Time To Talk About Alt Left Hate

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
It

"Far left. Fringe left. Alt left. Whatever you want to call it, we need to talk about it. It's full of anger and hate and it's flirting with violence. If it doesn't settle down soon, it'll only get worse."

If the Left are of superior intellect and intelligence, their loss in the American election should have been a humbling experience.

When I was hospitalized for my pie-in-the-sky mental affliction, a young anorexic woman befriended me. I could tell she had a puppy crush on me, and over the weeks we would play duets on the piano in the Common Room. I showed her the basics and she was a quick study. We chatted, sang, played cards and board games and really hit it off.

I realized during my stay on that Ward that despite my mental illness, I actually had it all compared to these other patients who never had a chance.

I stopped hating. I became a better person.

Getting knocked down a few rungs was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm disappointed in the Left. Losing should have been their wake-up call. Instead they've chosen a destructive path.

They weren't 'all that' after all.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Humans have been justifying violence by higher moral ground for billions of years. Look at the crusades. You think progressives have evolved? Think again. It's the same song and dance we have had for the last 4000 years and guess what. It won't ever change.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It

"Far left. Fringe left. Alt left. Whatever you want to call it, we need to talk about it. It's full of anger and hate and it's flirting with violence. If it doesn't settle down soon, it'll only get worse."

If the Left are of superior intellect and intelligence, their loss in the American election should have been a humbling experience.

When I was hospitalized for my pie-in-the-sky mental affliction, a young anorexic woman befriended me. I could tell she had a puppy crush on me, and over the weeks we would play duets on the piano in the Common Room. I showed her the basics and she was a quick study. We chatted, sang, played cards and board games and really hit it off.

I realized during my stay on that Ward that despite my mental illness, I actually had it all compared to these other patients who never had a chance.

I stopped hating. I became a better person.

Getting knocked down a few rungs was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm disappointed in the Left. Losing should have been their wake-up call. Instead they've chosen a destructive path.

They weren't 'all that' after all.

I would like to hear you play the piano,in a haunted house,on a hill,on a stormy night,with the power off,and the candle opera supplying much needed light ,but thanks to full moon night,with the coyotes howling in the back ground, everything is perfect.I bet you are a great piano player,let's meet

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Let's meet??

Hmmm...

{{[[((doodle-a-do...doodle-a-doo...doodle-a-....))}}}}

www.youtube.com/watch?v=icZHj6DG7ms

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I guess what I'm trying to say is...if the Left are truly the most intelligent and enlightened ones, they would have been asking themselves, "What did we do wrong, and how can we do better?"

Instead they've showed their true colours by name-calling, rioting and setting bonfires. They still can't accept the defeat and they're having a tantrum....even talking about impeachment.

Being humbled either smartens you up, or it turns you into more of an idiot than you were in the first place.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It's supposed to be painful. Do you need a tissue? Sniffity.

You confuse the painful I'm referring too. It's more of a painful, The kind where you cringe and think to yourself, Cannuk is awkward. ;)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I guess what I'm trying to say is...if the Left are truly the most intelligent and enlightened ones, they would have been asking themselves, "What did we do wrong, and how can we do better?"

Instead they've showed their true colours by name-calling, rioting and setting bonfires. They still can't accept the defeat and they're having a tantrum....even talking about impeachment.

Being humbled either smartens you up, or it turns you into more of an idiot than you were in the first place.

They? I know lots of lefties that aren't doing those things. In fact none of the lefties I know are doing those things. You fail

The kind where you cringe and think..

Wrong again. You keep tryin' though

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's only left.

True right wing extremists are libertarians.

Left is authority and Right is individual freedom, but because the racists and xenophobes don't want to be associated with the present authority they call themselves the Alt-Right.

How are you people still naive to the game being played here?

They had to come up with a different moniker because they realised they needed government to get what they want.

However, they couldn't openly admit their intentions as leftists without losing credibility because the same people spent decades criticising the existence of government.

It's a cheap trick.

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I've used political compass before.

It's two dimensional paradigm makes an arbitrary separation of liberty between the economy and society when the two are actually intertwined

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Do you Trumpette?

That would be impossible because I'm never wrong. You would be a better person to ask since you're seldom right. You still stupid enough to think you have to spend money to get a tax credit or have you finally pulled your head out of your ***?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

If they were intelligent they wouldn't be on the left.

It's only left.

True right wing extremists are libertarians.

Left is authority and Right is individual freedom, but because the racists and xenophobes don't want to be associated with the present authority they call themselves the Alt-Right.

How are you people still naive to the game being played here?

They had to come up with a different moniker because they realised they needed government to get what they want.

However, they couldn't openly admit their intentions as leftists without losing credibility because the same people spent decades criticising the existence of government.

It's a cheap trick.

Well you got the first 8 words right. The left hates freedom and any opinions differing from their groupthink.