Man in terror plot says 'Allah's in control, not the judge'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Update, 2:15 p.m.: Christopher Lee Cornell was sentenced to 30 years in prison for his unfulfilled terror plot to attack the U.S. Capitol and kill President Barack Obama during the 2015 State of the Union address.

Cornell, 22, pleaded guilty in August to charges including attempted murder of government officials and trying to provide support to a terrorist organization.

Moments after the U.S. District Court in Cincinnati sentence, Cornell, of Green Township, said the courts are a "rigged a-- system" and that "Allah's in control, not the judge."

That, despite writing in a March 31, 2016 letter to his family: "I hope they can soon see the change in me, understand me, give me the help I need and allow me to get a second chance. I’m not a terrorist, a criminal or a bad person, I’m just a kid who suffered from problems, that made some bad decisions and stupid mistakes."

more

Man in terror plot says 'Allah's in control, not the judge' during sentencing

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
And people wonder why the negative opinion of Muslims!
The Muslim's 'Allah' must be a very different entity than the 'God' that others acknowledge. God doesn't command his followers to 'kill infidels wherever you find them'.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The Muslim's 'Allah' must be a very different entity than the 'God' that others acknowledge. God doesn't command his followers to 'kill infidels wherever you find them'.
You're not familiar with Deuteronomy, are you. ;-)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Cornell, of Green Township, said the courts are a "rigged a-- system" and that "Allah's in control, not the judge."

So, if the courts are rigged, but Allah's in control, then obviously it's Allah that rigged the courts.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Satan would, though.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
You're not familiar with Deuteronomy, are you. ;-)

I am very familiar with Deuteronomy and all of the Bible. I also know the difference between the Word of God and the perceived word of God, the latter dubbed in by moral men who possessed the same desires as modern men to control the masses.
There are many contradictions in the OT. Those contradictions were eliminated and our pathway made clear in the NT by Jesus.
One can cherry pick any phrase from the Bible and take it literally to justify his actions and beliefs. . But Jesus made one thing very clear; if it is unkind, unfair, unjust and/or savage toward one's fellow man, then it is the words of false prophets; NOT the
Word of God.