Sep 23, 2015
Yeah,
"you won't be disappointed..."
I guess it depends on what your definition of "disappointed" is

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's funny how Assange was a hero to the left when he was leaking secrets of the Bush wars, but now that he's releasing the truth about Hillary's corruption, he's a spy controlled by Putin and Trump.

Once again proving the left's self-proclaimed superior critical thinking skills are nothing but a myth.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It's funny how Assange was a hero to the left when he was leaking secrets of the Bush wars, but now that he's releasing the truth about Hillary's corruption, he's a spy controlled by Putin and Trump.

Once again proving the left's self-proclaimed superior critical thinking skills are nothing but a myth.

Similarly, those on the right thought he should have been executed, but now they're acting as his PR department.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If this doesn't show he is a US psyops agent I don't know what would. Does that point to Snowden being Putin's spy handle?? Anything is possible after James Bond being leaked that is an Iranian national working for the bosses of the UN.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Equally funny is how the right was screaming "treason! espionage!" when Assange was leaking secrets of the Bush wars, but now he's their hero.

Once again proving the right's self-proclaimed superior critical thinking skills are nothing but a myth.

Both sides put together ain't worth a bucket of dog poo.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Equally funny is how the right was screaming "treason! espionage!" when Assange was leaking secrets of the Bush wars, but now he's their hero.

Once again proving the right's self-proclaimed superior critical thinking skills are nothing but a myth.

Both sides put together ain't worth a bucket of dog poo.
Plagiarist.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
HA, you ****ers must feel pretty stupid now,all horned up for some juicy dirt on Hillary, and got an infomercial on Wikileaks. Good on ya.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Wikileaks: a big dangerous US Government Con Job, by F. William Engdahl

Wikileaks: a big dangerous US Government Con Job

by F. William Engdahl
The story on the surface makes for a script for a new Oliver Stone Hollywood thriller. However, a closer look at the details of what has so far been carefully leaked by the most ultra-establishment of international media such as the New York Times reveals a clear agenda. That agenda coincidentally serves to buttress that of US geopolitics around the world from Iran to North Korea. The Wikileaks is a big and dangerous US intelligence Con Job which will likely be used to police the Internet. frum 2010

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Except the right doesn't come out with a new "study" every few years proclaiming their superior critical thinking skills. That's the difference.

Last edited:

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
The pot calling the kettle black hey!! Assange needs to come out of his hole and face his charges (there were 4 actually; it was agreed to let 3 of them fall, but the rape one stuck). This man is a sleazebag who's by now missing the limelight.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Donald Trump endorses Wikilieks,therefore my hope is Wikilieks does the right thing and expose Trumps whatever,time for the Clinton bunch to take opportunity to liaison with Wikilieks
It is an opportunity Wikilieks should not miss,
Just let Trump endorse Wikilieks for a week or two then BAM,bitten in the *** for bad behaviour
I would live to be an auditor in this design

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Love to be an auditor

Now all we need is trolls for Trump to continuously endorse Wikilieks,
We need Wikilieks to do the right thing,
Easy design

I am sure Wikilieks could find something,we can have fun with what is Donald Trump in his closet besides the obvious on this forum,any takers?

Don't know much about Wikilieks but I do know information is power and if you incorporate people,human mind,into the commodity of information design,more power will come your way.
Wikilieks is a modern day information service company,I must read up on them,or write them a letter