Anti-Trump Rioters Attack... EACH OTHER

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The title is in caps so this must be bigly egregious.

You are sooooo salty!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
And so ends another useless ES thread.

(Or will it continue with another picture with salt in it?)

Who could ever know?!?

The suspense!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It does seem counterproductive. Why would you feed on your own?

Perhaps they should have been given the day off to rest because of the stress associated with not voting. The ones who did vote, and were protesting, could have used a day off to compensate for Hillary not winning. They'll feel better after a sugar cookie and a glass of warm milk.

This mob should consider a strongly worded letter to Trump and a lawsuit. Imagine, there were other US citizens that voted differently than they did. That's not right! It's um, undemocratic! But most of all, it's unfair!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It does seem counterproductive. Why would you feed on your own?

Perhaps they should have been given the day off to rest because of the stress associated with not voting. The ones who did vote, and were protesting, could have used a day off to compensate for Hillary not winning. They'll feel better after a sugar cookie and a glass of warm milk.

This mob should consider a strongly worded letter to Trump and a lawsuit. Imagine, there were other US citizens that voted differently than they did. That's not right! It's um, undemocratic! But most of all, it's unfair!

They feed on their own because they have no sense. This is the new Democrat Party!

And so ends another useless ES thread.

(Or will it continue with another picture with salt in it?)

Who could ever know?!?

The suspense!

I'm sorry... you mad bro?

Still feeling that pain?

Good... good....

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
There's always a crazy element that loves to rabble rouse. I wonder what percentage of them voted. But most importantly, who organized their little soiree? Were the violent troublemakers locals? Just questions that the local constabulary will attempt to determine. Not an easy job.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
They feed on their own because they have no sense. This is the new Democrat Party!

I'm sorry... you mad bro?

Still feeling that pain?

Good... good....

Why would I be?

She won the popular vote and the polls were right. :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There's always a crazy element that loves to rabble rouse. I wonder what percentage of them voted. But most importantly, who organized their little soiree? Were the violent troublemakers locals? Just questions that the local constabulary will attempt to determine. Not an easy job.

That crazy element would be the Democrats.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
They need to hold their nose and accept the new President, and they will also need to hold their nose with the likes of Newt, Rudi, Bannon (this one really needs a why?) advising the new president, but then again, did these protesters even vote? I would think many didn't!