Mary Tyler Moore is dead

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Man she was a hottie on The Dick Van Dyke Show back in her prime...America's sweetheart...

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zfti7b31rs

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBgRjpJmXcM

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I realize Mary was no spring chicken, but many of our childhood idols are starting to drop like flies. The hard-living celebrity lifestyle is catching up to all of our youthful crushes as they enter their 50's and 60's. Don't think it's gonna subside either.

Johnny Carson's death hit me pretty hard. All of those years watching The Tonight Show growing up with my Dad who loved him.

Guess we're just losing older voices and gaining new ones I suppose...(sigh)... the circle of life.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Mary Tyler Moore was one of the wholesome actresses who never subscribed to the smut and sex so prevalent in entertainment these day. Her kind are fast disappearing.
What a difference between the positive role models the celebrities were compared to today's role models. Today we have potty-mouth trash like Madonna inspiring our young people.
May MTM rest in peace!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mary Tyler Moore was one of the wholesome actresses who never subscribed to the smut and sex so prevalent in entertainment these day. Her kind are fast disappearing.
What a difference between the positive role models the celebrities were compared to today's role models. Today we have potty-mouth trash like Madonna inspiring our young people.
May MTM rest in peace!
Did people have sex in your day?