ISIS declares Trump inauguration day 'BLOODY FRIDAY'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
hey now.

ISLAMIC STATE has declared the day Donald Trump is inaugurated as US president 'Bloody Friday' as it fears a brutal backlash from the new regime.

And the Islamic terror organisation is reported to have recruited a number of new English speaking operatives in recent months in a major bid to communicate messages ahead of the day.

US special forces will be on high alert when Mr Trump takes over as 45th President of the United States on Friday, January 20, 2017, in Washington, DC.

Security analysts have been following communications between members of the group.

mo

ISIS declare Bloody Friday war on Trump inauguration day | World | News | Daily Express

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we know that isUs worked for the democrats...and soros all along

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you follow these 3 stories I would suggest the US load up a bunch of military brass and Obama and put them in cuffs and put them all on a flight to Moscow so they can stand trial before being hanged as war criminals. I was wondering why it was even news that another hospital had been bombed. Now it is a bit clearer as this one was made up of Russian Medics and staff let alone targeting wounded soldiers.

(in part)
The terrorists used precision fire on the Russian Defense Ministry mobile hospital in Syria's Aleppo, they definitely had its exact coordinates, the Kremlin spokesman said Tuesday.

"Of course, it was precision fire. It confirmed the fact that the militants who shelled [the Russian Defense Ministry mobile hospital in Aleppo] had the exact coordinates," Dmitry Peskov said.
Moreover, Russia would like to see a more accountable stance on the Aleppo hospital shelling from its Western partners.

"We regret that in fact Russia alone is trying to provide humanitarian aid to the civilians who're leaving eastern Aleppo trying to escape militant captivity. We would welcome a much more accountable position from our Western partners on this issue," Peskov said. On Monday, the Russian Defense Ministry said that alleged Syrian opposition militants had shelled a Russian military hospital killing a combat medic and injuring two others in Aleppo. One of the injured later also succumbed to her wounds.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612061048216125-aleppo-delivered-fire-kremlin/

(in part)
The Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders, or MSF) organization deeply regrets the deaths of Russian medical staff in an attack on a Russian mobile hospital in Aleppo, and reiterates that it is a violation of the rules of war, MSF Director of Operations Brice de le Vingne told Sputnik on Tuesday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The Russian Defense Ministry said Monday that militants of the so-called Syrian opposition attacked a Russian mobile military hospital in Aleppo, killing two Russian military medics and wounding one. Local residents also sustained wounds. "We deeply regret the loss of health staff while carrying out their medical work. Such killings are devastating for the families, but also have an impact on the medical care available to communities at their time of greatest need … It is clear that shelling medics and their patients is completely unacceptable, and, whether done in a targeted or an indiscriminate attack, is a violation of the rules of war," de le Vingne said.
De le Vingne stressed that the MSF condemns all attacks on civilians and breaches of the international humanitarian law perpetrated by all warring parties in Syria.

Following the attack, Russian authorities said that Syrian rebels "had exact coordinates" of the hospital that means that those parties who support militants were also responsible for the deaths of Russian doctors. However, the US State Department denied giving coordinates of the Russian mobile hospital to the Syrian opposition.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612061048225581-msf-aleppo-hospital-attack/

I would suggest that planeload would go a long ways to mending ties with Russia and withe the world at large. Think of the 10 planes of Lawyers that would be following them if the above isn't enough reason in the first place.

(in part)
The Obama administration is trying to poison relations between Washington and Moscow before Trump's team comes to power, Andranik Migranyan, a Russian political analyst and professor at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, told Radio Sputnik. These efforts will make it significantly harder for both countries to mend ties.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/politics/201612061048218704-russia-trump-obama/

Throw Soros in as a free bonus, Russia already has a warrant out for him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Might want to check for shaving supplies on the ' 12 and under refugees' coming from Syria in the next month as ISIS abandons the place. I doubt they will flee to Russia or Iran. Is OBL's fancy cave in the Bora Bora Mountains available for rent??

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I think they thought Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade would provide an 'excellent target' as well for some lone wolf with a truck. It seems ISIS is increasingly reliant on cyber radicalized lunatics as its sole form of terror operative, as its supported networks have been disrupted and dismantled in the West.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
If you follow these 3 stories I would suggest the US load up a bunch of military brass and Obama and put them in cuffs and put them all on a flight to Moscow so they can stand trial before being hanged as war criminals. I was wondering why it was even news that another hospital had been bombed. Now it is a bit clearer as this one was made up of Russian Medics and staff let alone targeting wounded soldiers.

(in part)
The terrorists used precision fire on the Russian Defense Ministry mobile hospital in Syria's Aleppo, they definitely had its exact coordinates, the Kremlin spokesman said Tuesday.

"Of course, it was precision fire. It confirmed the fact that the militants who shelled [the Russian Defense Ministry mobile hospital in Aleppo] had the exact coordinates," Dmitry Peskov said.
Moreover, Russia would like to see a more accountable stance on the Aleppo hospital shelling from its Western partners.

"We regret that in fact Russia alone is trying to provide humanitarian aid to the civilians who're leaving eastern Aleppo trying to escape militant captivity. We would welcome a much more accountable position from our Western partners on this issue," Peskov said. On Monday, the Russian Defense Ministry said that alleged Syrian opposition militants had shelled a Russian military hospital killing a combat medic and injuring two others in Aleppo. One of the injured later also succumbed to her wounds.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612061048216125-aleppo-delivered-fire-kremlin/

(in part)
The Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders, or MSF) organization deeply regrets the deaths of Russian medical staff in an attack on a Russian mobile hospital in Aleppo, and reiterates that it is a violation of the rules of war, MSF Director of Operations Brice de le Vingne told Sputnik on Tuesday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The Russian Defense Ministry said Monday that militants of the so-called Syrian opposition attacked a Russian mobile military hospital in Aleppo, killing two Russian military medics and wounding one. Local residents also sustained wounds. "We deeply regret the loss of health staff while carrying out their medical work. Such killings are devastating for the families, but also have an impact on the medical care available to communities at their time of greatest need … It is clear that shelling medics and their patients is completely unacceptable, and, whether done in a targeted or an indiscriminate attack, is a violation of the rules of war," de le Vingne said.
De le Vingne stressed that the MSF condemns all attacks on civilians and breaches of the international humanitarian law perpetrated by all warring parties in Syria.

Following the attack, Russian authorities said that Syrian rebels "had exact coordinates" of the hospital that means that those parties who support militants were also responsible for the deaths of Russian doctors. However, the US State Department denied giving coordinates of the Russian mobile hospital to the Syrian opposition.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612061048225581-msf-aleppo-hospital-attack/

I would suggest that planeload would go a long ways to mending ties with Russia and withe the world at large. Think of the 10 planes of Lawyers that would be following them if the above isn't enough reason in the first place.

(in part)
The Obama administration is trying to poison relations between Washington and Moscow before Trump's team comes to power, Andranik Migranyan, a Russian political analyst and professor at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, told Radio Sputnik. These efforts will make it significantly harder for both countries to mend ties.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/politics/201612061048218704-russia-trump-obama/

Throw Soros in as a free bonus, Russia already has a warrant out for him.

Right - after all the Russians are not responsible for a single attack on civilians. You do realize that every hospital in the rebel held areas of Aleppo was bombed into rubble. And I really like your source. Sputnik News? Could you have possibly found another site that was more biased?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hate to burst your bubble but these were Russian Military Medics rather than being Civilians. Remember when the US bombed some in the past due to 'errors'. Please don't tell me you believe that story even though I am quite sure you do.

Do you realize that you should have some kind of support for your claims. Russia grounded their Jets for almost a month just so civilians weren't caught 'in the cross-fire'.

You forgot to mention that the only aid the UN delivers goes to ISIS. I'm quite willing to watch/read any link you care to put up or I might think you are feeding me hot air. like that fake stuff that is supposed to be going around. Tell a lie and have everybody believe it and tell the truth and not even your own mother will believe it.
Definitely time for a reset.

Not afraid of a little propaganda are you??
https://www.rt.com/news/369219-medic-killed-russian-aleppo/

MUST SEE: U.S. planes bombed Syria's Aleppo hospitals and thеn accused Russia for doing it

US Airforces bombed Aleppo's hospitals, Washington liars put the blame on Russia

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Clickbait pseudo news sites. Thats what the media is these days. Anything for web traffic.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
For anyone that is concerned that Trump will order an aggressive escalation against ISIS/Muslim states, this threat allows the US to retaliate.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
hey now.

ISLAMIC STATE has declared the day Donald Trump is inaugurated as US president 'Bloody Friday' as it fears a brutal backlash from the new regime.

And the Islamic terror organisation is reported to have recruited a number of new English speaking operatives in recent months in a major bid to communicate messages ahead of the day.

US special forces will be on high alert when Mr Trump takes over as 45th President of the United States on Friday, January 20, 2017, in Washington, DC.

Security analysts have been following communications between members of the group.

mo

ISIS declare Bloody Friday war on Trump inauguration day | World | News | Daily Express

This falls on the heads of the f@cking morons who voted Trump.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
To eh1eh: I don't think so. ISIS will use this as an excuse to generate more violence. If Clinton had been elected they would have spun that.

Electing Trump is their excuse to continue the killing. It is an attempt to shift blame. It's not ISIS fault for the violence. It's the average US citizen.

Don't buy into that BS.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Right - after all the Russians are not responsible for a single attack on civilians. You do realize that every hospital in the rebel held areas of Aleppo was bombed into rubble. And I really like your source. Sputnik News? Could you have possibly found another site that was more biased?

the wapo
lol...
or any state news like the cbc or the beeb, or any news agency that polled a hillary victory.
take your pick.
if you think they are less biased then sputnick, being they are all state news,
lol:
good fricken luck

isus is the proxy army of the U$ and its real masters...the "democratic" business model
where competition is a sin

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Terrrorism, what a magnificent way to conduct war. Cultivate plausable deniability through your owned media assets and hire the scum, of the earth at greatly reduced cost rather than expending government domestic assets. Terrorism is a tool of the Bankers. Nations are fronts for the Bankers. All who refuse to embrace the Central Private BIS model endure the torture of war. They hate competition to death.

ISIS declares nothing unless it comes out of Washington who gets thier directive from the already installed Global Government. Yes the climate has changed.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
To eh1eh: I don't think so. ISIS will use this as an excuse to generate more violence. If Clinton had been elected they would have spun that.

Electing Trump is their excuse to continue the killing. It is an attempt to shift blame. It's not ISIS fault for the violence. It's the average US citizen.

Don't buy into that BS.

I am not 'buying in' to anything, just observing. 'Merica is a war mongering country enriching and empowering itself.
Trump got elected strictly on a 'PR - Hit the right hot buttons with the disenfranchised' campaign. there is nothing to buy into. The man is vacuous and has no idea what to do about anything. His brain dead manager, or whatever he is, couldn't put a piece of actual journalism on a web site so I'm sure he won't put a true word into Drumft's mouth.
This is a fiasco. There is even two electoral college members who will not vote for Trump. They're from Texas! Go figure.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/o...-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Second Texas Republican Electoral College Member Says He Won't Vote For Trump - Downtown Austin, TX Patch

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am not 'buying in' to anything, just observing. 'Merica is a war mongering country enriching and empowering itself.
Trump got elected strictly on a 'PR - Hit the right hot buttons with the disenfranchised' campaign. there is nothing to buy into. The man is vacuous and has no idea what to do about anything. His brain dead manager, or whatever he is, couldn't put a piece of actual journalism on a web site so I'm sure he won't put a true word into Drumft's mouth.
This is a fiasco. There is even two electoral college members who will not vote for Trump. They're from Texas! Go figure...

Well, that's great except that it has nothing to do ISIS declaring Trump's inauguration day as Black Friday. How Trump got there isn't the story.