Dems Cry Foul Over Chick-Fil-A Voter Drive

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
They don't want more people to vote only more democrats. They say it would be the same as having it at planned parenthood. Well, why not? They should be encouraging everybody in every corner of America to vote for whomever even if some of those recruited will vote in a different manner.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Chick-Fil-A is known to be a business that publicly supports American conservative values/candidates, thus there IS a bias in using their facilities to hold voter drives, which wouldn't be a big deal if it was being held for/on behalf of the GOP, but if it is being held on behalf of the government, the ground should be neutral or split evenly with businesses that support American liberal values.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They don't want more people to vote only more democrats. They say it would be the same as having it at planned parenthood. Well, why not? They should be encouraging everybody in every corner of America to vote for whomever even if some of those recruited will vote in a different manner.

You don't say!

Planned Parenthood Launches Voter Registration Campaign - NBC News

Chick-Fil-A is known to be a business that publicly supports American conservative values/candidates, thus there IS a bias in using their facilities to hold voter drives, which wouldn't be a big deal if it was being held for/on behalf of the GOP, but if it is being held on behalf of the government, the ground should be neutral or split evenly with businesses that support American liberal values.

In other words... don't have voter drives at Chick-Fil-A because conservatives may register to vote there.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Why don't the a**holes just sell their lousy sammiches and stay the hell outa politics. You don't see Jack in the Box, Hardees or Whataburger stickin their nose up someones political dirt chute do ye?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Whereas the Republicans wanna make sure every single eligible Murkan has the chance to vote.

You're just so damn cute!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Whereas the Republicans wanna make sure every single eligible Murkan has the chance to vote.

You're just so damn cute!

Actually, I doubt they do but I have not heard them complaining about it as of yet. If you don't really open your mouth on a subject, you can't be found to be a hypocrite.