Trump trumped for the moment

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm of two minds on this one...

I like the fact that America is standing up for itself.

But life experience tells me that, when growing up, the neighbour who continually yelled, "Get the F off my lawn" eventually had their house egged and tomatoed at 3 in the morning.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
trump feeds on conflict ,hate and lies .
And the fools who believe in his brand of manipulation
and now the whole world is now his toy

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"Trump feeds on conflict ,hate and lies."

I agree. He ate the Democratic Party for breakfast.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Fack Trump and his racist supporters

yeah, unkle george soros, the obama and hillary supporting lefty, wants him and his jewish friends to all have a nice stay in his gas powered roach motel eh?
just like the old days again, eh georgey?
yah two faced NAZI freak

"Trump feeds on conflict ,hate and lies."

I agree. He ate the Democratic Party for breakfast.
HH
nice shot
top left corner, a wooden stake, right in the heart

Journalists are not taking the news of President Donald Trump’s executive order pausing admission of refugees from seven nations very well. Many have taken to social media to express outrage over Trump’s action, forgetting former President Barack Obama did the same thing to Iraqi refugees for six months in 2011.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/28/j...-trump-refugee-executive-order/#ixzz4X7rL8KR0
Got some egg on your face there ...^

these racist hypocrites make me wanna puke

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
He broke the law, so he's going to be impeached.

And his failure is going to usher in a new era of liberal democracy.

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
The Dumpster better get used to this. Americans are going to use their constitution to block most of his nutty initiatives.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Sometimes the nut cases have to be given the power to destroy it all
then sensible people can rebuild it. America has not been invaded by
barbarians it has chosen to elect the asylum to run itself for awhile.
When the electorate sobers up and it won't take four years Trump and his
legion of Trolls will be replaced and humanity will move on. Remember
the Nixon era? Its back people are taking to the streets and this will go on
until Trump is gone

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
As I said in the long thread on this subject Trump and his people would have been smarter to give 48 hours notice of it taking effect. That would of prevented people from getting stuck at the airport.

But as I read the article lonewolf posted I see the ruling only affects those at the airports

She said the government was “enjoined and restrained from, in any manner and by any means, removing individuals” who had arrived in the United States with valid visas or refugee status.

The ruling does not appear to force the administration to let in people otherwise blocked by Mr. Trump’s order who have not yet traveled to the United States.

And as I wondered why not Saudi Arabia, well, we have our answer......hotels....

Even as President Trump takes steps to restrict visitors from some majority-Muslim countries, he and his family continue to do business in some of the others.

Ethics experts question whether that might indicate conflicts between Trump's business interests and his role as U.S. president.

The executive action, "Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States," targets seven nations: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Trump has no business interests in those countries.

The 19 terrorists in the Sept. 11 attacks were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Myre points out. They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump's immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

He has significant commercial interests in Turkey and Azerbaijan, is developing properties in Indonesia and Dubai, and has formed companies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. His daughter Ivanka said in 2015 that the company was looking at "multiple opportunities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi Arabia — the four areas where we are seeing the most interest."

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/28/511996783/how-does-trumps-immigration-freeze-square-with-his-business-interests?utm_source=tumblr.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170128

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's more than that, even. Deadly attacks have been carried out on US soil by Afghans, Pakistanis, Chechens as well, none of whom are on"the list", either. His love for the Russians strikes Chechnya off of the list. Does he have real estate in Pakistan or is it just too big to exclude? Afghanistan? Surly, there is no Trump Tower in Kabul.

until Trump is gone

The problem will not go away until the growing menace of a squeezed, disenfranchised and disappearing Middle Class is solved. Capitalism itself (and democracy along with it) will disappear with the demise of the Middle Class. Globalization, mechanization even more so, have stolen away jobs that will never return. Trump's bluster won't bring the Rust Belt back to life.

This is a radical idea. It seems to be "contra-Capitalist" but a guarenteed income might just save Capitalism by preventing it's being torn apart from within.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
until Trump is gone

There was also the Reagan era. Mass marches were a major characteristic of his presidency as well and forced Reagan into making major policy changes.