Buncha natives and casual agitators gettin' hosed

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
preamble from the thread at another forum I attend:

A cousin of mine when out and got sprayed by police, he tried recruiting me to go out there with his dumb ass. Shockingly my cousin is an unemployed degenerate, he's back home now with pneumonia. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/off...Xga?li=BBnbfcL

What's not getting reported here, is the 50 million " right of way permit "the tribe asked for didnt get paid because the pipeline doesn't actually run through their land. So basically if the tribe was paid off then this would have never made national news. Also I find difficult to take this protest seriously when I have my cousin drunk calling me on messenger, telling me to party and protest. All this water bull**** and sacred land is a hoax created by a jaded tribe who couldn't get paid off.

CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — Authorities on Monday defended their decision to douse protesters with water during a skirmish in subfreezing weather near the Dakota Access oil pipeline, and organizers said at least 17 protesters were taken to the hospital — including some who were treated for hypothermia.

The clash occurred late Sunday and early Monday as protesters trying to push past a long-blocked bridge on a state highway were turned back by authorities using tear gas, rubber bullets and water hoses. One officer was injured when struck in the head with a rock. One protester was arrested.

Protesters and officers massed at the bridge again late Monday morning, but protesters dispersed a few hours later at the request of tribal elders after police warned the crowd that they'd identified firearms and that anyone with a weapon should leave.

The Standing Rock Sioux and others oppose the 1,200-mile, four-state pipeline being built to carry oil from western North Dakota to a shipping point in Illinois because they say it threatens drinking water on their nearby reservation and cultural sites. Pipeline developer Energy Transfer Partners has said no sites have been disturbed and that the $3.8 billion pipeline will be safe.

The pipeline is largely complete except for the section under a Missouri River reservoir in southern North Dakota, and ETP Chief Executive Kelcy Warren said Friday the company is unwilling to reroute the project.

What's known as the Backwater Bridge on state Highway 1806 has been shut down for weeks because authorities say it might be unsafe due to earlier fires set by protesters. Protesters say the closed bridge near their main camp blocks emergency services, and they accuse authorities of keeping it shut down to block their access to pipeline construction sites.

Authorities dispute that. Additional testing is needed to make sure the bridge is safe, and that can't be done until the area is deemed safe for inspectors, said state Transportation Department spokeswoman Jamie Olson.

At least 17 protesters were injured severely enough to be taken to hospitals during the overnight skirmish at the bridge, said Dallas Goldtooth, an organizer with the Indigenous Environmental Network.

"Hypothermia, a number of head injuries from being shot with rubber bullets, one individual had a heart attack," he said.
Daniel Kanahele, 64, a native Hawaiian, said he was hit with tear gas, water spray and a rubber bullet in a leg, and "it took me off my feet." He was treated at the scene.

Although Goldtooth said a water cannon was used to douse the protesters, Morton County Sheriff Kyle Kirchmeier said only fire hoses were used. Sheriff's spokesman Rob Keller said a tactical vehicle spraying tear gas has been mistaken by some people as a water cannon.

Kirchmeier defended the use of water hoses, saying protesters were using aggressive tactics themselves.

"We're just not going to let people or protesters in large groups come in and threaten officers. That's not happening," the sheriff said.
Mandan Police Chief Jason Ziegler said authorities won't rule out using water again if it's deemed necessary "to maintain control and order."

Margaret Huang, executive director of the human rights organization Amnesty International, sent a letter to Kirchmeier on Monday saying the water tactic "risks potential injury and hypothermia." Sierra Club Executive Director Michael Brune issued a statement calling the use of water an "act of brutality" and "inhumane." Greenpeace spokeswoman Mary Sweeters called it "nothing short of horrific."

U.S. Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, sent a letter Monday to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, calling the use of water "excessive and unnecessary" and urging the Justice Department to "prevent further escalation of violence."

Protesters also were active Monday in Bismarck, about 50 miles to the north. A group briefly blocked streets in the downtown area, and protesters later locked arms outside the police station and refused to leave. There was one arrest in the first incident and 16 arrests in the second.

Doors at the state Capitol, where protesters have previously demonstrated, were locked due to the protest activity in the city. Access to the building was granted only to workers with security key cards and members of the public with legitimate business, according to Highway Patrol Lt. Tom Iverson. The patrol provides security at the Capitol.

Officers douse pipeline protesters in subfreezing weather

one wankers 'cannon' is another man's hose. oh well. :smile:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
FORT LARAMIE TREATY OF APRIL 29, 1868

The Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) violates Article 2 of the 1868 Fort Laramie Treaty which guarantees that the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe shall enjoy the “undisturbed use and occupation” of our permanent homeland, the Standing Rock Indian Reservation. The U.S. Constitution states that treaties are the supreme law of the land.
Federal Violations — Sacred Stone Camp - IÅ‹yaÅ‹ Wakháŋagapi OthÃ*

so, the constitution, in large part an idea stolen from injuns, ain't for injuns...is it?

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Which racist forums is it that you lurk?

I don't lurk anywhere cuck, but it's Ogrish Forums...and it's no more racist than you are.

you should stop by sometime.might learn a thing or two. :smile:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
'Gore is what you want. Gore is what we deliver.'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Movie stars rolling their eyes change everything.

cuck would run screaming if he ever saw Ogrish in it's prime. at any rate, the limeys and yanks that run the thing now would shut him up via debate just as easily as we do.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Confirmed: The woman who was hit by a concussion grenade in her arm is named SOPHIA WILANSKI. She is currently at Hennepin hospital in Minneapolis. She is facing amputation.
Sophia was struck directly by a concussion grenade last night on the front lines of Blackwater Bridge while trying to defend water and indigenous history.
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO PEACEFUL AND PRAYERFUL WARRIORS AND HEROES IN AMERICA FROM MILITARIZED POLICE. WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THESE OPPRESSORS CHILDREN!

http://www.gofundme.com/30aezxs

Morton County Sheriff is a liar and there is hours of live film footage that proves the man has no conscience or soul.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Confirmed: The woman who was hit by a concussion grenade in her arm is named SOPHIA WILANSKI. She is currently at Hennepin hospital in Minneapolis. She is facing amputation.
Sophia was struck directly by a concussion grenade last night on the front lines of Blackwater Bridge while trying to defend water and indigenous history.
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO PEACEFUL AND PRAYERFUL WARRIORS AND HEROES IN AMERICA FROM MILITARIZED POLICE. WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THESE OPPRESSORS CHILDREN!

http://www.gofundme.com/30aezxs

Morton County Sheriff is a liar and there is hours of live film footage that proves the man has no conscience or soul.
I thought the Poles learned in WW2 not to bring a horse to a tank fight , I guess I was wrong .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I thought the Poles learned in WW2 not to bring a horse to a tank fight , I guess I was wrong .
Yep, another moviegoer comparing civil law enforcement to warfare. Yay.

I must say, so far the police/national guard response has been. . . well, not quite exemplary, but very professional. They're being careful not to throw gasoline on the fire, keeping their response minimal.

You probably know I'm not a big fan of the cops, but if they were the vicious racist bastards Cliffy is convinced they are, the death toll would be in the scores at least by now.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yep, another moviegoer comparing civil law enforcement to warfare. Yay.

I must say, so far the police/national guard response has been. . . well, not quite exemplary, but very professional. They're being careful not to throw gasoline on the fire, keeping their response minimal.

You probably know I'm not a big fan of the cops, but if they were the vicious racist bastards Cliffy is convinced they are, the death toll would be in the scores at least by now.
No kidding Sherlock .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why aren't the Anti-Trump protestors treated like this??

Could be worse, it could be warm syrup and in the cold they would become toffee. Frozen and can't stop licking themselves. Easy to catch later too.