Hillary is bloody nuts!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What investigation in progress, is obligated to tell the whole wide world the details of the investigation? I'm sure everyone will find out upon its completion! She should just chalk it up to pay back for a whole lot of lying and deceit! This is a good thing, people are getting a "birds eye view" of what she's like when things aren't going HER way!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What investigation in progress, is obligated to tell the whole wide world the details of the investigation? I'm sure everyone will find out upon its completion! She should just chalk it up to pay back for a whole lot of lying and deceit! This is a good thing, people are getting a "birds eye view" of what she's like when things aren't going HER way!
You think Clinton knows the details of the investigation in progress?

You're just so damn cute!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It's good for her that this has come out now. If she still wins then tRump can't be whining about things being fixed against him.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
They're both bloody nuts. Has it ever occurred to anybody that there is a reason for that? Or that is thus by design?
Think about it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
They're both bloody nuts. Has it ever occurred to anybody that there is a reason for that? Or that is thus by design?
Think about it.

Of course there's a reason for it. Who but a nut would want that job for $400 grand a year?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's good for her that this has come out now. If she still wins then tRump can't be whining about things being fixed against him.

What does election rigging and an FBI reopening a case have to do with each other?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What does election rigging and an FBI reopening a case have to do with each other?

Which brings to mind another question................................Should the F.B.I. be sticking their nose into political campaigns (except where criminal activity is happening) or should they just concentrate on rounding up the bad guys?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Which brings to mind another question................................Should the F.B.I. be sticking their nose into political campaigns (except where criminal activity is happening) or should they just concentrate on rounding up the bad guys?

What if the criminal and bad guy (girl) is running for office?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

By the same token, if the FBI didn't bring this latest scandal to light wouldn't it be the same effect, like hiding something until after the election is over?
It only seems logical that the FBI would concern itself with legal/illegal activities regardless of any aspect of politics.
Clinton always blames someone or something else when her screw-ups become public. She has blamed her aides, campaign volunteers, past (retired) politicians, bad communications, Russia and now the FBI. Of course, she didn't know, had no part in, was a victim, whatever. Anything but admitting that she is accountable.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Similarly, you blame women for making accusations against Trump, you say the women are weak. So, you're just like Hillary!
Not only that but she doesn't give the same consideration to Trump's victims as Weiner's victims. Her compassion for crime victims is clearly based on the political leanings of the perpetrator. She can take comfort in the fact that she isn't the only ignorant, hypocritical POS here.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Not only that but she doesn't give the same consideration to Trump's victims as Weiner's victims. Her compassion for crime victims is clearly based on the political leanings of the perpetrator. She can take comfort in the fact that she isn't the only ignorant, hypocritical POS here.

You guys are just plain obtuse. I don't know if you really are stupid or if you just play stupid for an excuse to be nasty.

Point 1: Hillary enabled her husband to carry on his philandering. That's why she attacked his 'victims'. Yeah, I'm just like Hillary! If my husband did those things I would have been out the door when I found out about the first one. Adult women are NOT victims. The could defend themselves if they really wanted to.

Point 2: Weiner prays on underage girls. That is a different matter. He doesn't deserve any mercy for that.

I think men like you want to keep up an image of defenseless women as victims so you can feel superior. I think strong women threaten your shaky manhood.

And women who sympathize with those so-called victims are just playing the 'woman' card like minorities play their 'ethnicity' card to further their agenda; their agenda being getting ahead when they haven't got the brains or the stamina or the strength to do it on their own.

Last edited: