Another Muslim Terrorist Attack

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A lone gunman who had just gotten off of a flight pulled a gun from his checked baggage and opened fire Friday at the Fort Lauderdale, Fla., international airport, killing five people and injuring eight others in a brief, bloody shooting rampage that terrorized.
The attack at a quiet baggage claim area sent people scrambling through the terminals and across the airfield at one of the country’s busiest airports, shutting down all flights while paramedics and federal and local law enforcement officers flooded the scene.
The suspected shooter is in federal custody, officials said Friday night. It appears he acted alone, said Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. In addition to the people slain, eight others were brought to area hospitals, all with apparent gunshot wounds, while dozens of others were injured in the chaos that followed the shooting.
Police did not immediately identify a motive for the shooting at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, which they said occurred just before 1 p.m., but said they had not eliminated the possibility of terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t/?tid=pm_national_pop&utm_term=.708c03a96caf

This is just gonna continue til we finally wake up and wipe out Islam.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Some Broward County big-wig named "Chip" (good friend of Mayor Biff and Police Chief Scooter) declared that the shooter was off of a "Canadian" flight. Apparently, a flight from Minnesota flew through a patch of Canadian airspace and became "Canadian" in the process. Anyway, down in the wicky-whacky Exited States, this sort of nonsense repeated a few dozen times on Fox and CNN becomes fact and earns us a wall and tariff exclusion.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, you deserve that, you gotta admit.

Just imagine how confused the neo-Nazis'll be trying to figure out whether the Great Wall of Murka should run north or south of New Mexico.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What about all them Cubans in southern Florida? Don't you also need to build the Great Wall of Okeechobee?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yea I noticed they conveniently forgot this attack but it will resurface if they find anything on Islam.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
There .....I changed the font color
For the idiots that don't get sarcasm
There there Dumpy...don't cry.....and if you do...I'm not answering you!

HEY HEY HEY!! You said you only wanted me to bitch slap you once per day. You need to post one of your idiotic memes and run away now

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
A lone gunman who had just gotten off of a flight pulled a gun from his checked baggage and opened fire Friday at the Fort Lauderdale, Fla., international airport, killing five people and injuring eight others in a brief, bloody shooting rampage that terrorized.
The attack at a quiet baggage claim area sent people scrambling through the terminals and across the airfield at one of the country’s busiest airports, shutting down all flights while paramedics and federal and local law enforcement officers flooded the scene.
The suspected shooter is in federal custody, officials said Friday night. It appears he acted alone, said Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. In addition to the people slain, eight others were brought to area hospitals, all with apparent gunshot wounds, while dozens of others were injured in the chaos that followed the shooting.
Police did not immediately identify a motive for the shooting at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, which they said occurred just before 1 p.m., but said they had not eliminated the possibility of terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t/?tid=pm_national_pop&utm_term=.708c03a96caf

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

"Santiago went to the FBI office to report something and was expressing some incoherent thoughts, officials said. When he was interviewed by agents, he said he thought the federal government was after him and trying to control him, according to officials recounting the visit. Officials also said he told the FBI that the CIA was forcing him to watch Islamic State propaganda videos to control his mind."

Oh my, it's worse than I thought. The CIA was trying to recruit him to join IS! So the CIA was behind this. :)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Yea I noticed they conveniently forgot this attack but it will resurface if they find anything on Islam.

As I said on the other thread about this, on his Facebook he claimed to be a born again Christian and quoted from Luke. Unfortunately, his FB page was closed:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Esteban-Santiago/100000492021832

Don't know why the forum right wingers feel compelled to say it was caused by Muzzies when it was caused by one of their own.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Show me where you get the FACT that he was {A} Muslim or {B} terrorist, nope just your average american nutter