Muslim man found with pipe bomb in his luggage is ALLOWED TO FLY only days later

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the old some other snackbar put it in my luggage trick.

A PASSENGER who was boarding a Ryanair flight with a pipe bomb in his hand luggage was allowed to continue his journey days later, a court heard on Monday.Nadeem Mulhammed (43) was arrested by police on suspicion of terrorism after "batteries wrapped in brown tape" was found in his bag.

However, after allegedly telling officers the device had been planted by someone else, he was released on bail and allowed to travel.

He subsequently flew to Italy but in the meantime, tests revealed it was a "viable device" containing sufficient explosives to cause "serious damage and loss of life" on a plane, the court heard.

Mr Muhammed was arrested on his return back to the UK at Manchester Airport on Sunday and charged with being in possession of an explosive substance.

He had been boarding a Ryanair flight to Bergamo, Italy when he was held under the UK's Terrorism Act following a security screening.

The device found consisted of a "small pipe, like a large market pen' and was filled with "smokeless propellant often found in ammunition."

Mr Muhammed was remanded in custody and is due to appear in court in March.

Ryanair passenger found with pipe bomb in luggage was allowed to fly again days later

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
many of you here will probably despise your own voters for what I am about to say because just last week, Chatham House, the reputable group, published a massive survey from 10 Europen states, and only 20% of people want immigration from Muslim countries to continue. Just 20%.Which means your voters have a harder line position on this than Donald Trump, or myself, or frankly any party sitting in this Parliament. I simply cannot believe you are blind to the fact that even Mrs. Merkel has now made a u-turn and wants to send people back. Even Mr. Schulz thinks it is a good idea.
Nigel Farage Warns European Parliament: "You're In For A Bigger Shock In 2017" | Zero Hedge

its ok - in reality:
mentalfoss is a minority

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
the old some other snackbar put it in my luggage trick.

A PASSENGER who was boarding a Ryanair flight with a pipe bomb in his hand luggage was allowed to continue his journey days later, a court heard on Monday.Nadeem Mulhammed (43) was arrested by police on suspicion of terrorism after "batteries wrapped in brown tape" was found in his bag.

However, after allegedly telling officers the device had been planted by someone else, he was released on bail and allowed to travel.

He subsequently flew to Italy but in the meantime, tests revealed it was a "viable device" containing sufficient explosives to cause "serious damage and loss of life" on a plane, the court heard.

Mr Muhammed was arrested on his return back to the UK at Manchester Airport on Sunday and charged with being in possession of an explosive substance.

He had been boarding a Ryanair flight to Bergamo, Italy when he was held under the UK's Terrorism Act following a security screening.

The device found consisted of a "small pipe, like a large market pen' and was filled with "smokeless propellant often found in ammunition."

Mr Muhammed was remanded in custody and is due to appear in court in March.

Ryanair passenger found with pipe bomb in luggage was allowed to fly again days later

I didn't read where it said he was a Muslim; but if he was a Muslim, that's just terrible. Males who profess Islam and who go by the name of Muhammed should not be allowed to bring bombs on planes. Period!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I didn't read where it said he was a Muslim; but if he was a Muslim, that's just terrible. Males who profess Islam and who go by the name of Muhammed should not be allowed to bring bombs on planes. Period!

yeah, well since 96% of pakistanis do the islam thing, I made the leap.