Oklahoma guy videoing his gruesome crime rampage

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Authorities have been hunting for more than 24 hours for an Oklahoma man they say posted live videos to social media while running from police during a violent rampage that included shooting two police officers, armed car thefts and killing his aunt and uncle, apparently attempting to cut off their heads.

Michael Dale Vance Jr., a 38-year-old man from Chandler, Oklahoma, is wanted on multiple charges, including two counts of first-degree murder. Police say he was last seen early Monday about 30 miles from the Texas border in western Oklahoma - 165 miles away from where the manhunt began Sunday night in Wellston.

The two police officers were shot and wounded as they responded to shots fired Sunday evening in Wellston, about 35 miles northeast of Oklahoma City. The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office said one person was arrested, but Vance fled in a patrol vehicle.

Vance is suspected of later shooting a woman and stealing her vehicle at a mobile home park near Wellston, then driving about 8 miles to the mobile home of his aunt and uncle in Luther and killing them, Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Opgrande said.

Ronald Everett Wilkson, 55, had been shot and had stab wounds to his neck “consistent with an attempt to sever his head,” Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Belanger wrote in an arrest affidavit. Valerie Kay Wilkson, 54, had similar neck wounds along with defensive wounds on her arms, the affidavit stated.

Investigators found a large knife covered in blood inside the home, along with a blood-stained shirt and two shell casings from a round typically fired from an AK-47-style assault rifle.

Opgrande said authorities also believe Vance filmed two Facebook Live videos documenting his run from police before going to the Wilksons’ home.

In one video, a man wearing a backward baseball cap and a shirt that appears to be covered in blood says he’s about to steal another vehicle and that it’s “gonna be intense.” In another, which seems to be filmed inside a second vehicle, the same man says: “Letting y’all know, look, this is real,” before panning to a long gun on the passenger seat.

He said: “If you want to know what’s up next, stay tuned to your local news.”

Oklahoma Michael Vance manhunt continues after attempted decapitations, violent rampage - CBS News

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Will any of the leaders of his community condemn these crimes? Trump? Clinton? Any white preachers or community activists? Did any members of his community report his behavior to the police?

Nah, didn't think so.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
he will use the hillary defence and skate

if they want to arrest him, i suppose he won't be as easy to shoot as a homeless person though
so the cops may have to call in some help

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Will any of the leaders of his community condemn these crimes? Trump? Clinton? Any white preachers or community activists? Did any members of his community report his behavior to the police?

Nah, didn't think so.

I condemn these crimes. His behavior has been reported to authorities.

No excuses are being made for his actions... no diversions... nobody justifying his behavior.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I condemn these crimes. His behavior has been reported to authorities.

No excuses are being made for his actions... no diversions... nobody justifying his behavior.
But that's not the demand you make of Muslims. You demand that their "leaders" proactively come out and condemn each and every atrocity committed by a Muslim. Not "not justify his behavior, " but actively condemn his behavior.

Sh*t, why am I arguing with you? You and me are on the same side in this street brawl.

Very fine young man I know wrote this when he was just a kid (21 or 22),

Judge a man by what he does
Not who he is or who he was

-- Brad Dunnels

I know you feel the same way.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
But that's not the demand you make of Muslims. You demand that their "leaders" proactively come out and condemn each and every atrocity committed by a Muslim. Not "not justify his behavior, " but actively condemn his behavior.

Sh*t, why am I arguing with you? You and me are on the same side in this street brawl.

Annnnnnnnd you don't see the difference.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And you don't know the difference to an Islamic Terrorist attack and some freak on a rampage.

Sorry

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Democracy? The Constitution? God? Jesus? God and St. George? Allah? The people's revolution?

Is this getting kinda repetitive, Eagle?

Well I am sure you'd like to deflect as much as possible but... I know you know the difference. Heck you said it yourself!

Ain't it past time you blew yourself and a dozen other Muzzies to bits for the glory of Allah, coward? ~ T-Bones

You get it!