Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay
WENN.com
First posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 07:58 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 08:22 AM EDT
Queen Elizabeth II’s cousin has become the first member of the British royal family to ‘come out’ as gay.
Lord Ivar Mountbatten, 53, has opened up to The Daily Mail about his sexuality, revealing he is dating airline cabin services director James Coyle.
Mountbatten has three daughters from his marriage to ex-wife Penny, and tells the Mail he was never dishonest with her.
“I never thought I would get married because I didn’t want to be untruthful,” he says. “Penny was aware before we got married. I told her I was bisexual, that my attraction went both ways. She was understanding and I will always be grateful to her. We had a lot of fun, we have three fabulous daughters and I don’t regret any stage of my life.”
The royal admits he is still coming to terms with his sexuality, stating, “‘Coming out’ is such a funny phrase but it’s what I suppose I did in a rather roundabout way, emerging to a place I’m happy to be. I have struggled with my sexuality and in some ways I still do; it has been a real journey to reach this point.”

Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay | Royals | World | News | Toronto Sun

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If homosexuality causes decline in societies, that would certainly explain the state of the Muslim world.

Homosexuality is not the only factor: it is in fact a demonstration of the corruption in morality and one act of the ungodliness; the defending of homosexuality comes only from the ungodly; the believer can never confirm such corrupt act.

Moreover, Muslim societies do not follow God's commands, and the corruption is also prevalent in Muslim societies, although I hope to a lesser extent.

Other factors include the wrong-doing of people among themselves and first of all the associating of others with God Most Gracious.

Just another homo.

Always unclear; so say your opinion clearly and don't be afraid of atheists or the enthusiastic.

That being said can we also conclude that the Arab countries, such as yours, are also in decline because the males sexually abuse the camels and goats ?

By God's will, the Arab will arise in the near future: that is when they will believe in God alone without associate, and when they refrain from their atheistic parties and when they leave their sectarian divisions and hold fast with the Quran.

However, Tel Aviv is considered one of the most corrupt cities in the world: concerning the prostitution and the homosexuality.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
That being said can we also conclude that the Arab countries, such as yours, are also in decline because the males sexually abuse the camels and goats ?

You say this, but if you see the picture next to your post of a man? holding a cat! you may not continue with your rancor .. which may not be possible.

I remember I saw a true short film of a man bitten a sustained bite in his thigh by a male cat! .. why was that? The male cat cannot accept being gay!
So I think the male cat bit his master : the European or American .. because the latter tried to do some ugly thing to it?

Therefore, see your communities before criticizing others.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's sad that this still has to be news, but then again, he is a 'Royal' so it's automatically newsworthy.

Guess it shows even the Royals can be "normal". Glad he's come out.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It's sad that this still has to be news, but then again, he is a 'Royal' so it's automatically newsworthy.

Guess it shows even the Royals can be "normal". Glad he's come out.

The Royal may be more criticized; such ugly act of the Royal is more ugly, and gives more implications about the country and its rulers.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You say this, but if you see the picture next to your post of a man? holding a cat! you may not continue with your rancor .. which may not be possible.

I remember I saw a true short film of a man bitten a sustained bite in his thigh by a male cat! .. why was that? The male cat cannot accept being gay!
So I think the male cat bit his master : the European or American .. because the latter tried to do some ugly thing to it?

Therefore, see your communities before criticizing others.

LOL - you obviously know nothing of cats!

And being gay of course.

FYI Selfsame, anyone who does things to animals is called Beastiality, not homosexuality. Totally different things and they have nothing to do with each other.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The Royal may be more criticized; such ugly act of the Royal is more ugly, and gives more implications about the country and its rulers.

Likely, because even today it's still hard for people to accept homosexuality as a normal thing.

The only implication it gives is that a) the man is gay although... IMO he's not gay, he's bi, and calling him gay belittles his relationship with his ex-wife and b) that it's sad this has to be seen as news.

So he's gay/bi, big deal. Some are straight, some are gay, some are Bi.

What do you care what he does in the bedroom?

True, but more ugly.
One even did more uglier thing: a man used to fuc*k a hole in the wall. This is true and real.

What's that got to do with this guy being gay/bi or gays/bi's in general? So someone fked a hole in the wall... weird but whatever floats his boat.

What business is it of yours?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The homosexuality can never be normal; God condemns it, but Satan blesses it.
Therefore, those who want it to prevail and to be normal or legal .. these are firstly Satan worshipers, and if not they are Satan followers .. by following his suggestions.