Trump not as dumb as some think! :)

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Trump is a brilliant man, he didn't get where he is today by being just a normal Joe.

The other characteristic about Trump is that he is not swayed by Political Correctness

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Trump is a brilliant man, he didn't get where he is today by being just a normal Joe.

The other characteristic about Trump is that he is not swayed by Political Correctness

His father's gift helped too no doubt.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

No, if he were a normal joe, he'd be working as a second hand car dealer.

He got where he is because his father had money.

There has been no episode in history where a large group of 1 type of people moving to an area with a completely different type of people and it's been smooth.

Change is hard. Why anyone would think it would go smoothly shows lack of historical knowledge and lack of knowledge of the human animal.

Look how hard it is for the people here to accept the changes and it hasn't even happened to them personally. lol

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Could have helped, many get opportunities, few can capitalize on them like Trump did.

they all capitalize on it like trump does. That's what people who are born into wealth do.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
No, if he were a normal joe, he'd be working as a second hand car dealer.

He got where he is because his father had money.

There has been no episode in history where a large group of 1 type of people moving to an area with a completely different type of people and it's been smooth.

Change is hard. Why anyone would think it would go smoothly shows lack of historical knowledge and lack of knowledge of the human animal.

Look how hard it is for the people here to accept the changes and it hasn't even happened to them personally. lol
Somehow I don't think your smart enough to know what it takes to build an empire like Trump did.
After all, you spend a lot of time here.

they all capitalize on it like trump does. That's what people who are born into wealth do.
Oh, and just how would you know that?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Somehow I don't think your smart enough to know what it takes to build an empire like Trump did.
After all, you spend a lot of time here.

lol. almost had it durry. trump does twitter.

I wasn't born rich. So we'll never know if I could loose as much as trump and start and bust as many companies.

How's your trump steak?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Movers and shakers always have ups and downs, that's often how greatness is achieved

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Got anything constructive to say or do you just enjoy flapping your Saskatchewan lips??

so glad you didn't say flapping your gums.

that visual is just not something I need / want in my head right now

ick!

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
Got anything constructive to say or do you just enjoy flapping your Saskatchewan lips??

Honestly... there is little to no point in trying to have a constructive conversation about Trump on here... every thread is a hot mess from the title and OP down... like this one for example.

Trump had nothing right in his statement about Sweden. The fact he made up a terrorist attack is just another example of how he will tell a lie to stir up mass hysteria and get people to fall in line behind him. Even this article trying to spin it as him doing something right is laughable. But no one can say anything about Trump in a negative way on here with out garnishing personal attacks...as your post is an example of... so what would be the point