Travis Vader appeals.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
So living only a few miles from all of this I have watched it fairly closely. My opinion, remembering I didn't sit in on the trial, was that he probably did it but they just didn't have enough real evidence. Everything was circumstantial and it was pretty meager. From what little I know he should not have been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt so I understand the appeal.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So living only a few miles from all of this I have watched it fairly closely. My opinion, remembering I didn't sit in on the trial, was that he probably did it but they just didn't have enough real evidence. Everything was circumstantial and it was pretty meager. From what little I know he should not have been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt so I understand the appeal.
When did the cops originally "home in" on Vader and what led them to him?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Cops screwed up and now society is going to pay for this ongoing 6 year process

Actually it was the judge who screwed up. I think the cops gleaned enough information so that the whole world could see what happened. I suppose body language can't be construed as evidence, but that in itself is pretty damning.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Actually it was the judge who screwed up. I think the cops gleaned enough information so that the whole world could see what happened. I suppose body language can't be construed as evidence, but that in itself is pretty damning.

and how did the judge screw up?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
and how did the judge screw up?

Maybe "screw up" is a bit harsh. He allegedly neglected to double check that something he found in the law book was still in fact law, or perhaps a legal gofer was remiss in double checking that the "i"s and "j"s were dotted and the "t"s crossed.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Once again there is a lot of reason for the average person to be suspect,ie conspiracy thoughts,on the whole design of this 6 year ordeal before the courts
Possibly the Justice thought there was too much information laundering and purposefully gave a verdict under a non sustainable code to example his thoughts,
the prosecution should've taken to task also

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I am more interested in how the family was manipulated into believing this is fair process,for them or anyone else,I hope they do public interviews.
This has been my interest for some time,examining how the judiciary manipulates families through processes
The Marythorpe 4 provided many highlights of manipulation techniques while building confidence
Advocate for families to be interviewed so society can have insights to this manipulation

The Mayerthorpe 4 families were hosed with great intentions

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am more interested in how the family was manipulated into believing this is fair process,for them or anyone else,I hope they do public interviews.
This has been my interest for some time,examining how the judiciary manipulates families through processes
The Marythorpe 4 provided many highlights of manipulation techniques while building confidence
Advocate for families to be interviewed so society can have insights to this manipulation

The Mayerthorpe 4 families were hosed with great intentions

How do you know the family was manipulated? I've been following the case fairly closely but I can't honestly think the family was being manipulated. Was the family not informed of the entire process as it was happening?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
How do you know the family was manipulated? I've been following the case fairly closely but I can't honestly think the family was being manipulated. Was the family not informed of the entire process as it was happening?
Which family are you talking about?
Yes usually families are more then involved in the process,this is how the design is effective,,it is imperative families have "faith" in the system,how do I know this?
By information auditing multiple cases of sensitive applications and seeking out patterns of techniques being used,this is how I know

Next!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Which family are you talking about?
Yes usually families are more then involved in the process,this is how the design is effective,,it is imperative families have "faith" in the system,how do I know this?
By information auditing multiple cases of sensitive applications and seeking out patterns of techniques being used,this is how I know

Next!

Well, I was talking about the McCann family, I was assuming that's the one you were referring to! "By information auditing multiple cases of sensitive applications" is a little beyond the realm of my cognizance! You may be debating with the wrong guy here.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think the Justice in the Vader case purposefully executed the criminal code section as the Justice thought the prosecutions case was shabby,incorrect,foul,corrupt and a miscarriage of Justice,no accidents with his verdict,the prosecution should consider themselves lucky,saved from public embarrassment.
Seeking history of this Judge,query if he has been *****d before? After all to be the first to be public broadcasted makes his character that much interesting
Regardless if Vader the sociopath is guilty or not
Do you know how these thoughts build confidence within me for administration of the Judiciary,I have waited so long,I say this comment with romantic liberalism,I know my confidence may be high jacked
This Justice career and history would be a great information auditing adventure,this is significant

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think the Justice in the Vader case purposefully executed the criminal code section as the Justice thought the prosecutions case was shabby,incorrect,foul,corrupt and a miscarriage of Justice,no accidents with his verdict,the prosecution should consider themselves lucky,saved from public embarrassment.
Seeking history of this Judge,query if he has been *****d before? After all to be the first to be public broadcasted makes his character that much interesting
Regardless if Vader the sociopath is guilty or not
Do you know how these thoughts build confidence within me for administration of the Judiciary,I have waited so long,I say this comment with romantic liberalism,I know my confidence may be high jacked
This Justice career and history would be a great information auditing adventure,this is significant