Jane Fonda should stick to something she knows!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Jane Fonda should stick to what she knows best - making work-out videos. And what the **** is it with these American movie stars coming to our country and spouting off about what we should and should not do. Can you just imagine the hue and cry if Canadian movie stars started showing up in the states telling them their thoughts on what they are doing wrong - course that wouldn't happen as most of ours know better than to stick their damn noses in where they are not wanted and not needed.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Jane Fonda should stick to what she knows best - making work-out videos. And what the **** is it with these American movie stars coming to our country and spouting off about what we should and should not do. Can you just imagine the hue and cry if Canadian movie stars started showing up in the states telling them their thoughts on what they are doing wrong - course that wouldn't happen as most of ours know better than to stick their damn noses in where they are not wanted and not needed.
We've made them our heros. Put them on pedestals so they can look down on the peasants and dictate how they should live.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
We've made them our heros. Put them on pedestals so they can look down on the peasants and dictate how they should live.

What they do within the confines of a movie is the only time I give a hoot about them, Ludlow. What they have to say about anything outside that context is of zero interest to me - until they have the nerve to come to my country and start spouting **** that is none of their concern - then they draw my ire.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What they do within the confines of a movie is the only time I give a hoot about them, Ludlow. What they have to say about anything outside that context is of zero interest to me - until they have the nerve to come to my country and start spouting **** that is none of their concern - then they draw my ire.

Same goes for Meryl Streep and Neil Young!

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I think all movie stars are greatly overrated. So they are good at what they do. Big deal! They are like politicians, thinking that because they are honored in one field they know everything about everything.
People who worship celebrities do so because of their wealth and fame. A very shallow attitude..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think all movie stars are greatly overrated. So they are good at what they do. Big deal! They are like politicians, thinking that because they are honored in one field they know everything about everything.
People who worship celebrities do so because of their wealth and fame. A very shallow attitude..

Yep, and that can be extended to sports celebrities. The likes of Dennis Rodman and Sid the Kid earning several times the salaries of heart and neuro surgeons who save several lives every week! People have to get their values in perspection!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I remember a devoted fan of Madonna went to one of her press conferences and walked up and presented her with a beautiful bouquet of geraniums . She took the flowers and as he walked away she turned to the person seated next to her, rolled her eyes and said, "I loath geraniums". Fukkin piece of no talent skanky shyt.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Jane Fonda isn't the only person who should stick to what they know. Nattering ninnies are becoming an epidemic. Having said that, I'd bet my next paycheck that Jane knows more than a few of the folks that have posted in this thread

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Having said that, I'd bet my next paycheck that Jane knows more than a few of the folks that have posted in this thread

Agreed, not pointing any fingers, but I would say that you, Mowich, and I aren't included in that list.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
"It's like someone took my skin and peeled it off my body". Are you kidding me? Who are these people, they obviously don't function in the real world.

Whether it's Neil Young comparing Alberta Hiroshima, Leonardo horrified by the environmental effects of an Alberta chinook, or Hanoi Jane describing the metaphoric pain of de-skinning of her body while flying over a Suncor jobsite, I'm constantly amazed at how uninformed, unintelligent, and just plain out of f***ing touch these celebrity idiots are with reality. You would think that considering the money these morons make, they could buy a clue or at the very least, hire someone who possesses one.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"It's like someone took my skin and peeled it off my body". Are you kidding me? Who are these people, they obviously don't function in the real world.

Whether it's Neil Young comparing Alberta Hiroshima, Leonardo horrified by the environmental effects of an Alberta chinook, or Hanoi Jane describing the metaphoric pain of de-skinning of her body while flying over a Suncor jobsite, I'm constantly amazed at how uninformed, unintelligent, and just plain out of f***ing touch these celebrity idiots are with reality. You would think that considering the money these morons make, they could buy a clue or at the very least, hire someone who possesses one.

:thumbright::thumbright:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Rich bitch to the rest of you: "I don't approve of the way that you Albertans earn your living so you must stop doing it immediately!"

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
She's an ignorant c*nt! I remember her rant at the Oscars and how deplorable that was. They even have the Jane Fonda rule at the ceremony now. All nominees have to sign saying they won't make political speeches. Too bad the golden globes didn't have such a rule.

Anyway Fonda is highly overrated and probably wouldn't be anything if Henry wasn't so amazingly talented. Jane's best work was Barbarella and only because she showed her perky young t!ts.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Anyway Fonda is highly overrated...

Hehehehe... Trumpites are so predictable. Is there anybody Trumpites hate that isn't overated? Additionally, are Trumpites unable to come up with original adjectives to describe the folks they don't like?

Last edited: