Jane Fonda should stick to something she knows!

Mowich
Jane Fonda should stick to what she knows best - making work-out videos. And what the **** is it with these American movie stars coming to our country and spouting off about what we should and should not do. Can you just imagine the hue and cry if Canadian movie stars started showing up in the states telling them their thoughts on what they are doing wrong - course that wouldn't happen as most of ours know better than to stick their damn noses in where they are not wanted and not needed.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Jane Fonda should stick to what she knows best - making work-out videos. And what the **** is it with these American movie stars coming to our country and spouting off about what we should and should not do. Can you just imagine the hue and cry if Canadian movie stars started showing up in the states telling them their thoughts on what they are doing wrong - course that wouldn't happen as most of ours know better than to stick their damn noses in where they are not wanted and not needed.

We've made them our heros. Put them on pedestals so they can look down on the peasants and dictate how they should live.

Mowich
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

We've made them our heros. Put them on pedestals so they can look down on the peasants and dictate how they should live.

What they do within the confines of a movie is the only time I give a hoot about them, Ludlow. What they have to say about anything outside that context is of zero interest to me - until they have the nerve to come to my country and start spouting **** that is none of their concern - then they draw my ire.

JLM
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

What they do within the confines of a movie is the only time I give a hoot about them, Ludlow. What they have to say about anything outside that context is of zero interest to me - until they have the nerve to come to my country and start spouting **** that is none of their concern - then they draw my ire.

Same goes for Meryl Streep and Neil Young!

Curious Cdn
+3
Jane Fonda is highly overrated.

davesmom
+4
I think all movie stars are greatly overrated. So they are good at what they do. Big deal! They are like politicians, thinking that because they are honored in one field they know everything about everything.
People who worship celebrities do so because of their wealth and fame. A very shallow attitude..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

I think all movie stars are greatly overrated. So they are good at what they do. Big deal! They are like politicians, thinking that because they are honored in one field they know everything about everything.
People who worship celebrities do so because of their wealth and fame. A very shallow attitude..

Yep, and that can be extended to sports celebrities. The likes of Dennis Rodman and Sid the Kid earning several times the salaries of heart and neuro surgeons who save several lives every week! People have to get their values in perspection!

Ludlow
I remember a devoted fan of Madonna went to one of her press conferences and walked up and presented her with a beautiful bouquet of geraniums . She took the flowers and as he walked away she turned to the person seated next to her, rolled her eyes and said, "I loath geraniums". Fukkin piece of no talent skanky shyt.

gerryh
+2
and ya's expected anything else from Hanoi Jane?

Cannuck
Jane Fonda isn't the only person who should stick to what they know. Nattering ninnies are becoming an epidemic. Having said that, I'd bet my next paycheck that Jane knows more than a few of the folks that have posted in this thread

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Having said that, I'd bet my next paycheck that Jane knows more than a few of the folks that have posted in this thread

Agreed, not pointing any fingers, but I would say that you, Mowich, and I aren't included in that list.

Ludlow
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Agreed, not pointing any fingers, but I would say that you, Mowich, and I aren't included in that list.

You don't know Pudney. Get back to your chores..

Decapoda
+4
"It's like someone took my skin and peeled it off my body". Are you kidding me? Who are these people, they obviously don't function in the real world.

Whether it's Neil Young comparing Alberta Hiroshima, Leonardo horrified by the environmental effects of an Alberta chinook, or Hanoi Jane describing the metaphoric pain of de-skinning of her body while flying over a Suncor jobsite, I'm constantly amazed at how uninformed, unintelligent, and just plain out of f***ing touch these celebrity idiots are with reality. You would think that considering the money these morons make, they could buy a clue or at the very least, hire someone who possesses one.
Last edited by Decapoda; 6 days ago at 10:08 PM..

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DecapodaView Post

"It's like someone took my skin and peeled it off my body". Are you kidding me? Who are these people, they obviously don't function in the real world.

Whether it's Neil Young comparing Alberta Hiroshima, Leonardo horrified by the environmental effects of an Alberta chinook, or Hanoi Jane describing the metaphoric pain of de-skinning of her body while flying over a Suncor jobsite, I'm constantly amazed at how uninformed, unintelligent, and just plain out of f***ing touch these celebrity idiots are with reality. You would think that considering the money these morons make, they could buy a clue or at the very least, hire someone who possesses one.

Curious Cdn
+1
Rich bitch to the rest of you: "I don't approve of the way that you Albertans earn your living so you must stop doing it immediately!"

PoliticalNick
+1
She's an ignorant c*nt! I remember her rant at the Oscars and how deplorable that was. They even have the Jane Fonda rule at the ceremony now. All nominees have to sign saying they won't make political speeches. Too bad the golden globes didn't have such a rule.

Anyway Fonda is highly overrated and probably wouldn't be anything if Henry wasn't so amazingly talented. Jane's best work was Barbarella and only because she showed her perky young t!ts.

petros
+1
She was right in regards to her comments on Trudeau.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

Anyway Fonda is highly overrated...

Hehehehe... Trumpites are so predictable. Is there anybody Trumpites hate that isn't overated? Additionally, are Trumpites unable to come up with original adjectives to describe the folks they don't like?
Last edited by Cannuck; 6 days ago at 12:11 AM..

JLM

I'd be totally surprised if Jane knows ANY of the folks who have posted in this thread!

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I'd be totally surprised if Jane knows ANY of the folks who have posted in this thread!

Yup, just reinforce his statement...what a fu cking maroon.

Bar Sinister
Oh no. Some celebrity has angered the almighty oil industry again. Where's Ted Nugent when you need him?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+7
#23  Top Rated Post
Hanoia Jane, who sat in front of American POW's who had been beaten and tortured at the Hanoi Hilton asking them to sign a confession is a fantastic representative for the environmental movement. When she posed with the NVA and made her Daddy so proud after his best friend Jimmy Stewart lost his son in Vietnam.

We know why Jane came to Canada. The same reason Neil Young came. Because were a soft target. Go home Jane, and talk to your own people who are fracking the sh!t out of your own country.

But you won't do that, because they'd roast you on a spit.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Jane Fonda is highly overrated.

Yeah, both her and Peter are probably riding on Henry's coat tails!

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Yeah, both her and Peter are probably riding on Henry's coat tails!

I saw Peter in a movie awhile back about an old cowboy that was dying. He did alright. Not a fan of Jane.

Jinentonix
+2
I guess Jane the ignorant **** has never flown over her own backyard. Kern River oil field Just outside of Bakersfield, California.

Or here.

Or the Chevron oil field in Coalinga, California.

Of course we can't forget the Inglewood oil field, right smack in the middle of L.A.

In fact, there are currently 42 oil fields in California that are producing oil, not counting offshore operations.
If Fonda felt the need to bitch about oil production, she merely needed to step out of her door.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

I guess Jane the ignorant **** has never flown over her own backyard. Kern River oil field Just outside of Bakersfield, California.

Or here.

Or the Chevron oil field in Coalinga, California.

Of course we can't forget the Inglewood oil field, right smack in the middle of L.A.

In fact, there are currently 42 oil fields in California that are producing oil, not counting offshore operations.
If Fonda felt the need to bitch about oil production, she merely needed to step out of her door.

Yeah I lived in Bakersfield and Oildale when I was 19 for a ffew months. Lotsa family there. Damn oil rigs every where you looked . Ugly nasty polluted shythole.

bobnoorduyn
+3
How has Jane Fonda have any credibility at all anyway? Why isn't she in Ft. McMurray right now railing against "global warming"? It's -30 right now, a fairly normal temperature for this time of year, but it's supposed to go up to above freezing later this week because of the Leo DiCaprio phenomenon. As far as acting goes I found them both rather average, though Leo has seemed to improve the last few years. I only know Jane for two films, the one as mentioned before, Barbarella, and yes it was for her looks, not talent, and the other which was actually not too bad, Fun with Dick and Jane.

James Cameron should go back to his hometown of Kap, or any other Northern Ontario mining town close to home and b!tch about the operations there and see what the reaction will be. Neil Young, well, yeah he's another Canuk too, maybe he should just go hide out in the BC interior somewhere and lie in a bombed out basement with the full moon in his eyes, smoke dope and be happy.

But I am tired of us being a soft target too, and we take it, from the likes Bridgette Bardot, (who almost single handedly cost me and many others their livelihood) to the Paul McCartney types who killed another livelihood for no other reason than they felt it was offensive to their weak kneed sensibilities. As much as I disliked the man, at least Trudeau Номер Один stood up for this country, something the son lacks the gonads to do. But of course, we're talking liberals here, they have their own agendas.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Jane Fonda isn't the only person who should stick to what they know. Nattering ninnies are becoming an epidemic. Having said that, I'd bet my next paycheck that Jane knows more than a few of the folks that have posted in this thread

well spoken for one's self

JLM

Yup, just reinforce his statement...what a fu cking maroon.

How can you argue with my statement?