It's Official... Russia Did Not Hack the Election

EagleSmack
Sorry Salty Ones!

DNI Clapper: Russians Did Not Change Any Vote Tallies in U.S. Elections (external - login to view)

mentalfloss
+1
It's official: You don't understand the English language.

EagleSmack
+2
You'll be fine Flossy. It has been a tough couple months for you but you'll survive.

Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

Bashar Al-Assad Has More Popular Support than the Western-Backed “Opposition”: Poll
www.globalresearch.ca/bashar-...n-poll/5495643 (external - login to view)

Who Said "Assad Must Go" And Where Are They Now?

...but the russians are interfering in the US election, eh?
lol

I know!

Curious Cdn
+2
Oh well, if Eagle Sh1t sez it's true, it must be true.

EagleSmack
+2
The DNI said it not me War Herooooo.

Sorry!

*snicker*

DaSleeper
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

You'll be fine Flossy. It has been a tough couple months for you but you'll survive.

I know!

It's OK ....He thinks that making information available to the public about a candidate's shenanigans is vote tampering...
People should vote blindly if the candidate is a Liberal.......

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

It's OK ....He thinks that making information available to the public about a candidate's shenanigans is vote tampering...
People should vote blindly if the candidate is a Liberal.......

He believes in that and falls for fake news.

It has been a tough pill to swallow for him and the others when the intelligence agencies confirmed that the US Presidential Elections weren't hacked. No tallies were affected.

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

ROFLMAO!!!

No smoking gun. No actual evidence of any connection to Putin. Nothing, nada, zip, zero.

So the Russian government wanted Trump to win because he was friendlier to them....big f*cking shocker there. Just like the US has always wanted foreign governments to be friendlier to them. This is such a joke. The US has actually fixed elections in foreign nations and invaded to install puppet regimes when election fixing didn't work. The democratic grapes are highly sour to say the least.

The alt-left has been having a major meltdown.

*snicker*

Cannuck

Sorry Salty Ones!

DNI Clapper: Russians Did Not Change Any Vote Tallies in U.S. Elections (external - login to view)

But really, what does the National Enquirer have to say.

Kreskin
It's official, Trump is a big fan of intelligence.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

It's official, Trump is a big fan of intelligence.

Hope he applies some, real soon.

darkbeaver
+1
Assad accends the steps of history. He's a nice guy, I like him. They thought he was a goner but the cat came back.

Curious Cdn
... a bit like an Ali cat ...

darkbeaver
+1
Usa may not be able to overthrow itself, such is the devistateing news of the liberation of Syria.

Yousa goin down the time drain

Why hasn't the idiot Treudeau cancelled the F35 money vortex. It's junk, fukkin tech candy, it's a money pit. FFS what is the brain behind Canada?

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Usa may not be able to overthrow itself, such is the devistateing news of the liberation of Syria.

Yousa goin down the time drain

Why hasn't the idiot Treudeau cancelled the F35 money vortex. It's junk, fukkin tech candy, it's a money pit. FFS what is the brain behind Canada?

Trudeau has to be back from holidays to do any work. That might be yet another year or two.

darkbeaver
We could get real good Russian stuff to assist in the subjuation of North America. It will be all Canadian someday soon.

MHz
+1
Cheering when Trump won is also vote tampering.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Apparently so!

Cannuck
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

There's little to no evidence of vote tampering. That's just yet another red herring the Trumpites are using in their increasingly feeble attempts to deflect

captain morgan

Flossy and Canuck can look forward to having abnormally high blood pressure for the next 8 years

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Oh well, if Eagle Sh1t sez it's true, it must be true.

They're all fascists, right?

... All those people, news media and agencies that don't march lock step with you are all just fascists

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Flossy and Canuck can look forward to having abnormally high blood pressure for the next 8 years

Can't speak for Flossy but my BP is great. Keystone's looking good. Oils up. I foresee a spike in ES's over the next few years. He'll end up paying for Trump's goofy economic ideas.

I foresee a real economic downturn in the Southwest if Trump's policies remove all the cheap labourers. I'll be watching the real estate market closely. I'm less than 15 years from retirement

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

I am enjoying their rage though.

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

There's little to no evidence of vote tampering. That's just yet another red herring the Trumpites are using in their increasingly feeble attempts to deflect

Deflect from what? The fact the Russians didn't do squat other than celebrate?
Were your panties in this much of a twist when Obama tried interfering in the Israeli general election? How about when he tried to influence the outcome of the Brexit referendum by using economic threats? Were you upset about that too? I don't recall any Russians running around the US making impassioned threats about why Americans should vote for Trump.

So far, the only "evidence" of Russian interference is some cheering about the election result and a DNC leak that's being attributed to a Russian hack. Pretty convenient that the DNC staffer who leaked the info showed up dead a short time later with two bullets in his back.
Of course it's cute how the media is running with this story despite the distinct lack of evidence, but have remained pretty quiet about the voter fraud on the part of the Democrats.

Yep, the Democrats tried to rig the election, lost it and now they're blaming the Russians for it. Pathetic.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Were your panties in this much of a twist when Obama tried interfering in the Israeli general election? How about when he tried to influence the outcome of the Brexit referendum by using economic threats? Were you upset about that too? I don't recall any Russians running around the US making impassioned threats about why Americans should vote for Trump.

And let's not forget how the U.S Democrat Party swarmed into Canada to help Justin win.

Time to kick Obama Election Campaign Experts Out of Canada (external - login to view)

PoliticalNick
+1

So far, the only "evidence" of Russian interference is some cheering about the election result and a DNC leak that's being attributed to a Russian hack. Pretty convenient that the DNC staffer who leaked the info showed up dead a short time later with two bullets in his back.
Of course it's cute how the media is running with this story despite the distinct lack of evidence, but have remained pretty quiet about the voter fraud on the part of the Democrats.

Yep, the Democrats tried to rig the election, lost it and now they're blaming the Russians for it. Pathetic.

Cannuck

Clearly they did. Even Trump admits it now.

Quote:

Were your panties in this much of a twist when Obama tried interfering in the Israeli general election? How about when he tried to influence the outcome of the Brexit referendum by using economic threats? Were you upset about that too?

I'm upset with any hacking. That's what separates me from Trumpites

Quote:

I don't recall any Russians running around the US making impassioned threats about why Americans should vote for Trump.

That's not what they are accused of doing

Quote:

You won't mind if I accept the views of the American intelligence service and Trump over you?

Quote:

Hehehehe I get a kick out of Trumpites and their conspiracy theories. Do you also think the Joos we responsible for 9/11?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Clearly they did. Even Trump admits it now.

I'm upset with any hacking. That's what separates me from Trumpites

That's not what they are accused of doing

You won't mind if I accept the views of the American intelligence service and Trump over you?

Hehehehe I get a kick out of Trumpites and their conspiracy theories. Do you also think the Joos we responsible for 9/11?

You're getting upset again.

Think about your blood pressure

I am enjoying their rage though.

See above.

The rage and fear is so easily apparent

Cannuck
Hehehehe... Clearly youre mad

Donald Trump accepts Russian hacking but says it had ‘no effect’ on election (external - login to view)

captain morgan

captain morgan
trump's not even in office yet.

Control your angst and rage

I expect that you'll be suffering from severe depression in a month or so.

JLM
+1

Sorry Salty Ones!

Whole thing sounds a little far fetched to me! American voters knew what they wanted or more importantly (what they didn't want)

no new posts