Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Stanley Black & Decker to open U.S. plant after Trump's 'border tax' threat

Oh MAGA!

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Wow impressive. He's like a superman this one. Wonder if he can do anything about the worst type of vultures (one can hope :))). I'm talking about insurance companies, especially AVIVA, they have to be the worst on the planet. If anybody in here is using this God awful company for their car insurance, check our policy and you will know that you need to cancel immediately!!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Wow impressive. He's like a superman this one. Wonder if he can do anything about the worst type of vultures (one can hope :))). I'm talking about insurance companies, especially AVIVA, they have to be the worst on the planet. If anybody in here is using this God awful company for their car insurance, check our policy and you will know that you need to cancel immediately!!

Don't use AVIVA for auto or home but do have them for my trailer because it was the best coverage and at a good price. My fiancee is an agent for cooperators so it had to be damn good for us not to get it from them.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Worse then ICBC . Yikes .

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I don't recall there being headline news of Obama having had an impact on having billion dollar plants built under his watch.

There hasn't been many but that's not because they aren't being built.

Manufacturing growth is nothing new.

What is new is this might be the first time a politician has convinced so many people that a growing industry (manufacturing) isn't growing then try to take credit for the growth. It also may be the first time that a politician campaigned on making peoples live more expensive. Even the Dippers don't do that. Trumpites definitely are a silly bunch