Time To Talk About Alt Left Hate


Hoof Hearted
#1
It (external - login to view)

"Far left. Fringe left. Alt left. Whatever you want to call it, we need to talk about it. It's full of anger and hate and it's flirting with violence. If it doesn't settle down soon, it'll only get worse."

If the Left are of superior intellect and intelligence, their loss in the American election should have been a humbling experience.

When I was hospitalized for my pie-in-the-sky mental affliction, a young anorexic woman befriended me. I could tell she had a puppy crush on me, and over the weeks we would play duets on the piano in the Common Room. I showed her the basics and she was a quick study. We chatted, sang, played cards and board games and really hit it off.

I realized during my stay on that Ward that despite my mental illness, I actually had it all compared to these other patients who never had a chance.

I stopped hating. I became a better person.

Getting knocked down a few rungs was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm disappointed in the Left. Losing should have been their wake-up call. Instead they've chosen a destructive path.

They weren't 'all that' after all.

.
 
Angstrom
#2
Humans have been justifying violence by higher moral ground for billions of years. Look at the crusades. You think progressives have evolved? Think again. It's the same song and dance we have had for the last 4000 years and guess what. It won't ever change.
 
Cannuck
+1
#3
The left and right fringes are equally goofy. They both need to be ridiculed and humiliated.
 
Angstrom
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The left and right fringes are equally goofy. They both need to be ridiculed and humiliated.

If only you were good at it, it wouldn't be so painful.
 
Cannuck
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

If only you were good at it, it wouldn't be so painful.

It's supposed to be painful. Do you need a tissue? Sniffity.
 
personal touch
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

It (external - login to view)

"Far left. Fringe left. Alt left. Whatever you want to call it, we need to talk about it. It's full of anger and hate and it's flirting with violence. If it doesn't settle down soon, it'll only get worse."

If the Left are of superior intellect and intelligence, their loss in the American election should have been a humbling experience.

When I was hospitalized for my pie-in-the-sky mental affliction, a young anorexic woman befriended me. I could tell she had a puppy crush on me, and over the weeks we would play duets on the piano in the Common Room. I showed her the basics and she was a quick study. We chatted, sang, played cards and board games and really hit it off.

I realized during my stay on that Ward that despite my mental illness, I actually had it all compared to these other patients who never had a chance.

I stopped hating. I became a better person.

Getting knocked down a few rungs was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm disappointed in the Left. Losing should have been their wake-up call. Instead they've chosen a destructive path.

They weren't 'all that' after all.

.

I would like to hear you play the piano,in a haunted house,on a hill,on a stormy night,with the power off,and the candle opera supplying much needed light ,but thanks to full moon night,with the coyotes howling in the back ground, everything is perfect.I bet you are a great piano player,let's meet
 
Hoof Hearted
#7
Let's meet??

Hmmm...

{{[[((doodle-a-do...doodle-a-doo...doodle-a-....))}}}}

wwwyoutubecomwatchvicZHj6DG7ms

 
personal touch
#8
Great song,but there's no you on the piano
Yes lets meet at a haunted house?
 
gopher
+1
#9
Quote:

... Losing should have been their wake-up call. Instead they've chosen a destructive path.



If what you say is true the Tea Baggers and other right wingers would all be in Hell by now.
 
Hoof Hearted
+3
#10  Top Rated Post
I guess what I'm trying to say is...if the Left are truly the most intelligent and enlightened ones, they would have been asking themselves, "What did we do wrong, and how can we do better?"

Instead they've showed their true colours by name-calling, rioting and setting bonfires. They still can't accept the defeat and they're having a tantrum....even talking about impeachment.

Being humbled either smartens you up, or it turns you into more of an idiot than you were in the first place.
 
Angstrom
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It's supposed to be painful. Do you need a tissue? Sniffity.

You confuse the painful I'm referring too. It's more of a painful, The kind where you cringe and think to yourself, Cannuk is awkward.
 
pgs
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

If what you say is true the Tea Baggers and other right wingers would all be in Hell by now.

When did these teabaggers as you call them riot and foul their own nest ?
 
Cannuck
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I guess what I'm trying to say is...if the Left are truly the most intelligent and enlightened ones, they would have been asking themselves, "What did we do wrong, and how can we do better?"

Instead they've showed their true colours by name-calling, rioting and setting bonfires. They still can't accept the defeat and they're having a tantrum....even talking about impeachment.

Being humbled either smartens you up, or it turns you into more of an idiot than you were in the first place.

They? I know lots of lefties that aren't doing those things. In fact none of the lefties I know are doing those things. You fail

Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

The kind where you cringe and think..

Wrong again. You keep tryin' though
 
mentalfloss
#14
It's only left.

True right wing extremists are libertarians.


Left is authority and Right is individual freedom, but because the racists and xenophobes don't want to be associated with the present authority they call themselves the Alt-Right.


How are you people still naive to the game being played here?


They had to come up with a different moniker because they realised they needed government to get what they want.

However, they couldn't openly admit their intentions as leftists without losing credibility because the same people spent decades criticising the existence of government.


It's a cheap trick.
Last edited by mentalfloss; 1 week ago at 08:41 AM..
 
DaSleeper
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

If what you say is true the Tea Baggers and other right wingers would all be in Hell by now.

Did they riot and cause destruction?
Like this

wwwyoutubecomwatchvCso5M86t7Qw




And loot like that?

wwwyoutubecomwatchvy3zjqbLCz0

 
Cannuck
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

It's only left.

True right wing extremists are libertarians.


https://www.politicalcompass.org/ (external - login to view)

Do ever get tired of being wrong most of the time?
 
petros
#17
Do you Trumpette?
 
mentalfloss
#18
I've used political compass before.

It's two dimensional paradigm makes an arbitrary separation of liberty between the economy and society when the two are actually intertwined
 
Cannuck
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Do you Trumpette?

That would be impossible because I'm never wrong. You would be a better person to ask since you're seldom right. You still stupid enough to think you have to spend money to get a tax credit or have you finally pulled your head out of your ***?
 
taxslave
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I guess what I'm trying to say is...if the Left are truly the most intelligent and enlightened ones, they would have been asking themselves, "What did we do wrong, and how can we do better?"

Instead they've showed their true colours by name-calling, rioting and setting bonfires. They still can't accept the defeat and they're having a tantrum....even talking about impeachment.

Being humbled either smartens you up, or it turns you into more of an idiot than you were in the first place.

If they were intelligent they wouldn't be on the left.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

It's only left.

True right wing extremists are libertarians.


Left is authority and Right is individual freedom, but because the racists and xenophobes don't want to be associated with the present authority they call themselves the Alt-Right.


How are you people still naive to the game being played here?


They had to come up with a different moniker because they realised they needed government to get what they want.

However, they couldn't openly admit their intentions as leftists without losing credibility because the same people spent decades criticising the existence of government.


It's a cheap trick.

Well you got the first 8 words right. The left hates freedom and any opinions differing from their groupthink.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

That would be impossible because I'm never wrong. You would be a better person to ask since you're seldom right. You still stupid enough to think you have to spend money to get a tax credit or have you finally pulled your head out of your ***?


 
Cannuck
#22
Sniffity sniff
 
Corduroy
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I'm disappointed in the Left. Losing should have been their wake-up call. Instead they've chosen a destructive path.

They weren't 'all that' after all.

.

You're talking about the far left though. The far left didn't lose anything. They haven't been remotely close to contention since the 30s or 40s. The centre left lost and they're only really centre left on a good day.
 
Johnnny
#24
There are peas in my fruit cobbler!!!!!

wwwyoutubecomwatchvPcQJK7XGLQs

 
Ludlow
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Humans have been justifying violence by higher moral ground for billions of years. Look at the crusades. You think progressives have evolved? Think again. It's the same song and dance we have had for the last 4000 years and guess what. It won't ever change.

Billions of years? What are you,,retarded?
 
Cannuck
#26
200,000 may as well be billions. They're just big numbers when you can't count past ten without your socks off
 
Johnnny
#27

wwwyoutubecomwatchvQcAnOlPh7Yo

 
lone wolf
+1
#28
I think the directionally challenged should be locked into a round room until they happen upon some bearings
 
personal touch
#29
Hood hearted where are you?with Johnny?

Must be shift change
 
Curious Cdn
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Hood hearted where are you?with Johnny?

Must be shift change

What a great idea for a reality television show: "Tag Team Duuuh".
 
no new posts