Is Hillary starting to play the "Sympathy card"?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
"Her first job out of law school in the 1970s was for Children’s Defense Fund founder Marian Wright Edelman. She later became a staff attorney and chairman of the group’s board."

She didn't give much defense for the 12 year old raped child, did she?

Hillary will play any card she has to keep herself in the spotlight. She has no shame. She has always kept promoting HER ideas and never realizing that what the ordinary citizens want is important too.
I wonder if she wrote the script, 'Do not resist. You will be assimilated'?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"Her first job out of law school in the 1970s was for Children’s Defense Fund founder Marian Wright Edelman. She later became a staff attorney and chairman of the group’s board."

She didn't give much defense for the 12 year old raped child, did she?

Hillary will play any card she has to keep herself in the spotlight. She has no shame. She has always kept promoting HER ideas and never realizing that what the ordinary citizens want is important too.
I wonder if she wrote the script, 'Do not resist. You will be assimilated'?

Well, she got her comeuppance on Nov. 8 and I think she should crawl away to some secluded spot to "lick her wounds" without bothering anyone, as she is nothing more than "Mrs. Q Citizen" now.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So. . . the headline said:
Clinton’s first words since concession speech: ‘All I wanted to do was curl up … never leave the house again’

and then in the second paragraph it says her first words were:

“I will admit coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest thing for me,” Clinton said at a gala for the Children’s Defense Fund, where she worked as a young law student.

I'm beginning to think the National Post is the publication of record for retards in Canada.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Clinton’s first words since concession speech: ‘All I wanted to do was curl up … never leave the house again’

“I will admit coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest thing for me,” Clinton said at a gala for the Children’s Defense Fund, where she worked as a young law student.

I'm beginning to think the National Post is the publication of record for retards in Canada.

It makes perfect sense to me- the second paragraph merely states she has done something contrary to what she said she WANTED to do in the first paragraph. Maybe not so retarded! :) :)

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
The Hillary motto is, "Hillary first!" Anything that makes that happen she may do. Now that she is done with her temper tantrums (this time it ahd to be monumental) she will going to the book of Cunning and see what play she uses next.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

I've thought that since Conrad Black was involved with it.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Well, she got her comeuppance on Nov. 8 and I think she should crawl away to some secluded spot to "lick her wounds" without bothering anyone, as she is nothing more than "Mrs. Q Citizen" now.

she's not likely to crawl anywhere, or lick her wounds, she has been a very busy person all of her life,
no one who is weak minded could ever go thru two election fights, like she did, if they had any cowardly
tendencies at all. she congratulated trump, she followed protocol, and walked away as the defeated
one.
she stood thru those debates listening to him sling insults, and lies, and name call her, and didn't
buckle one tiny bit, as he was hoping she would do, or just lose it, as I would have done, I would
have walked over to him and punched him square in the gut, then a nice uppercut to the chin, and
watch him drop, then maybe with a little help, kick him right off the stage.

if it had been the other way around, trump right now would be screaming and shouting, 'rigged', and
figuring out how to protest, sue, or start a riot, he would never have congratulated her, and walked
away, or follow protocol, he would still be shouting insults at everyone and anyone who will listen.

I don't really know what you people expect her to do, you trashed the hell out of her from day one, and
now she'll be trashed continually for trying to get on with her life. she will survive and survive
strong, and live to fight another day, I'm sure she'll not want to run for president again, even two
tries is two more than I would ever want, I wouldn't want any of their lives ever, when has any of
them even had the time to smell a flower, pet a dog, or go for a quiet walk, politicians are so wired
to compete and work and do whatever they do, they can't settle down, not for me, they can have it.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
talloola...

Hillary was Mary-Ann 8 years ago, but the Democrats chose race over gender and picked Obama. She hasn't aged well. The 2016 Hillary looked more like Mrs. Howell.

And the majority of white women in America who voted, didn't vote for her.

But thank God Mrs. Trump is First Lady!

Meow!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
she's not likely to crawl anywhere, or lick her wounds, she has been a very busy person all of her life,
no one who is weak minded could ever go thru two election fights, like she did, if they had any cowardly
tendencies at all. she congratulated trump, she followed protocol, and walked away as the defeated
one.
she stood thru those debates listening to him sling insults, and lies, and name call her, and didn't
buckle one tiny bit, as he was hoping she would do, or just lose it, as I would have done, I would
have walked over to him and punched him square in the gut, then a nice uppercut to the chin, and
watch him drop, then maybe with a little help, kick him right off the stage.

if it had been the other way around, trump right now would be screaming and shouting, 'rigged', and
figuring out how to protest, sue, or start a riot, he would never have congratulated her, and walked
away, or follow protocol, he would still be shouting insults at everyone and anyone who will listen.

I don't really know what you people expect her to do, you trashed the hell out of her from day one, and
now she'll be trashed continually for trying to get on with her life. she will survive and survive
strong, and live to fight another day, I'm sure she'll not want to run for president again, even two
tries is two more than I would ever want, I wouldn't want any of their lives ever, when has any of
them even had the time to smell a flower, pet a dog, or go for a quiet walk, politicians are so wired
to compete and work and do whatever they do, they can't settle down, not for me, they can have it.

Apparently Hillary doesn't need to play the sympathy card, you are doing it for her

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
you people never give up, always right there with the one liner, which usually isn't true,

and makes no sense, but all of you carry on, your all remind me of the movie.

'one flew over the cuckoo nest'.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
you people never give up, always right there with the one liner, which usually isn't true,

and makes no sense, but all of you carry on, your all remind me of the movie.

'one flew over the cuckoo nest'.
Nah, old R.P. McMurphy didn't hate nobody. Our Trumpkins live on hate.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA