Drug tragedy in Pittsburgh

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A 7-year-old told her bus driver she couldn’t wake her parents. Police found them dead at home | National Post

The "answer" is in the 2nd to last paragraph. If all the energy that is directed to making drug use safe was redirected at rounding up these ckskers it would be a much better and safer world.
You actually think that the "energy" represented by the DEA, the FBI, the Border Patrol, 18,000 state and local law enforcement agencies, and the highest prison population on the planet is somehow less than the energy directed at making drug use safe?

Put down the bottle, son. You've clearly had far too much of the most dangerous drug of all.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You actually think that the "energy" represented by the DEA, the FBI, the Border Patrol, 18,000 state and local law enforcement agencies, and the highest prison population on the planet is somehow less than the energy directed at making drug use safe?

Put down the bottle, son. You've clearly had far too much of the most dangerous drug of all.

Upon thinking it over that would have to be coffee. :) I don't know about the U.S.A. but when drug traffickers are apprehended in Canada two things generally happen. 1. They tie up the court for years and 2. they generally get off with a slap on the wrist or very light prison sentence. There is one sure solution- put them away for the duration with the option of applying for parole after 20 years.

You are a scream Bones (and very entertaining) :) :) :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Upon thinking it over that would have to be coffee. :) I don't know about the U.S.A. but when drug traffickers are apprehended in Canada two things generally happen. 1. They tie up the court for years and 2. they generally get off with a slap on the wrist or very light prison sentence. There is one sure solution- put them away for the duration with the option of applying for parole after 20 years.

You are a scream Bones (and very entertaining) :) :) :)
Well then maybe you should shut your yap (and put down the bottle) until you do know something about the U.S.A. before you make a fool of yourself.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

He is a Trump supporter so smarts is clearly not his strong suit

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And he admits his comprehensive ignorance of drug policy in the U.S.A., so he's either drunk or stupid.

I hope it's drunk. Can't fix stupid.

Do you REALLY think there is anyone any stupider than you? Well, maybe I can think of a couple. :) :)

Well then maybe you should shut your yap (and put down the bottle) until you do know something about the U.S.A. before you make a fool of yourself.

Maybe YOU should shut YOUR yap until you know something about me!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Do you REALLY think there is anyone any stupider than you? Well, maybe I can think of a couple. :) :)

Maybe YOU should shut YOUR yap until you know something about me!
That part where I said "before you make a fool of yourself?" Forget it. Water over the dam.