Syrian charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
what's with these backwards scumbags?

the west best sort itself out.

A 39-year-old man has been charged in connection with several sexual assaults that occurred at the West Edmonton Mall World Waterpark over the weekend.

Police were called to the waterpark at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

“The girls were very courageous in coming forward and talking to the lifeguard, that’s not always the case,” EPS spokesperson Scott Pattison said.
“It’s very traumatizing and I’m sure it made them feel extremely vulnerable so they deserve our support.”
Police arrested a man on scene and took him into custody.

The waterpark was booked out by the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA) at the time. The association represents non-academic staff working on the University of Alberta campus.

Nancy Furlong with NASA said the man was not a member of the association. She also said that while the organization had the waterpark booked, there were other people at the facility at the time who were not part of their group.

Furlong said a note was sent out to everyone who purchased tickets through NASA informing them of what happened.

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

Pattison said police believe there are other complainants and he’s urging them to come forward.

“They will be dealt with discreetly and their allegations will be thoroughly investigated.”

Man charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark | Globalnews.ca

related:

Nudist bathers threatened by gang of men who shouted 'Allahu akbar' | World | Ne

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/104858-fed-up-islam-yet-105.html#post2318500

Calgary man arrested in groping incident at Lethbridge swimming pool | Globalnews.ca

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/142794-calgarian-man-arrested-groping-incident.html

Asylum seeker 'assaulted girls'

Germany

and on and on and on...

https://www.google.ca/#q=muslim+pool+groping

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I guess that's why they have to cover their women in bags . Yikes did I say that ? Am I allowed to ?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
what's with these backwards scumbags?

the west best sort itself out.

A 39-year-old man has been charged in connection with several sexual assaults that occurred at the West Edmonton Mall World Waterpark over the weekend.

Police were called to the waterpark at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

“The girls were very courageous in coming forward and talking to the lifeguard, that’s not always the case,” EPS spokesperson Scott Pattison said.
“It’s very traumatizing and I’m sure it made them feel extremely vulnerable so they deserve our support.”
Police arrested a man on scene and took him into custody.

The waterpark was booked out by the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA) at the time. The association represents non-academic staff working on the University of Alberta campus.

Nancy Furlong with NASA said the man was not a member of the association. She also said that while the organization had the waterpark booked, there were other people at the facility at the time who were not part of their group.

Furlong said a note was sent out to everyone who purchased tickets through NASA informing them of what happened.

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

Pattison said police believe there are other complainants and he’s urging them to come forward.

“They will be dealt with discreetly and their allegations will be thoroughly investigated.”

Man charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark | Globalnews.ca

related:

Nudist bathers threatened by gang of men who shouted 'Allahu akbar' | World | Ne

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/104858-fed-up-islam-yet-105.html#post2318500

Calgary man arrested in groping incident at Lethbridge swimming pool | Globalnews.ca

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/142794-calgarian-man-arrested-groping-incident.html

Asylum seeker 'assaulted girls'

Germany

and on and on and on...

https://www.google.ca/#q=muslim+pool+groping

Wow Loc, two incidents in Canada out of a population of 3.5 million people. Tell me something, how many such incidents were perpetrated by people of other ethnicities during the same time period or are you not interested in anyone but a certain group of people and chose to target them?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I guess that's why they have to cover their women in bags . Yikes did I say that ? Am I allowed to ?

Maybe it's because they cover the women completely. A look at some bare female flesh probably affects them like little boys trying to peek up the girls' skirts.
Most of those men have likely never seen what a naked woman looks like. Oh my!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
This particular scum bag has six kids.

"Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference."

He's 39 yrs old

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Send him to prison where it is loaded with white serial killers. They will have their way with him.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
If he's convicted, he will get deported back to his previous camp in Lebonon I think?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Wow Loc, two incidents in Canada out of a population of 3.5 million people. Tell me something, how many such incidents were perpetrated by people of other ethnicities during the same time period or are you not interested in anyone but a certain group of people and chose to target them?

who knows. I don't care that much about it.

this is just a recent news story. I'll leave the stats and google scroungers to the other.

anyway, this recent syrian 'refugee'...of which there would be a few thousand in the country, seems to be taking to liberal western culture just fine. just like they do in europe.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
CBC only covered this news item in Edmonton, it did not carry it on the National news. Typical for CBC to try to keep this a low profile news item.

Global News carried this as a National news story. That's the difference between a Liberal media and a regular media organization.
Yes, we get it. You're mad.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Global News carried this as a National news story. That's the difference between a Liberal media and a regular media organization.
Funny! I have a Trumpite golfing buddy that hates Global because it's left-wing. He calls them Gloliberal. You Trumpites should get on the same page. It's tough keeping track of all the hate.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Funny! I have a Trumpite golfing buddy that hates Global because it's left-wing. He calls them Gloliberal. You Trumpites should get on the same page. It's tough keeping track of all the hate.

You gotta try and improve on your choice of buddies, try to find some that don't live on the streets eh.
Bribing hobos with booze on the streets doesn't always produce the best buddies