Passengers Cheer as Intolerant Liberal is Ordered Off a Plane

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I watched her husband while the discussion with security was going on, hardly said a word as his wife continued to make matter worse for both of them. I wonder what words will pass between them now they've been kicked off the flight to his mother's funeral and are out the cost of the tickets.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I watched her husband while the discussion with security was going on, hardly said a word as his wife continued to make matter worse for both of them. I wonder what words will pass between them now they've been kicked off the flight to his mother's funeral and are out the cost of the tickets.

I noticed that as well.

I am doubtful many words were exchanged except him agreeing with her. He does not seem to have a voice at all in their relationship.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I noticed that as well.

I am doubtful many words were exchanged except him agreeing with her. He does not seem to have a voice at all in their relationship.
She's definitely a NASTY woman!! Madonna would be proud.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I love this line, "He's in my space". Quite generous of her to purchase his ticket. It seems odd that she wouldn't want him in her space after though.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I love this line, "He's in my space". Quite generous of her to purchase his ticket. It seems odd that she wouldn't want him in her space after though.

And she fully believes that! It is astounding... SHE believes that HE is in HER SPACE by merely sitting in his seat.

By the applause in the plane after the poor liberal and Hillary supporters are ejected from the plane says quite a lot. We may not be smashing store windows or marching around Washington screeching but we are out there.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
American Trump supporters are now receiving some of the vitriol from the "tolerant" liberals that 17,410,742 Brexit voters have been receiving in Britain from our own "tolerant" liberals.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I love how the liberals are so enraged that they're are no longer able to keep their intolerance, bigotry, and violence controlled.
Stop it ,you know very well what is and what is not
Liberals can be wing nuts too,just not as mean
The kid probably incited the poor woman
You can tell the woman has had issues all her life
I bet you can see your reflection on her kitchen floors
Or the other way

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Stop it ,you know very well what is and what is not
Liberals can be wing nuts too,just not as mean
You can tell the woman has had issues all her life
I bet you can see your reflection on her kitchen floors
Or the other way

Sadly this is very common.

I did notice how you you blamed the victim. He incited the intolerant liberal by taking his seat and when she asked him if he came to Washington to Celebrate or Protest he replied that he came to celebrate Democracy. That was all she needed. She got kicked off the flight, not him.

Liberals are just hateful and intolerant.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Sadly this is very common.

I did notice how you you blamed the victim. He incited the intolerant liberal by taking his seat and when she asked him if he came to Washington to Celebrate or Protest he replied that he came to celebrate Democracy. That was all she needed. She got kicked off the flight, not him.

Liberals are just hateful and intolerant.
Aw you present as wounded?
I am a nice romantic Liberal,no worries,I am tolerant and compassionate
Romantic Liberal s is where it is at and fun too

Romantic Liberals are a hold different breed of those other Liberals,
We wear rise coloured glasses,fearfully loyal and have a deep love of fair process for all Canadians
We don't ask,more of givers and never go to political gathering for serious business,just to have some fun and audit what ever can be audited,
Romance is always on the agenda
Romantic Libetals have ideals of fair processs and the people who manage these processes ,
Romantic Libetals are attracted to character rather then fancy names and titles
Romantic Libetals are heartfelt,convicted and have an intolerance of intolerance
Romantic Libetals are content and welcome diversity of opinion

Rose coloured glasses

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You certainly have them...

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Liberals can be wing nuts too, just not as mean

:lol: I guess the likes of Madonna and Ashley Judd missed out on that special gene that prevents other Liberals from being mean, eh PT. As if

Inventing an excuse to try and exonerate an intolerant nasty woman. :lol:

Aw you present as wounded?
I am a nice romantic Liberal,no worries,I am tolerant and compassionate
Romantic Liberal s is where it is at and fun too

Romantic Liberals are a hold different breed of those other Liberals,
We wear rise coloured glasses,fearfully loyal and have a deep love of fair process for all Canadians
We don't ask,more of givers and never go to political gathering for serious business,just to have some fun and audit what ever can be audited,
Romance is always on the agenda
Romantic Libetals have ideals of fair processs and the people who manage these processes ,
Romantic Libetals are attracted to character rather then fancy names and titles
Romantic Libetals are heartfelt,convicted and have an intolerance of intolerance
Romantic Libetals are content and welcome diversity of opinion

Rose coloured glasses

Okay..............I'll bite...........WTH is a Libetal?

You certainly have them...

Oh I think it is a wee bit more than rose-colored glasses.........this sounds more like a certain left-leaning type of mind-set.

BTW.........do you know what a 'Libetal' is, Eagle?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Inventing an excuse to try and exonerate an intolerant nasty woman. :lol:

When confronted with facts that is the first tactic of liberals.

Oh I think it is a wee bit more than rose-colored glasses.........this sounds more like a certain left-leaning type of mind-set.

Properly programmed and filled with the kool-aid.