Hillary puts on brave face!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I really liked the part about her saying to get out and vote early in that a few days from now nobody might vote for here and their vote has already been cast.
Queston: What happens if voting day is cancelled, do the early votes declare who is the winner??

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I really liked the part about her saying to get out and vote early in that a few days from now nobody might vote for here and their vote has already been cast.

You finally took your meds?

Queston: What happens if voting day is cancelled, do the early votes declare who is the winner??

Then again maybe you should up the dosage...non?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
el cia duh is a conspiracy
hillary is the piracy...some say she swings
some say she should

the fbi are just cons

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
shouldn't this inquiry include the FBI?

Apparently Comey, a Republican, said that he wanted to 'air this now before the election so that people didn't think they were hiding anything about Hillary'......

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
thinkin and knowing are two different things
lol

FBI Agent Busted for Taking Hillary Bribes Just Got Some Bad News
...A top FBI official whose wife accepted donations of $500,000 from a long-time Clinton insider is now being pressured to resign his position.

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, a long-time Clinton insider and former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman, helped facilitate donations – two separate payments, one for $467,500 and another for $207,788 – to the campaign coffers of the wife of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

McCabe just so happened to take on “an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails” just months later.

The new Deputy Director didn’t feel the need to recuse himself from the case, creating a clear conflict of interest.

Now, he could be in big trouble…
FBI Agent Who Took Hillary Bribes Just Got Terrible News! BREAKING

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
please do not stick my fork in that please
we need an ikor and vitriol proof done checker for this one

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The third party candidates are more qualified than Trump (a rock is more qualified than Trump) but not Clinton.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The third party candidates are more qualified than Trump (a rock is more qualified than Trump) but not Clinton.

I think too many people are overwhelmed with Clinton's knowledge of the bureaucracy side of things and that is NOT where the president's abilities should lie. He/she has to be able to "triage" what needs doing and how to go about doing them. Bureaucrats can be found for a dime a dozen.