Home invasion shootout...one thug killed

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
That is one gutsy woman. She should be cloned and cloned and cloned. Just watching the video puts fear my heart. There's something about home invasion that scares the f&*K outta me. Maybe, it's the boogieman thing, but man oh man, being awaken by strangers looking to rob you and possibly kill (always expect the worst and do the same to them as they would to you if they get you down) you is terrifying. I would shoot to kill no question.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
That is one gutsy woman. She should be cloned and cloned and cloned. Just watching the video puts fear my heart. There's something about home invasion that scares the f&*K outta me. Maybe, it's the boogieman thing, but man oh man, being awaken by strangers looking to rob you and possibly kill (always expect the worst and do the same to them as they would to you if they get you down) you is terrifying. I would shoot to kill no question.
So,,,,hospitality is not your thing then.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
:You won't likely see that on the news big time unless it's to sympathize with those two 'poor black men' getting shot at.
The intruders were probably just looking for something that they could exist on, like food or money or something they could sell BECAUSE they were out of work, never had a good education or an opportunity and were discriminated against by white people all their lives.
Poor guys!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
:You won't likely see that on the news big time unless it's to sympathize with those two 'poor black men' getting shot at.
The intruders were probably just looking for something that they could exist on, like food or money or something they could sell BECAUSE they were out of work, never had a good education or an opportunity and were discriminated against by white people all their lives.
Poor guys!
Saw it on the news yesterday morning.

DanielLee5

Oct 5, 2016
Awful video, to be honest. I always thinking over reliable home protection from cases like this, I guess quality signaling and special house systems only are able to manage with this.