It's Hell to Grow Old

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I am a MP fan from way back
but
if he has dementia, how are they going to tell?

Too bad though, it's a hell of a way to end a life well lived, might almost be better to go out on a high note.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
We're no different than an old pick up truck. We start out shiney and new and lookin good. Then after several miles of wear and tear the seals, bearings and rings get warn and we just give out like anything else. My mother passed from dementia. Last time I saw mom she was in her walker heading for someplace else. The only constant is change and hopefully it's a good thing. I wish the fellow well.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
But the nice thing about getting old is:
you know enough to wack the other guy with your banjo
before he even knows he should swing first

then you claim dementia

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You know you're getting old when you can remember the last time the Royal Engineers won the FA Cup.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Good things about dementia are you only need one book in yer library and everyone you meet is someone new.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Dementia increases with wine consumption, and with B1 and Niacin deficiency. You should train your memory so if you can memorize the items for shopping without list, it will be good training practice.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I heard sleeping pasterns were being examined as a cause of disorientation and the cure is to get sleep for more than about 2hirs at a time. Less than than and the person imagined all sorts of weird things. A couple of reality survival shows had examples when you don't sleep for long periods of time/

So,,,what is the cause for someone to be demented at your age,,asyou are Selfsap. Too much religion crammed down your throat?
Rather than that how about something is without the smell of gunpowder being part of the picture? The best way to quiet a loudmouth is to know (or pretend to know more) about the subject in question. Knowing more is better than being caught bluffing. Liars can be found in all walks of life, that is who a person needs to fear meeting. It usually works out better for them than it does the other person that did not spot the lie in time.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Idiots, it is heaven to grow old, why do you want to die young?

Cadavers with good hair should be doners for the millions of hair challenged. Yes it will grow on your head. Call for particulars.

We arepresently exploring a north ameriocan venture for the scalping industry. This is a product of grafting science. You need never go among the public bald headed, the doners are well compensated, they are highly paid experts that sit and grow hair patches.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I heard sleeping pasterns were being examined as a cause of disorientation and the cure is to get sleep for more than about 2hirs at a time. Less than than and the person imagined all sorts of weird things. A couple of reality survival shows had examples when you don't sleep for long periods of time/

Rather than that how about something is without the smell of gunpowder being part of the picture? The best way to quiet a loudmouth is to know (or pretend to know more) about the subject in question. Knowing more is better than being caught bluffing. Liars can be found in all walks of life, that is who a person needs to fear meeting. It usually works out better for them than it does the other person that did not spot the lie in time.
Take your pills,