amerika gives izrael a trillion dollars

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Imagine what it would have been worth if he was a 'friend'. That is only $800M per year more than the $3B they currently get per year. (there are additional sums not in that amount, like $500M for missile development)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
It's probably over a trillion adding what U.S. has given Izrael since the '40s.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Landmark defense deal for Israel signed in Washington - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

On Tuesday, both countries concluded a landmark aid agreement worth at least $38 billion, the largest pledge to an ally in American history, which will govern their defense relationship through 2028.

Huge aide package from one terrorist nation to another.
Israel is a terrorist nation? So successfully defending themselves against what the Arab-Muslim world called a War of Extermination against Israel is the definition of terrorism?
Tell me genius, how do you retaliate against a country that has no centralized military command or regular army units? Are they just supposed to lay there and take it like a bitch every time Hamas or any of those other douchebag groups engages in random acts of terrorism on the Israeli population?

Here's an idea. Why don't you learn the REAL history of what's been going on instead of the revisionist, anti-Israel bull**** you've been spoon fed.

But here's a fun fact you may not be aware of, depending on how many Israel/Palestine threads you've read in here. Ethnic Israelis and ethic Palestinians are essentially one and the same. Genetically, the two are more closely related to each other than either is to any other Semitic people. Which is sad because here we have two groups of people who are essentially family, fighting against each other over something as f*cking stupid as religion.

God-based religions are the real enemy of the world, particularly the mono-theistic type.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Congrats BL, you finally got something right!!

I also object at your wrongful use of the comma when it should be a full stop. Seems like a common mistake nowadays, for some reason. Even journalists are at it now. Standards in English spelling and grammar have really declined over the last few years.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
i,ll say
but im tinkin fringlish standards have risin dramatically

"Lawsuit Filed over Illegal US Aid to Israel...
...Legal history was made last week in a Washington D.C. Federal Court when several senior U.S. Government figures—including Barack Obama—were named as respondents in a suit filed over America’s ongoing illegal “aid” to Israel.

The billions of dollars of “aid” which the U.S. provides to Israel is illegal in terms of a 1976 law which forbids aid to any nuclear-armed state which has not signed the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)."
http://newobserveronline.com/lawsuit-filed-illegal-us-aid-israel/

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I also object at your wrongful use of the comma when it should be a full stop. Seems like a common mistake nowadays, for some reason. Even journalists are at it now. Standards in English spelling and grammar have really declined over the last few years.
I only use the comma if I don't take a breath. Obviously a period gives me time for a breath.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I don't hold my breath when I type. Should I?
NO, breath holding is for when you read...

There are rules for commas just like there are rules in hockey.
Fortunately here there is no penalty box for gammer only for content

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Landmark defense deal for Israel signed in Washington - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

On Tuesday, both countries concluded a landmark aid agreement worth at least $38 billion, the largest pledge to an ally in American history, which will govern their defense relationship through 2028.

Huge aide package from one terrorist nation to another.

Israel is the only bastion of democracy surrounded by terrorist countries.
You are an idiot.

NO, breath holding is for when you read...

There are rules for commas just like there are rules in hockey.
Fortunately here there is no penalty box for gammer only for content

Hockey has rules?