Whites are at it again - nothing but problems

Kreskin
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I'm white, I will work for you if you gimmee some firewwood.

I'm devoted, just save me from the NIA.

You honkys will do anything to steal beer. Time for your deportment to Europe.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

You honkys will do anything to steal beer. Time for your deportment to Europe.

Europe will rebuff your attempted off loading, they just disposed themselves of us, I'm white god is right, I cannot argue, cuz I'll get crushed by reality. However white peop-le are pretty smart, we been here for a while,if any of the rest of you identifyable subspecies want to contest, who gives aq fuk. We know allaboutplanetmaintennance. Thast's how come were white.

The coulourless revolution. Just endure, it will be good for you in the long run.

All I want is a permanent tan built closer the equater, even now south Carolina is the dersignated target. Millions of square meters of empty space, we could still reach the lobster in good time. Someday our longboats will visit you, don't resist, it makes a big mess on the beach.

You should give some thought to millions of ravinous Canadians following the sun. That's whats comeing to your neighborhood, hugh unreasonable people who will steal your light.

And drive you into the Carribean

Where you will continue to breed.

White people do have feelings, we are not animals exactly, we are barbarians however, while the3 rest of you are failed barbarians. You've all had a go of it, step aside in honor and let the white race adjust the solar system, trust us, we are intelligent, it was in the3 cornflaqkes.

I hate myself cuz I'm white, a bland imitation of a human. We don't get enough sun. All those beautiful brown people are ripping us off.
\Canada needs a migration policy, what the fuyk is this government doing, it's getting colder turn up the heat or Canadians will. Burning Ottawa, relax just the picture on the money gets torched, no taxpayers will be harmed, you;ve suffered enough, me too, I want some justice

I'm suggesting a coup, Ottawa is ripe, just hanging there, dead batteries as well, an idiot at ther helm, that's not fair, but the press insists, he's a pretty good boxer, he needs better handlers/advisors/residents, I think he could getr us Souith Carolina.

If it wasn't for us whites you couloured citizens wouldn't know you had a problem.

tay
+2
He's quite feisty in court.......

Miami Beach police said they found an stockpile of guns and ammunition in the apartment of man who threatened officers and city workers.

Miami Beach cops were glad to take Ricky Weinberger off the streets.

“There were over 16 firearms and 45 to 4,600 rounds of ammunition found in a very small apartment,” a state prosecutor announced in court Monday.

video

Police: Stockpile Of Weapons Found In Home Of Man Who Threatened Cops « CBS Miami (external - login to view)

Kreskin
+2
Todd Kohlhepp: South Carolina realtor accused in kidnapping, killings | myfox8.com (external - login to view)

Another bad white hombre.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

My buddy got stabbed the other week and it was done by someone from Toronto.

Yet i don't know of anyone from Toronto angry at the fact the newspaper article of the attack mentioned that the attacker was from Toronto...

Haven't heard the demanding a ban on knives either.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Haven't heard the demanding a ban on knives either.

Was your friend a visible minority ? If he was in Toronto white male might be a visible minority these days .

Jinentonix
+1
What a gay little thread. Using White criminals as justification for not sh*tting on foreigners who come here and commit crimes. Yep, since we have our own homegrown criminals we have no right to complain about immigrants and refugees who commit crimes here. Hell, why even bother with security checks and vetting? After all, our own homegrown trash didn't have to pass a security check or be vetted in order to be born here.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

What a gay little thread. Using White criminals as justification for not sh*tting on foreigners who come here and commit crimes. Yep, since we have our own homegrown criminals we have no right to complain about immigrants and refugees who commit crimes here. Hell, why even bother with security checks and vetting? After all, our own homegrown trash didn't have to pass a security check or be vetted in order to be born here.

The problem is that vetting is usually based on prejudice. for example, Russell Williams (who was a British-born immigrant by the way) would probably have been able to pass even the toughest vetting Canada could throw at him whereas even the most angelic Iranian wouldn't stand a chance. In short, our vetting process has no logic to it. It doesn't keep out criminals. It just keeps out non-Whites, criminal or not.

If I'm wrong, then propose to me what kind of vetting process would have kept someone like Russell Williams out of the country.

Cannuck
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes. The thread is making fun of racists that see dark people as exceptionally dangerous. Are you one of them?

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes. The thread is making fun of racists that see dark people as exceptionally dangerous. Are you one of them?

It would seem to me that the best vetting process would be one based on nationality. for example, a person with an Iranian passport is a great threat in spite of the fact that I can't think of any specific example of that off the top of my head. The UK is a friend, even if we allow a few Russell Williams in. Hey, at least he was white.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It would seem to me that the best vetting process would be one based on nationality. for example, a person with an Iranian passport is a great threat in spite of the fact that I can't think of any specific example of that off the top of my head. The UK is a friend, even if we allow a few Russell Williams in. Hey, at least he was white.

I guess you wouldn't remember the Iranian gangs selling drugs and killing people in the lower mainland of B.C. in the 90s and early 2000s ? I believe they were fighting the Vietnamese gangs for turf . Maybe it was the south Asian gangs they all run together .Or perhaps it was the tongs that came over with the Hong Kongese .

Cannuck
+1
Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes. I know that's difficult for some to accept

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes. I know that's difficult for some to accept

Russell Williams was an immigrant.

Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

I guess you wouldn't remember the Iranian gangs selling drugs and killing people in the lower mainland of B.C. in the 90s and early 2000s ? I believe they were fighting the Vietnamese gangs for turf . Maybe it was the south Asian gangs they all run together .Or perhaps it was the tongs that came over with the Hong Kongese .

Yeah, but British immigrants steal women's underwear, rape, murder, and even create snuff films. I'll take Hong Kong over that riffraff any day.

Cannuck
+1
Brits are the exception to the rule

Johnnny

Was your friend a visible minority ? If he was in Toronto white male might be a visible minority these days .

Naw he is First Nations and the guy who stabbed him was black. The incident didn't happen in Ontario.

Kreskin
Man indicted on child sex crimes stemming from 1992 - Toledo News Now, News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH (external - login to view)

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Man indicted on child sex crimes stemming from 1992 - Toledo News Now, News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH (external - login to view)

That's a goofy looking lump of shyt.
Last edited by Ludlow; Feb 16th, 2017 at 01:46 AM..Reason: no you are

tay
+1
A white supremacist with felony convictions in South Carolina (external - login to view) bought a gun from an undercover FBI agent, telling the agent he planned an attack in "the spirit of Dylann Roof," authorities said Thursday.

Benjamin McDowell, 28, was arrested in Myrtle Beach shortly after buying the .40-caliber Glock and ammunition for $109 from the agent who picked him up at his mother's house, then took him to his grandfather's house to get the money, FBI agent Grant Lowe wrote in an affidavit.

McDowell didn't have a specific target in mind, once telling the undercover agent he might just shoot at a party of black people, Lowe wrote.

"I got the heart to do that s---, but I don't have the good training," McDowell said, according to the undercover agent.

McDowell is charged as a felon in possession of a firearm. The gun he was sold had its firing pin filed down so it could not be used, Lowe wrote.

Authorities began investigating McDowell in December after he threatened a synagogue on Facebook (external - login to view). Horry County Police had kept track of McDowell since his release from prison on felony burglary charges a few years ago because he made connections with white supremacists while behind bars, according to the affidavit.

Several days after the threat, McDowell posted on Facebook again, saying fellow white supremacists were all talk and no action.

"All they wanne (sic) do is stay loaded on drugs the Jews put here to destroy white man and they feast on the drugs. they should be Feasting on the enemy that stole their Heritage and their bloodline and trying to run us off of this Earth," McDowell wrote. "if you ain't got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann roof did, you need to shut the f--- up."

FBI: White supremacist talked of Dylann Roof-type attack - ABC News (external - login to view)

tay
+1
A Florida man is accused of planning to bomb Target stores along the East Coast in an attempt to buy cheap stock in the company, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Mark Charles Barnett, 48, of Ocala, was charged with possession or possession of a destructive device affecting commerce by a previously convicted felon, the Orlando Sentinel (external - login to view) reported. Barnett is a registered sex offender in Florida.

The Justice Department filed a complaint alleging Barnett built at least 10 explosive devices and paid another man $10,000 to place the bombs on store shelves. The man also received a mask, a license-plate cover and a bag of gloves. Officials said the other man went to authorities.

Officials said bomb-making materials were found in Barnett’s home as well.

According to the complaint, Barnett thought the explosions would cause Target stock prices to drop, allowing him to buy cheap shares in the company before it rebounded.

Barnett faces up to 10 years in federal prison. He’s being held in the Marion County Jail for nine parole violations, the Sentinel reported.

Kreskin

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasack...MB0#.mfBqwGr1k (external - login to view)

tay
A nationwide manhunt was underway on Monday for a Mississippi man wanted for the alleged murder of his girlfriend and the random shooting of a jogger last week, authorities said.

Alex Deaton, 28, is also a person of interest in the killing of a 69-year-old woman found shot to death inside a church on Thursday.

Sheriff Bryan Bailey said that Deaton, who was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated assault, had no criminal history, but was armed with "at least" several handguns and should be considered "very dangerous."

Local and federal authorities increased a reward for information leading to Deaton's arrest on Monday to $27,500, the sheriff's office said.

Authorities alleged that Deaton shot the jogger, who was not identified, early Friday morning on a street northeast of Jackson in what Baily described as a "random act of violence."

Nationwide Manhunt Underway for Mississippi Man Wanted in Murder, Assault - NBC News (external - login to view)

Curious Cdn
I wonder how many of them are Swedish?

There should be a travel ban.

tay
Two men have been arrested in connection to unrelated flashing incidents on the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, is charged with public nudity, a class "A" misdemeanor and two counts of public indecency, a level 6 felony. He was arrested Friday at his place of employment.

Whitacre is accused of exposing his genitals to women jogging on the Monon Trail on February 10 and 11 of this year.

According to court documents, Whitacre admitted to exposing himself on both occasions. He also admitted to "playing with himself a little."

Paul McDonald, 18, turned himself in to police on February 17.

According to court documents, McDonald told police that he is an avid runner and sometimes his genitals just "fall out" of his shorts because they are worn.

He also told police: "Sometimes it falls out, and I just leave it out." McDonald said that is what happened on each of the occasions he is accused of flashing a woman.

McDonald is charged with two counts of public nudity.

IMPD arrests two men accused of exposing themselves on Monon Trail - TheIndyChannel.com (external - login to view)

petros

White cars freak me out. When I see a white, Beemer, Benz, Audi or even an innie, I back off the pedal and give space.

tay
Kentucky man who scalped ex-girlfriend tells judge: 'I don't need a lecture'

"I'm not asking for your mercy. Just give me the 20. I don't need a lecture," 31-year-old Zachary Gross said.

The judge actually sentenced him to 21 years in the slammer, Fox 19 reported (external - login to view). The evidence showed that both Gross and his dog attacked his ex, Marilyn Stanley, in September 2015, prosecutors argued.

After she refused to drop a knife she was holding in self-defense, his pit bull ripped off part of her ear and scalp, Boone County Sheriff’s spokesperson Tom Scheben said.

Afterwards, he forced her to look in a mirror inside his home in Walton, making fun of her appearance, investigators added. They said he eventually dropped her off at her mother's home, with part of her scalp in a plastic bag.

Stanley spoke out after the attack, saying he was angry over one of her Facebook posts. "It was shocking, I didn't expect it," she told the news station.

During his sentencing, Gross did tell Boone County Circuit Judge Rick Brueggemann he felt "horrible" over what happened -- but he insisted he was not responsible.

Stanley said she needed a half-dozen surgeries and suffered permanent nerve damage. A trauma surgeon testified at Gross' trial that cuts to her head were consistent with the use of a sharp knife.

Walton is about 20 miles southwest of Cincinnati.

Kentucky man who scalped ex-girlfriend tells judge: 'I don't need a lecture' | Fox News (external - login to view)

tay
A youth pastor in Florida was arrested Tuesday in connection with the murder and dismembering of a 16-year-old boy in 1994, as FBI investigators reportedly scoured through two properties he owned.

Ronnie Leon Hyde, 60, was held without bond on murder charges at the Duval County jail. Crews used a backhoe to dig for evidence at his Jacksonville Beach home.

Youth pastor arrested in 1994 dismemberment of Florida teen | Fox News (external - login to view)

and

Pastor Arrested for Chopping Up Teen Kept Counseling Kids for 23 Years - The Daily Beast (external - login to view)

tay
Caught on Camera: Man Steals $100 From Child at Walmart

You’ve heard of “taking candy from a baby.” Well, the suspect in the black sweatshirt stole money out of the hands of a toddler at the Walmart Neighborhood Market near Penn and SW 59th St.

A mother placed a $100 bill on the counter in the customer service area. Her toddler started playing with the money when the suspect in the black shirt ripped the cash out child’s hands. The other two men in the picture appeared in surveillance video to be associates of the suspect. If you can identify any of them, call Crime Stoppers at 405-235-7300, or leave a tip online at www.okccrimetips.com. (external - login to view) 17-17932

Caught on Camera: Man Steals $100 From Child at Walmart | Fox News Insider (external - login to view)

tay
Apparently the cameras had just been installed that day......

Police in Pennsylvania have arrested a daycare worker caught on camera shoving a young child down stairs.

According to authorities in Primos, Pennsylvania, the video shows a daycare worker pushing a 4-year-old girl down the stairs on Friday evening.

Police say workers at the day care had just installed a surveillance camera about a half hour before the incident took place.

In the video, a woman who police identified as 52-year-old Sarah Gable, looks up at the camera after shoving the girl and realizes she is being recorded.

She then takes the girl by the hand and leads her down the stairs the rest of the way.

Gable has since been arrested and charged with simple assault, harassment, and endangering the welfare of a child.
She will also likely be charged with reckless endangerment.

Gable was fired from the day care and arrested though she is currently out on bail.

VIDEO: Daycare worker charged with pushing child down stairs | KXAN.com (external - login to view)

wwwyoutubecomwatchv4hAyZ-uRVEA

tay
Robin Rhodes, 57, who was returning in January from a trip to Aruba, was indicted Thursday on charges of unlawful imprisonment and aggravated harassment in the incident. He also faces hate crime charges.

According to Queens District Attorney Richard Brown, Rhodes was waiting for a connecting flight to Worcester, Massachusetts, when he entered the Delta Sky Lounge at JFK. He came up to the office of the employee, who has not been identified, and said, “Are you [expletive deleted] sleeping? Are you praying? What are you doing?”

According to the criminal complaint, Rhodes punched the door, which hit the back of the employee’s chair. The employee asked

Rhodes what she had done to him and he replied, “You did nothing but I am going to kick your [expletive deleted] ***,” the complaint said.

Rhodes then kicked the employee in the leg, according to the complaint.

Brown said the employee attempted to get away, but Rhodes persisted, kicking the door and stepping into her office and blocking her from escaping.

Another person, also not identified, tried to calm Rhodes and moved him away from the door. The employee ran out of the office to the lounge’s front desk.

Rhodes allegedly followed the employee, at one point getting down on his knees, bowing down in imitation of a Muslim praying.

He shouted, “[Expletive] Islam, [expletive] ISIS, Trump is here now. He will get rid of all of you. You can ask Germany, Belgium and France about these kind of people. You will see what happens.”

Man Charged With Kicking, Yelling Racist Comments at Muslim Delta Employee at JFK | KTLA (external - login to view)

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I'm white, I will work for you if you gimmee some firewwood.

I'm devoted, just save me from the NIA.

You're probably lazy . Takin several beer breaks in a work day. I couldn't tolerate that..