Time for Justin to grow a set of balls

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
and just to DC!
where the hell is sarah palins bridge to nowhere when you need it?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
After they spend time in jail.

I saw a heart warming article that showed a smiling RCMP constable holding a young child as his partner was cuffing the parents.

I almost teared up.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
They don't necessarily have to spend time in jail. I would be fully supportive of a taxpayer funded 16 ft aluminum boat, 9.9 HP motor and a free Canadian Navy boat ride to international waters. They can lower the 16 footer and illegals over side and point them toward where they need to go.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Time for Justin to get some balls and completely cave to the whims of the pretendacons!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Canadian law is being upheld.

Yes, it is. So why all the sniff sniffery? There's more whining here than an Occupy Wall Street camp. It isn't Justin that needs to grow a set

Looks like Murphy is upset because he has no balls. What a pathetic whiner

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They don't necessarily have to spend time in jail. I would be fully supportive of a taxpayer funded 16 ft aluminum boat, 9.9 HP motor and a free Canadian Navy boat ride to international waters. They can lower the 16 footer and illegals over side and point them toward where they need to go.

How do we get our boat back? I have an urge to take a boat ride through the now ice free arctic next winter.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
If the roles were reversed, CNN and Washington would be all over this one. Saying we were deporting terrorist into the US, etc... we know that many of the ones that are coming and will be coming by the hundreds will be criminals, since they are the ones the Trump is yelling about getting out first! I'm sure Canada is aware and getting prepared, but why the silence. A few interviews with the people in towns being affected is all were seeing!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We are getting much the same news coverage as Germany gets about their refugee crisis. Only the feel good fuzzy news get to the general population. The rest gets buried by the press.

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
Don't we already have another thread going that is basically this same discussion

Oh... it was started by the same person...
I think we get your point already:|

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
And send the illegal refugees back to D.C.!

You are way out of line on this, JLM. Get it through your head that Justin has NO recourse in this matter but to follow the law.

You are letting your dislike of the man blind you to the truth of the situation.............oh and BTW, two threads on the topic is more than enough don't you think?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
You are way out of line on this, JLM. Get it through your head that Justin has NO recourse in this matter but to follow the law.

You are letting your dislike of the man blind you to the truth of the situation.............oh and BTW, two threads on the topic is more than enough don't you think?

These people who are claiming refugee status are nothing more than liars, close to being criminals.

Let's follow the process;

To get into the US, they had to apply for a Visa. To get this Visa they would have had to LIE on their application form, otherwise they it would not have been granted to them.
So they planned this criminal activity right from the start.

If scum bag Trudeau had any balls at all, he would not participate with these losers to allow them access to my country.

If they were truly refugees, they should have applied from their country.