Are we awake yet?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I guess will will have to examine the last invasion and see what the Indians did wrong and then not do the same.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I guess will will have to examine the last invasion and see what the Indians did wrong and then not do the same.
But we are doing the same thing the Indians did when they welcomed the white man.....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
But we are doing the same thing the Indians did when they welcomed the white man.....

The film is about RADICAL jihad and they make that clear within the first 30 seconds. You post a pic about SOLDIERS landing in the new world and compare it to Syrian immigrants? Life must be shyte for you. With the fact that you are a scared shytless little man hiding under your bed, waiting for the monster "mooslems" to come and get you and your family.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The solution would seem to be to have more children so 'we' will never get out-numbered.
We could always change the story to where the invasion came with benefits.

Gerr is mostly right, the ones that are scared are under the delusion 'they' will treat us just like we treat them. (and the Indians we met before them) I wonder if there was any hype in the papers that had them being more of a danger than they really were?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Oh, I guess we shouldn't take these guys seriously. So far, they haven't lied about what they are doing and will do so I guess we don't need to take them at their word.

Self delusion is an interesting concept - huh.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
What's the matter with you, bringing up the 'what we did to the Indians'? This thread is about Islamic terrorist attacks.
Do you think we should sit meekly by and be conquered like the Indians were just because that's the way it was before?
Hiding your head in the sand and pretending that radical Islam is no threat is cowardly. The threat is real and needs to be dealt with in no uncertain terms.
Our freedoms have always been hard won and vigilance is the way to keep what we have. NOT denial.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
cut off the financing they get from the worlds top criminal globalists
oh...
...and stop bombing them where they live

then they wouldn't need to go all british empire and sh!t

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What's the matter with you, bringing up the 'what we did to the Indians'? This thread is about Islamic terrorist attacks.
Do you think we should sit meekly by and be conquered like the Indians were just because that's the way it was before?
Hiding your head in the sand and pretending that radical Islam is no threat is cowardly. The threat is real and needs to be dealt with in no uncertain terms.
Our freedoms have always been hard won and vigilance is the way to keep what we have. NOT denial.
If you're refering to my post, I don't know where you are getting that inference....

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The solution would seem to be to have more children so 'we' will never get out-numbered.
We could always change the story to where the invasion came with benefits.

Gerr is mostly right, the ones that are scared are under the delusion 'they' will treat us just like we treat them. (and the Indians we met before them) I wonder if there was any hype in the papers that had them being more of a danger than they really were?

Are you advising that English and French Canadians cheat on their non-English or French Canadian spouses so that they can produce children with other English and French Canadians?