USA
Obama has not reached out to the Gov. of Florida

Trump has.

Well... that's Obama!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The shooter has been reported to be a transgender Mexican Muslim.

Really, is anybody surprised?

I heard the guy was an ex-soldier. There was an ex- soldier involved in a murder suicide in NS. It's about time we started doing something about this proven problem. I support a registry

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Block them from becoming civilians until we know what's going on.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The authorities have not rules out terrorism. Now what does that mean?
The funny thing about this is the man telling the FBI before the fact that he was hearing voices tell him to pledge allegiance to ISIS>
Here's what's odd: When someone hears voices it means he is schizophrenic. Schizophrenics do not usually seek help or recognize that they are mentally ill. They think it is the rest of the world that is off the track.
Relatives said that sometimes he was normal and other times he wasn't. That doesn't happen once a schizophrenic reaches the point of hearing voices. At that point they are crazy and cannot act sane.
If is very possible that the shooter concocted and reported the story about hearing voices before he acted to protect himself from the law later knowing that if he were classified as mentally ill he would not be punished so severely.
It is possible for a sane person to act crazy convincingly but it is not possible for a crazy person to act sane convincingly.
How do I know all this? For one thing I was a nurse. For another thing I was once married to a man who became schizophrenic and so am experienced personally with the symptoms and behavior. And that is why I question this whole story of 'mental illness' and why I wonder if that is not why terrorism has not been ruled out.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Obama has not reached out to the Gov. of Florida

Trump has.

Well... that's Obama!
'Reached out' is the most limp wristed term I now hear for 'contacting' someone. It (reached out) is a further demonstration of the feminization of the limp wristed media.........

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The authorities have not rules out terrorism. Now what does that mean?
The funny thing about this is the man telling the FBI before the fact that he was hearing voices tell him to pledge allegiance to ISIS>
Here's what's odd: When someone hears voices it means he is schizophrenic. Schizophrenics do not usually seek help or recognize that they are mentally ill. They think it is the rest of the world that is off the track.
Relatives said that sometimes he was normal and other times he wasn't. That doesn't happen once a schizophrenic reaches the point of hearing voices. At that point they are crazy and cannot act sane.
If is very possible that the shooter concocted and reported the story about hearing voices before he acted to protect himself from the law later knowing that if he were classified as mentally ill he would not be punished so severely.
It is possible for a sane person to act crazy convincingly but it is not possible for a crazy person to act sane convincingly.
How do I know all this? For one thing I was a nurse. For another thing I was once married to a man who became schizophrenic and so am experienced personally with the symptoms and behavior. And that is why I question this whole story of 'mental illness' and why I wonder if that is not why terrorism has not been ruled out.

Ya, cause we definitely can't be looking in the mirror to find the answer as to why an Iraqi war veteran went off the deep end. It's gotta be someone elses fault. It's gotta be those scary "mooslems".

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Poor poor Eaglesmack, thinks the Prez should sniffity sniff everytime there's a mass shooting that makes the news. You need me to come down to Boston and give you a hug pumpkin?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Poor poor Eaglesmack, thinks the Prez should sniffity sniff everytime there's a mass shooting that makes the news. You need me to come down to Boston and give you a hug pumpkin?

Is there room in his life for yet another man?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ya, cause we definitely can't be looking in the mirror to find the answer as to why an Iraqi war veteran went off the deep end. It's gotta be someone elses fault. It's gotta be those scary "mooslems".
Yup, they drove him to it. Just like libruls forced Chris Corley to beat up his wife in front of them.

The screaming voices of children can be heard on the 911 call.

No one is talking to the dispatcher. All that can be heard are screams of “Stop!” in the background.

“Please stop! Just stop, Daddy. Just stop.”

The call was made Monday night from the home of South Carolina state Rep. Chris Corley, a young politician who made headlines last year when he staunchly fought to keep the Confederate flag flying on the statehouse grounds. The screaming voices appear to have come from his children.

Corley hit his wife in the face and threatened to kill her in front of their children, according to an incident report from the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office. His wife told investigators that Corley only stopped hitting her because the children were screaming and her head was bleeding. He then went out to his vehicle, came back with a handgun and pointed it at his wife, threatened to kill himself, and then went to the bedroom, the report states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ith-him-officials-say/?utm_term=.035555375547

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yup, they drove him to it. Just like libruls forced Chris Corley to beat up his wife in front of them.

The screaming voices of children can be heard on the 911 call.

No one is talking to the dispatcher. All that can be heard are screams of “Stop!” in the background.

“Please stop! Just stop, Daddy. Just stop.”

The call was made Monday night from the home of South Carolina state Rep. Chris Corley, a young politician who made headlines last year when he staunchly fought to keep the Confederate flag flying on the statehouse grounds. The screaming voices appear to have come from his children.

Corley hit his wife in the face and threatened to kill her in front of their children, according to an incident report from the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office. His wife told investigators that Corley only stopped hitting her because the children were screaming and her head was bleeding. He then went out to his vehicle, came back with a handgun and pointed it at his wife, threatened to kill himself, and then went to the bedroom, the report states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ith-him-officials-say/?utm_term=.035555375547

I would assume he will be losing his seat.