It's Official... Russia Did Not Hack the Election

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You'll be fine Flossy. It has been a tough couple months for you but you'll survive.

Bashar Al-Assad Has More Popular Support than the Western-Backed “Opposition”: Poll
http://www.globalresearch.ca/bashar...an-the-western-backed-opposition-poll/5495643

Who Said "Assad Must Go" And Where Are They Now?

...but the russians are interfering in the US election, eh?
lol

I know!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You'll be fine Flossy. It has been a tough couple months for you but you'll survive.

I know!
It's OK ....He thinks that making information available to the public about a candidate's shenanigans is vote tampering...
People should vote blindly if the candidate is a Liberal.......:rolleyes:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's OK ....He thinks that making information available to the public about a candidate's shenanigans is vote tampering...
People should vote blindly if the candidate is a Liberal.......:rolleyes:

He believes in that and falls for fake news.

It has been a tough pill to swallow for him and the others when the intelligence agencies confirmed that the US Presidential Elections weren't hacked. No tallies were affected.

ROFLMAO!!!

No smoking gun. No actual evidence of any connection to Putin. Nothing, nada, zip, zero.

So the Russian government wanted Trump to win because he was friendlier to them....big f*cking shocker there. Just like the US has always wanted foreign governments to be friendlier to them. This is such a joke. The US has actually fixed elections in foreign nations and invaded to install puppet regimes when election fixing didn't work. The democratic grapes are highly sour to say the least.

The alt-left has been having a major meltdown.

*snicker*

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Usa may not be able to overthrow itself, such is the devistateing news of the liberation of Syria.

Yousa goin down the time drain

Why hasn't the idiot Treudeau cancelled the F35 money vortex. It's junk, fukkin tech candy, it's a money pit. FFS what is the brain behind Canada?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Usa may not be able to overthrow itself, such is the devistateing news of the liberation of Syria.

Yousa goin down the time drain

Why hasn't the idiot Treudeau cancelled the F35 money vortex. It's junk, fukkin tech candy, it's a money pit. FFS what is the brain behind Canada?
Trudeau has to be back from holidays to do any work. That might be yet another year or two.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Cheering when Trump won is also vote tampering.

There's little to no evidence of vote tampering. That's just yet another red herring the Trumpites are using in their increasingly feeble attempts to deflect

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Flossy and Canuck can look forward to having abnormally high blood pressure for the next 8 years

Oh well, if Eagle Sh1t sez it's true, it must be true.

They're all fascists, right?

... All those people, news media and agencies that don't march lock step with you are all just fascists

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Flossy and Canuck can look forward to having abnormally high blood pressure for the next 8 years

Can't speak for Flossy but my BP is great. Keystone's looking good. Oils up. I foresee a spike in ES's over the next few years. He'll end up paying for Trump's goofy economic ideas.

I foresee a real economic downturn in the Southwest if Trump's policies remove all the cheap labourers. I'll be watching the real estate market closely. I'm less than 15 years from retirement