'Good faith' turnover of El Chapo to the U.S. in time for Trump’s inauguration

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
el MAGA

no escapin' from supermax dude.

NEW YORK – Infamous Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, who twice escaped from maximum-security prisons in his country, was extradited at the request of the United States to face drug trafficking and other charges and arrived in New York late Thursday.

A plane carrying Guzman landed at a suburban airport, where a caravan of SUVs waited to take him away. Guzman, the convicted leader of the Sinaloa drug cartel, one of the world's largest drug trafficking organizations, was expected to spend the night in a New York jail before his first appearance in a federal courthouse in Brooklyn on Friday, officials said.

Mexico's Department of Foreign Relations announced Guzman was handed over to U.S. authorities for transportation to the U.S. earlier Thursday, the last full day of Democratic President Barack Obama's administration and a day before Republican Donald Trump's scheduled inauguration.

Guzman was taken into custody by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in Ciudad Juarez, a border town across from El Paso, Texas.

mo

Drug lord 'El Chapo' Guzman arrives in New York to face charges | Fox News

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the cia dope cartels competition eh?
where is mr fast and furious Eric Holder, Obama's automatic weapon running freak?

So are you, probably.

you are short alright
short a few brain sells there mr insulty

yah wanna go around picking fights with nice people, you get marked as a tard
but that's the way you want it

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
the cia dope cartels competition eh?
where is mr fast and furious Eric Holder, Obama's automatic weapon running freak?

you are short alright
short a few brain sells there mr insulty

Take a lot of acid too, do you?

.... brain "sells"?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
buddy
you are a trad
lol
everyone can see it now
a nekkid tard
and even from inside your skull where the rent is free, in the mirror, you look gross

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
no. Just under 6'0

Are you a short people?

My driver's licence says that I'm 193 centimeters. I'm too effing tall to comfortably serve on a sewer pipe ... err... submarine.

buddy
you are a trad
lol
everyone can see it now
a nekkid tard
and even from inside your skull where the rent is free, in the mirror, you look gross

Are you going to post gibberish like this all day long, again? Does someone come in, put a bib on you and feed you, periodically?

...Depends?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we can all see you just wanna cause disruption because you are a butt(er) hurt tard
your ability to insult anyone is now ZERO

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
My driver's licence says that I'm 193 centimeters. I'm too effing tall to comfortably serve on a sewer pipe ... err... submarine.

Are you going to post gibberish like this all day long, again? Does someone come in, put a bib on you and feed you, periodically?

...Depends?
So, what is your point anyway. Yes Napoleon was.short. That's common knowledge. What is your point?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So, what is your point anyway. Yes Napoleon was.short. That's common knowledge. What is your point?

Short people often have nasty attitudes. I've noticed that in my travels.
You've got to pick them up, just to say "hello".

Don't want no short people 'round here.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Danbones: 'you are a trad' :lol:
the better insulters on the board are because they have demonstrated they actually have a clue.
That is why their opinions have bite.
You two have never passed step one yet, and shown you have a decent grasp of the world around you.
That is why your insults don't have any power in them.

i spell anyway i want to or not
:)
long before you

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
the better insulters on the board are because they have demonstrated they actually have a clue.
That is why their opinions have bite.
You two have never passed step one yet, and shown you have a decent grasp of the world around you.
That is why your insults don't have any power in them.

i spell anyway i want to or not
long before you

No, you are just illiterate and you haven't an idea how to spell.
We're supposed to take the posts of a bumbling, scrambled oaf like you, seriously?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
no you are supposed to take them and stick them up your butt

it was going to be a good day for you eh?
beating on people on the forum from behind your keyboard

and now look at you
totally deflated and powerless to insult anyone every time you hit the enter key

YOU ARE NOT HAVING A VERY GOOD DAY ARE YOU?
;)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
no you are supposed to take them and stick them up your butt

it was going to be a good day for you eh?
beating on people on the forum from behind your keyboard

and now look at you
totally deflated and powerless to insult anyone every time you hit the enter key

YOU ARE NOT HAVING A VERY GOOD DAY ARE YOU?
;)

Good answer!

Moron.