Can anyone make sense of the style of protesting?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
In Portland Ore. I understand the protesting is taking the form of smashing windows and damaging vehicles! Seems to me the protestors are acting 10 times as extreme as Trump ever did and nothing has happened yet! How sensible is that?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
In Portland Ore. I understand the protesting is taking the form of smashing windows and damaging vehicles! Seems to me the protestors are acting 10 times as extreme as Trump ever did and nothing has happened yet! How sensible is that?

'10 times as extreme as Trump ever did' doing what?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Oh this has gone way beyond protesting JLM..............way beyond. What I can't fathom is why the people in power - read Obama and his folks and the people in whose name this is all being done - read Clinton and hers - are doing nothing about it. Where are all the voices of calm and reason? Where is all the talk of unity?

In the good old days, they'd carry away those protesters on a stretcher.

In the good old days your voice would have been silenced long ago.........almost makes one long for them.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I was just making a note on my calendar about tomorrow's Super Moon........and hoping for clear skies when I had a thought ........which I do - occasionally. I wonder if the Super Moon is having some kind of influence on all those deluded Anti-Trumpers. Perhaps its nearness to our planet is exerting some kind of special vibration felt only by the lunatic fringe.

Hey...........I'm open to suggestions because so far I haven't heard one decent argument as to why there is rioting in the streets.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I was just making a note on my calendar about tomorrow's Super Moon........and hoping for clear skies when I had a thought ........which I do - occasionally. I wonder if the Super Moon is having some kind of influence on all those deluded Anti-Trumpers. Perhaps its nearness to our planet is exerting some kind of special vibration felt only by the lunatic fringe.

Hey...........I'm open to suggestions because so far I haven't heard one decent argument as to why there is rioting in the streets.
It was pretty cool. Nobody died from global warming storm surges.

I wonder why?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well, I have again been given more proof, that 95% of North Americans are as smart as a two by four.