going crazy buying guns here in Canada since I got my Restricted PAL. Was able to import some of my firearms from the USA, after months of waiting.

This Henry Golden Boy LR .22 Magnum shoots straight and lots of fun..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovnbsYM9Cw&feature=youtu.be

- 27C that day, long johns and all.. but had fun all the same. Shooting a metal pole.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I like the straight stocked levers. That's part of the reason I bought the little pump. It's actually my grandsons now.

With our dollar in the tank, it hurts to look at the Marlin. The Model 1895GBL is $880 + tax.The Henry 45-70 is a special order and is $1100.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Allah Akbar !

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
‘Blood everywhere

"Authorities later confirmed that the 36-year-old suspect — who lives in Düsseldorf and hails from the former Yugoslavia — had acted alone and been suffering from mental problems"

My condolences Loc. It truly is a sad day for Trumpites.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The drop on the bullet is insane. Get a .308.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The drop is just fine. The 45-70 is a superlative hunting round. I load it exclusively with cast bullets.

I have 2 308s. One is a Tikka target rifle, the other is a Ruger American. A cheaper, bolt action hunting piece.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Actually, no.

If you load a 405 gr.lead bullet so that the muzzle velocity is approx. 1200-1300 fps, it has the same felt recoil as a 308 Win loaded with a 180 gr. bullet at approx. 1.0 to 1.5 grains below its maximum load. Or approx 2650 fps MV - a std load for the 308 Win.

The 45-70, loaded to a MV of 1200-1300 fps, and sighted in 3 inches high at 100 yds, is good out to about 150 yd. That is, the bullet rises and falls no more than 3 inches from the muzzle to 150 yds. Certainly, you can use it at greater distances, and this is done by some hunters familiar with this cartridge.

Using a larger diameter bullet (.459) with a large frontal area (meplat), the wound channel and terminal effect is vastly superior to what a 308 Win (.308 ) can produce.