Justin boy's report card!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just rec'd this in my email.

Justin's First Report Card...

Canada's Prime Minister Junior Trudeau's first report card, Since being elected:

1) From his swearing-in on Nov. 4, 2015 to Feb 12, 2016, the Trudeau government distributed
208 cheques worth a combined $5.3 billion.
But only $997 million was for projects inside the country.
The rest — $4.3 billion — will be spent outside Canada on everything from aid for refugees
to helping poor countries fight climate change.

2) Hired 2 nannies paid for by the taxpayer.

3) He and his family flew to the Caribbean for a 10 day winter vacation on a Department of National
Defence Challenger jet, which cost about $100,000 per flying hour to operate
but reimbursed the
Canadian taxpayer only the cost of an economy air fare.
Yet he could still afford to pay $2,500 US a night to stay in a 3,400-square-foot villa on the Island of Nevis.

4) He stopped the enforcement of the First Nations Financial Transparency Act (FNFTA) and
restored full funding without any requirement of accountability. Achieved this by quietly eliminating the law
created by parliament demanding First Nations report on funding spending.
In addition, has appointed 5 new commissioners with 50 million dollars to investigate why aboriginal
Women are disappearing ??

5) He reinstated the Mandatory Long Form Census and the $500 fine or up to three months in prison for
refusing to fill out the survey or providing false information.

6) In the rush to bring in the first phase of 25,000 refugees the government back in November had
our military vacate their housing on 7 military bases and are still not allowed back.
The reason? There is the possibility of more refugees moving into base housing as complaints of hotel accommodations
become more frequent.
Also there will be another influx of 25,000 more refugees by the end of 2016, to bring the total to 50,000.

7) His “secretive Board of Internal Economy" just gave all MP's a 20% increase in office expenses which will add
an additional $57,690 for a new office budget total of $346,140 per MP and an additional $193,029 for a new office
budget total of $1,158,117 for the Speaker.

8) He began discussions on decreasing the MP's workweek by 20% by dropping the Friday sitting of Parliament.
The reason? To make Parliament a more family-friendly workplace.

9) He paid $32.9-million (U.S.) to maintain Canada’s membership in the F-35 buyers' pool, despite his election promise
to exclude the aircraft when selecting this country's next warplane.
So how does he answer to that? He creates a new secretive government committee tasked with overseeing defence purchases.

10) He scrapped legislation introduced last year that allowed Canadians who held dual nationalities to be stripped of
their Canadian citizenship if they were found guilty of terrorism, treason or spying offences.
**The first person that will benefit from this is Zakaria Amara the mastermind of the plot to bomb downtown Toronto in an effort to
terrorize Canadians and cripple the economy. He will no longer be deported nor have his Canadian citizenship revoked.

11. In July 2016, he has successfully achieved the loss of 35,000 Canadian Jobs across Canada while our southern border
friends have an increase of over 250,000 new jobs.

Now, aren't we all glad we stopped Harper. Way to go, junior!

Definitely not the brightest candle on the cake, something many of us realized from the uh,ah, uh getgo! :)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Yep and I'm sure it's only going to get worse ...um, err, better depending on which side of the spectrum you fall on. Better for lefties, worse for those of us who are basically centrist and of common sense.

JMHO

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Is that for fail or f**ked?

As much of an A$$hole as Justin is, I think people are making mountains out of molehills re sh*t he DIDN'T say about Fidel. The occasion of one's demise isn't the ideal time to remark on his/her shortcomings. Get over it folks...........there will be a lot of worse f**k ups ahead!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Internal Board of economy,what a political patronage board this is,scrounging away Canadians money for political gain,very poor administered,a "we didn't know"gatekeeper of keeping accountability and honesty in line of serving with good intentions ,this board has failed to be up to the challenge of serving Canadians in the correct manner,I have a distaste for my money being used to manipulate my fellow man,nothing secretive about this Internal Biatd of Economy
What terrible representatives this internal Board of Economy is to Canadians
Possibly our PM is cleaning this mess up,and has taken the best of the best to do this who knows?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The Mr.Big stings which have political influences upon them are funded by the internal Board of economy,a bottomless pit of money

I would like to rate my fellow bloggers posts,how do I do that?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
11. In July 2016, he has successfully achieved the loss of 35,000 Canadian Jobs across Canada while our southern border
[/COLOR]friends have an increase of over 250,000 new jobs.

well, obviously you voted for harper,and I'm sure all of those who voted for Justin trudeau would have
their own opinions of him, which would differ from yours big time.

I didn't vote for either one, but I like Justin trudeau, like his style, and will give him much more
time to implement his policies, and when next election rolls around I will decide what I'm going
to do.

yes, you were definitely a harper person., I was not.

go justin

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

well, obviously you voted for harper,and I'm sure all of those who voted for Justin trudeau would have

I didn't vote for either one, but I like Justin trudeau, like his style, and will give him much more
time to implement his policies, and when next election rolls around I will decide what I'm going
to do.

go justin
You like leaving those wonderful grandchildren of yours a mountain of debt to pay ? Remember when we had over 50 % deductions on your pay stub ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

to do.

go justin

If you like wasting money so much just send me you bank balance. I promise I will put all $3.76 to good use.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Since a comparison between Harper and Justin seems to have arisen, maybe it's time to set the record straight. Harper was always cool, calm and collected, completely business like and didn't go off half cocked at the slightest whim. Sometimes after considerable deliberation he would make modest changes. Justin sees a picture of a dead boy on a beach and opens up the floodgates to bring in +25,000 immigrants to house and feed and clothe them at cost to our already marginalized indigenous people. Harper mainly remained in Ottawa to attend to his job while Justin is flitting to the four corners of the earth meeting with big shots and giving large sums of money away and bill the whole kit and caboodle to the tax payer. There lies the main differences between Harper and Justin. One is a mature man, the other is an impetuous kid!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Since a comparison between Harper and Justin seems to have arisen, maybe it's time to set the record straight. Harper was always cool, calm and collected, completely business like and didn't go off half cocked at the slightest whim. Sometimes after considerable deliberation he would make modest changes. Justin sees a picture of a dead boy on a beach and opens up the floodgates to bring in +25,000 immigrants to house and feed and clothe them at cost to our already marginalized indigenous people. Harper mainly remained in Ottawa to attend to his job while Justin is flitting to the four corners of the earth meeting with big shots and giving large sums of money away and bill the whole kit and caboodle to the tax payer. There lies the main differences between Harper and Justin. One is a mature man, the other is an impetuous kid!
But as we notice from Talloola an awful lot of Canadians like his style .