Who in his/her right mind would disagree with this?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate. But we're getting them out of our country," he told 60 Minutes.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate. But we're getting them out of our country," he told 60 Minutes.

Nobody on the right would disagree but a lot of the left will

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
How much will it cost? Many in the Republican led Congress will decide how good the idea is after knowing what the cost will be.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
How much would it cost to round up and incarcerate 2 million Mexicans?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How much would it cost to round up and incarcerate 2 million Mexicans?

Two - three million was the TOTAL number. That would include some Mexicans, and probably some would be deported, some would be incarcerated! If I was one of them I would probably leave voluntarily before the other alternatives happened. At any rate would the cost be more than the cost of the damage they are causing, like the cost of rehabilitating their victims? If nothing happens the numbers will only increase and the next guy who becomes president may have 5-6 million reprobates to deal with.

Who you talkin about?

Gangsters and drug dealers.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Two - three million was the TOTAL number. That would include some Mexicans, and probably some would be deported, some would be incarcerated! If I was one of them I would probably leave voluntarily before the other alternatives happened. At any rate would the cost be more than the cost of the damage they are causing, like the cost of rehabilitating their victims? If nothing happens the numbers will only increase and the next guy who becomes president may have 5-6 million reprobates to deal with.

I plan to cure cancer. Will you elect me?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Damn. lol

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Right - there are two or three million Mexican criminals and drug dealers. If that made-up number was even close to real there would be almost no way of getting them out of the country without a bloodbath. And incarcerating that number - even the US doesn't have that much room in its prisons.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
How much will it cost? Many in the Republican led Congress will decide how good the idea is after knowing what the cost will be.
how much do you think it costs to leave them loose?
cut off the aid to Isreal...
because Israel is a non signer of the NNPT, all that aid is illegal anyhow

those WELFARE billions will pay for everything Trump wants to do

Israel can then have all the legal donations it wants from the people that they collect taxes from

Right - there are two or three million Mexican criminals and drug dealers. If that made-up number was even close to real there would be almost no way of getting them out of the country without a bloodbath. And incarcerating that number - even the US doesn't have that much room in its prisons.

trump is just going to cut off the freebies
they will go home by themselves

like drunks do when the free booze runs out
simple non?

Trump: I'll Fix Welfare System That Helps Illegal Immigrants More Than Americans
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/...ystem-gives-illegal-immigrants-more-americans

wow, trump is bad because the sky is falling...the sky is falling...
lol
and like one has to often do when you by a bar from some losers
you have to renovate and clean house

calling that racism, when it is about criminals, is sick

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nobody on the right would disagree but a lot of the left will

So, if they are born and bred Americans, what are you gong to do? Strip them of their citizenship (which is probably not possible)? Where do you send them?

It had better bloody well not be here.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Real conservatives care about the cost of doing this. I understand that,as a pretend conservative, the size of government isn't an issue for you. In fact, the bigger the better right?

Real conservatives also care about the wellbeing of the country. In the long run cleaning up the criminal element is good for the people and therefore money well spent.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Real conservatives also care about the wellbeing of the country. In the long run cleaning up the criminal element is good for the people and therefore money well spent.

That's what all the Leftards say. I just heard Rachel say not so long ago, "In the long run, reducing carbon emissions is good for the people and therefore money well spent"

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
knock knock-

who's there?

really

really who?

really full jails...

Haven't we seen numerous claims that 'low level' criminals are not going to jail because of the overcrowded jails in the USA? The USA is #1 in the world for incarceration.

The only option is to deport them (if they are illegals) but not until you build the wall or else they will come right back.

Even Raygun realized how futile the gather up and deport process would be and offered amnesty......

Another change is that in 2013, a record 363,000 (83%) of deportations were carried out without appearing before a judge – either through an order issued by an enforcement agent (called expedited removal) or by using a previous order of deportation (called reinstatement of final orders). This is due to a 2005 shift in policy that has increased the likelihood of being deported after apprehension.

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 | Pew Research Center

Last year America removed 369,000 undocumented migrants, an increase of nine times compared with 20 years ago (see chart 1). This takes the total number of the deported to almost 2m in Barack Obama’s presidency.

The government has long had the authority to expel undocumented migrants, but deporting them all is impractical (there are reckoned to be 11.7m). It has therefore chosen to concentrate on getting rid of criminals.

As the system for tracking people down has become more powerful, there has been a huge increase in the number of plaintiffs appearing before immigration courts. Some 1.1m people are somewhere on the docket: that is nearly 5,000 immigration cases per judge.

Some of these places are run by private companies for ICE, like the one in Pearsall, a small Texas town decorated with churches, car-parts shops and a high-school football field. The facility can house up to 1,800 men at any one time, sleeping on iron bunk-beds in dormitories of up to 100.

Housing them all cost $2 billion in 2012, or nearly $5,000 per person deported.

Even with all this funding, the beds the government is mandated to provide exceed the number of places available in detention facilities, so the excess are housed in ordinary prisons. In other words, they are locked up with ordinary felons.

The great expulsion which America is carrying out is removing some people who have committed violent crimes. But it is also expelling economic migrants, some of whom have been working in America for decades.

The great expulsion | The Economist

That's because the Obama administration is either flirting with or has crossed the 2 million deportation mark. It took George W. Bush, whose administration faced greater political pressure to clamp down on immigration, nearly two full terms to reach that number; Obama hit it in slightly more than one. Here's a brief explainer on Obama's deportation milestone:

The Obama Administration's 2 Million Deportations, Explained | Mother Jones

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
This pledge is valid and should have been done years ago. The rise of illegal immigrants from other than Mexico is on the rise. People from Asia, Central America and Africa has increased by thousands.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I don't see any problem with people who are convicted of a crime being deported if they aren't US citizens.

I'm pretty sure that's what Canada does.