DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Gas prices were going up anyway, the opec crowd are finished their temper tantrum
higher prices are a good thing in Canada as we export a lot of oil and the increase will
bring jobs back. I just wish we refined most of it and charged the rest of the world
what it is worth as a finished product

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
That is the plan the liberals have for the peasants.

Yes... because we are all entitled to drive gas guzzling planet destroying machines two blocks to the store for milk...and at the price we want to pay for gas

Also... I enjoy walking and cycling to my destinations... no need for you to look down your nose at me from your 4x4 truck and label me as a peasant for it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Also... I enjoy walking and cycling to my destinations... no need for you to look down your nose at me from your 4x4 truck and label me as a peasant for it.

You're a good peasant.

Milk run.

You need batteries for That

Yes... because we are all entitled to drive gas guzzling planet destroying machines two blocks to the store for milk...and at the price we want to pay for gas

Choice man!

Gas prices were going up anyway, the opec crowd are finished their temper tantrum
higher prices are a good thing in Canada

Because you can't drive anymore?

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County

You must live in a cozy city, not everyone does, its a big country out there, go discover it. As for your enjoyment of walking I challenge you to walk from my house to my place of employment, even at a maintained good clip it'll take you a good 12 hours.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You must live in a cozy city, not everyone does, its a big country out there, go discover it. As for your enjoyment of walking I challenge you to walk from my house to my place of employment, even at a maintained good clip it'll take you a good 12 hours.

Most importantly, the natural resources aren't in a garage in downtown Toronto. If you want to create wealth in this country it's best and easiest to support the nether regions. Make it easier for people to live in the rural areas...or at the very least, don't screw them over.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Fine for you city slickers. Where we live there is no public transit and even if there was it would not get me to work from where I live. Or to a doctor for that matter.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

You have to be a citidiot.

Myself and others could care less if you enjoy walking and cycling. What you enjoy has nothing to do with spiking gas prices.

Perhaps my milk should double in price and all the city mommies can walk their GD kids through snow banks - which are cleared by gas guzzling planet destroying machines. You and your latte drinking friends will be screaming that the sidewalk isn't cleared either. Or the roads that delivery vehicles use to bring your GD lattes. And the school buses.

And the fire trucks, ambulances, police vehicles, food bearing transport trucks, utility vehicles for the water, sewer, hydro and phones. And the subway equipment, plumbing and electrical repairs...so you plug in your latte machine and have your friends over to talk about how you're going to save the GD planet!

You know what? I WILL look down at you precisely because you're a peasant. A selfish, think your sh!t doesn't stink peasant.

Francais au verso. :lol:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Fine for you city slickers. Where we live there is no public transit and even if there was it would not get me to work from where I live. Or to a doctor for that matter.
None here either. Ten miles from the doctor and my daughter just dislocated her kneecap. I'm going to see if I can rig up something for the gas pedal on my car. I can use cruise control on the highway. If I was back in Phoenix I'd call a cab.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Since when do city dwellers care about anything beyond the last Starbucks?

That's why they stare into space dumbfounded when their Democrat pols get flushed from government.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The best way to experience new places is to break down in one. The best clip followed by the whole movie.