Ann Coulter slams Trump for not charging Hillary!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
re coulter
even a broken clock is right twice a day
(spell checkers...not so much...lol)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The Republican supporters are going to turn on Trump as soon as they realize he's a lying sack of s*** and has a pretty left-wing economic plan. Not that they were really happy about him in the first place

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This was so predictable.

Wait until you see the uproar over the wall.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I think "The Donald" might have realized that many of his followers loved aggression. The more absurd, the better. If the FBI could not find anything, he won't either, but I heard there is another drop of email coming soon.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
let's consult a lawyer...whaddya think stink?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
There is a simple reason why the Dumpster may be leaving Clinton alone and that is simply that is is no winnable case against her. After all the woman has been investigated numerous times without anyone making a case against her. I have no doubt that he investigated the possibility of prosecuting Clinton and was told by those more knowledgeable of the law than he is that there was little possibility of winning a case against her.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
There is a simple reason why the Dumpster may be leaving Clinton alone and that is simply that is is no winnable case against her. After all the woman has been investigated numerous times without anyone making a case against her. I have no doubt that he investigated the possibility of prosecuting Clinton and was told by those more knowledgeable of the law than he is that there was little possibility of winning a case against her.

Ahhhh....the fact that she has not been charged hardly proves that there is no case......but heck, don't listen to me.....here's a graduate of Harvard Law School explaining, and this on only one issue.......

Oh, standard disclaimer.

Mr. Shapiro loathes Donald Trump.

And I am no fan of him either.

Hillary Clinton, however, was the most corrupt person to ever run for the office of President.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ahhhh....the fact that she has not been charged hardly proves that there is no case......but heck, don't listen to me.....here's a graduate of Harvard Law School explaining, and this on only one issue.......

Another obvious reason that I can see is she can't possibly be hurt any more than she was in the waning hours of Nov. 8. That will likely have her talking to herself for the next four years.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Oh, standard disclaimer.

Mr. Shapiro loathes Donald Trump.

And I am no fan of him either.

Hillary Clinton, however, was the most corrupt person to ever run for the office of President.

She was not corrupt at all.

The fact that Trump never intended to pursue her proves that in spades.

He's done way more damage already and he isn't even president yet.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Yes, as egregious as emails in that there was nothing egregious there at all.

Meanwhile, just say Donald Trump to any passerby and they instantly recognise a con artist.