Liberal Intolerant Assaults Continue

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I remember reading how the Social Democratic Party of Germany never gave up either. Once it was banned, it just went underground and, in secret cooperation with officially neutral Sweden, helped many Jews escape to Sweden throughout the war I believe.

I wonder if this group will be equally resilient for the next four years.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
But we can't have people shamelessly challenging the Führer... Er, the leader... Er... The President-elect like that. He deserved what he got. The tackler was just doing his nationalistic... Er...patriotic duty.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But we can't have people shamelessly challenging the Führer... Er, the leader... Er... The President-elect like that. He deserved what he got. The tackler was just doing his nationalistic... Er...patriotic duty.
That's OK. As long as the retards think this was a librul attacking a Trumpkin, it'll be good for a laugh.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I wonder why buddy was singled out of the crowd to get jumped?
You'll have to find the article, cuz Smacky replaced it upon slowly, painfully coming to comprehension of what it said.

Short answer is the victim was speaking at a demo when the Klan boy attacked him.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wow. This drooling imbecile's still convinced this was a librul attacking a Klan speaker.

Remedial reading is indicated.

I cannot seem to grasp what you are getting at... are you that much of an idiot?

Thomas Arrington is a student at Queensborough Community College. He is black, 20-something and a New Yorker. He’s also a Trump supporter.

“I was accosted, threatened with being lit on fire, and almost lit on fire for wearing a Make America Great Again hat. This on a campus with a holocaust museum,” Arrington told the Observer.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You'll have to find the article, cuz Smacky replaced it upon slowly, painfully coming to comprehension of what it said.

Short answer is the victim was speaking at a demo when the Klan boy attacked him.

Oh look at you now you drooling idiot. Keep back peddling!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I cannot seem to grasp what you are getting at... are you that much of an idiot?

Thomas Arrington is a student at Queensborough Community College. He is black, 20-something and a New Yorker. He’s also a Trump supporter.

“I was accosted, threatened with being lit on fire, and almost lit on fire for wearing a Make America Great Again hat. This on a campus with a holocaust museum,” Arrington told the Observer.
Nice try. The fact that you edited your OP is still up there, and you can't remove it.

I knew to a certainty you wouldn't cop to it.